AIPAC got a grip on both sides… this show how Israelis run Washington “Both sides see why we don’t fuck wit y’all 2.0” DemoRats/RePiglets

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Politicians are OBLIGATED to take the bag.
(Hakeem repping bagel-land. He gives 'em an ear)
Yup

GJm919NbEAAMwlS

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
You know her

GKCLyxrbcAAe0-k

nope.
I never even heard her speak.
I'll do some research this week.
She's the woman that AIPAC helped by using 2 million dollars for ads in a special election to keep her opponent who was leading the polls at the time, Nina Turner, from being elected cause she wasn't pro-Israel enough.

I'm surprised to not see John Fetterman on that list considering how hard he's been going for Israel. I guess they just have him completely shook.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
They are known to buy local and state "politicians of color," whose election campaigns they heavily fund while grooming them during their tenure until they become federal representatives who are more than willing to carry out their bids.

**Coincidental Story:
This past week, I was invited to an Urban League annual fundraising event. The chapter president/CEO was expected to speak, and he did. Surprisingly, the night's main speaker, the board chairman, was Jewish. They have their hands deep in Black civil organizations. He approached me afterward, wanting to chat on some smug shit, but I wasn't impressed.

Last edited:

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
She's the woman that AIPAC helped by using 2 million dollars for ads in a special election to keep her opponent who was leading the polls at the time, Nina Turner, from being elected cause she wasn't pro-Israel enough.

I'm surprised to not see John Fetterman on that list considering how hard he's been going for Israel. I guess they just have him completely shook.
WOW!!!

Did she OKEY-DOKE AIPAC?

They like to conflate moves against Israel (politics) with Jewishness (the "anti-semite" cry...)

Send "The Squad" to talk to Shontel.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
They are known to buy local and state "politicians of color," whose election campaigns they heavily fund while grooming them during their tenure until they become federal representatives who are more than willing to carry out their bids.

**Coincidental Story:
This past week, I was invited to an Urban League annual fundraising event. The chapter president/CEO was expected to speak, and he did. Surprisingly, the night's main speaker, the board chairman, was Jewish. They have their hands deep in Black civil organizations. He approached me afterward, wanting to chat on some smug shit, but I wasn't impressed.

The Urban League.
I have stories going back to the Vernon Jordan days...
That $$$ with strings has saved MANY an organization/cause/campaign...

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
WOW!!!

Did she OKEY-DOKE AIPAC?

They like to conflate moves against Israel (politics) with Jewishness (the "anti-semite" cry...)

Send "The Squad" to talk to Shontel.
How did she okey doke them. They contributed 2 million in free ads so she'd win the special election. Then she got to be the incumbent going into the election a year later and won by a larger margin.

And now she's accepted a million dollars from pro-Israel groups. The "Squad" is going to get her to give up a million bucks in campaign contributions on top of everything else they've done for her :roflmao2:

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Senate and the House makes about 174k a year. AIPAC offers you 1.2 mill what do you think you will do. I give props to the ones who refused the money. It makes sense now how we got punk MFs like Marco Rubio, and Lindsey Graham saying shit they do.