AIPAC got a grip on both sides… this show how Israelis run Washington “Both sides see why we don’t fuck wit y’all 2.0” DemoRats/RePiglets

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Folks talking about stop funding Israel

:lol:

Israel spend money to get money….

GMDji0fbkAAWrPG

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
bro, they got together and PASSED A BILL tonight where you cant call a jew anything bad even if they doing bad in record time!!!

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Maybe someone should tell him that DEI was killed because of SCOTUS. No one is stopping anyone from challenging these "anti-antisemitism" laws in court

Racists use politics and courts to get what they want.

Hoteps are under the false impression Twitter is stronger than a court of law.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be honest, this is the United States that Black people have always known. Not just about Israel, I'm talking in general: I mean shear hypocrisy of the US and the brutal crack-downs of Black dissent.

In the house of the United States, when all of it's visitors would go home, these are the private beating that Black people would get in our bedrooms from her. We've known this brutality, we've known intimately whether it be through the Black massacre riots throughout the country, the countless lynchings, the FBI's COINTELPRO, or countless other incidences of racial violence against us.

As Coach Dennis Green would say "This is who we thought they were."

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I noticed something very interesting over the few months…

It has something to do with support….

Have any of y’all peeped game