AIPAC got a grip on both sides… this show how Israelis run Washington “Both sides see why we don’t fuck wit y’all 2.0” DemoRats/RePiglets

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Ole heavy titty Nancy

GJm919Pa8AAzMDz

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gee, so what I have been saying about buying our politicians makes sense? Instead of opening museum nightclubs, how about a SuperPAC?

100% correct...I remember years ago our old president Ivey Johnson from the 100 chapter in DC was talking about this.....Of course, the 100 can not get involved in politics because that's not what we do, but it's mentioned several times and it's something we need to do....The question is, can niggas get on the same page..

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
100% correct...I remember years ago our old president Ivey Johnson from the 100 chapter in DC was talking about this.....Of course, the 100 can not get involved in politics because that's not what we do, but it's mentioned several times and it's something we need to do....The question is, can niggas get on the same page..

THAT'S the million dollar ?uestion!!! Cause we'll end up having people like Rachel Dolezal and Umar running it, with the BLM women in charge of finance, so we'd NEVER get anything done.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THAT'S the million dollar ?uestion!!! Cause we'll end up having people like Rachel Dolezal and Umar running it, with the BLM women in charge of finance, so we'd NEVER get anything done.
Right. So I listed a few PACS that are out now and I believe the BlackPac maybe the one that im keeping my eye on.
Seem to be pretty legit and I’ve heard of them in the past donating funds to black candidates who have policies that would impact AA

At the end of the day though, people need to go through a vetting process.
A few nominations,
A federal and state background check
A solid board or selection group with people from various backgrounds (AA) to make decisions on who will get a role and who will not.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right. So I listed a few PACS that are out now and I believe the BlackPac maybe the one that im keeping my eye on.
Seem to be pretty legit and I’ve heard of them in the past donating funds to black candidates who have policies that would impact AA

A few nominations,
A solid board or selection group with people from various backgrounds (AA) to make decisions on who will get a role and who will not.

It was funny when I first had this thought, I went to copyright the name BlackPAC and saw that it was already taken. Looked them up and their website looked pretty infantile.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Nina was measured in her words while campaigning, she might have had a chance for that seat.
Yeah Nina messed up by publically going after Clyburn. Say those comments in private not publicly. Whether you like or not, dude has power.

He does need to step down and his ass is running for reelection which I don’t understand. I guess he loves power more than money. Personally he playing the game wrong but to each its own.

Last edited:

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was funny when I first had this thought, I went to copyright the name BlackPAC and saw that it was already taken. Looked them up and their website looked pretty infantile.
Yeah it really does….still need to do more research.

I know the CBC just created a PAC as well.

I would like to see more brothers from the 100 (where I first heard of this) and the D9 take this on at full speed. We all know it’s strength in numbers and dollars.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it really does….still need to do more research.

I know the CBC just created a PAC as well.

I would like to see more brothers from the 100 (where I first heard of this) and the D9 take this on at full speed. We all know it’s strength in numbers and dollars.
Okay so this is the second time you mentioned these 100 and now D9. The only black D9 I know is Deep Space 9 and Avery Brooks!!! Who are the 100 and D9 and should we pay attention to them as far as support?

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay so this is the second time you mentioned these 100 and now D9. The only black D9 I know is Deep Space 9 and Avery Brooks!!! Who are the 100 and D9 and should we pay attention to them as far as support?

D9 - that’s all the fraternity and sorority. I’m not in one, but there are some chapters that do work.

Can’t speak on D9 organizations as far as what they do in politics, but the 100 for sure do a lot of work mentoring high school and college kids. The 100 doesn’t really get into politics because they just put in work, but they have some influence considering their members.

My bad about just saying 100 and D9. Didn’t feel like spelling that shit out lol

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

D9 - that’s all the fraternity and sorority. I’m not in one, but there are some chapters that do work.

Can’t speak on D9 organizations as far as what they do in politics, but the 100 for sure do a lot of work mentoring high school and college kids. The 100 doesn’t really get into politics because they just put in work, but they have some influence considering their members.

My bad about just saying 100 and D9. Didn’t feel like spelling that shit out lol
All good homie, just wanted info out if it is something folks can help, join or spread word on.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Who's we, though?

It is usually smarter to supplement than to start... Generally people are quicker to begin a brand new project than to assess the landscape to determine how existing efforts can be bolstered and taken to the next level.

I notice that "Voting While Black" page has been defunct for nearly a year now... That could be a starting point but I'm not sure how much of a "we" thing that can be.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who's we, though?

It is usually smarter to supplement than to start... Generally people are quicker to begin a brand new project than to assess the landscape to determine how existing efforts can be bolstered and taken to the next level.

I notice that "Voting While Black" page has been defunct for nearly a year now... That could be a starting point but I'm not sure how much of a "we" thing that can be.
When I said we, I was referring to AA who have the financial means to buy politicians that will create policies that will benefit our communities.
I’m not aware or educated enough on any PACs that our in existence specifically for AA. The ones listed above were found from a Google search.

BlackPAc in one group I’ve heard before, but not familiar with them which is why I posted the interview with a representative from the organization with Roland.

A few nominations,

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Yea yea yea…

US has seen no evidence that Israel has committed genocide, Austin says​

The Pentagon chief’s comments come as pressure builds on the Biden administration and Democrats over U.S. support for the conflict.​

They also come after a committee member, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), said last week that international officials could determine that the war in Gaza legally constitutes genocide.
Pressed by the panel’s top Republican, Sen. Roger Wicker of Mississippi, Austin stopped short of labeling the Oct. 7 attacks against Israel by Hamas a genocide, though he called it a “horrific terrorist attack” and said it “certainly is a war crime.”

Austin made the case for a foreign aid package — stalled in the House — that would unlock billions in military aid for Israel, along with Ukraine and Pacific allies. At the same time, the Pentagon chief underscored efforts to free up humanitarian aid to Palestinians.

“I really do believe … that if they want to create a lasting effect in terms of stability, then I think that something needs to help the Palestinian people,” Austin said in an exchange with Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.).

Austin also said a military operation to establish a pier in Gaza to deliver humanitarian aid by sea will be up and running by late April.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Don’t matter what side of the coin…

Pig or rat…

They getting that monnney

GKv1IglbYAAtOOG

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

40 out of how many positions? I see the super liberals and pro-whites are posting links about Republicans that accept dirty AIPAC money.

The funniest part about them posting that is the dullards are just providing more evidence to counter their own argument that the Democrats are “good whites”. Both parties are the same.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
40 out of how many positions? I see the super liberals and pro-whites are posting links about Republicans that accept dirty AIPAC money.

The funniest part about them posting that is the dullards are just providing more evidence to counter their own argument that the Democrats are “good whites”. Both parties are the same.

:lol: bruh this absolutely the last type of thread one should try to spread this or that in.

Like this should be a place where we rally together and look forward…

We be on that pig or rat shit while they on that green, silver or gold shit

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know much about politics but this shit reminds me of Jonestown. The only people that advance is those who had passed on being totally brainwashed. If we elect a black mayor, governor, etc. then they have to represent a white reality or they will get rid of them. They try to act like nothing is discovered unless whites discover it as thought everything discovered is part of their creation. There is no salvation for blacks unless their is total separation or you have no choice but to promote a white reality to just survive less known your success is based on being a carbon copy of a white male so called father of civilization.