Air Fryers. No oil frying. How many use one?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
I got the GoWise from Amazon and the shit came broken. Was cooking home fries for 25 minutes and the shit was mush. Picked up the shit and it was rattling inside and the top was melted. That's when I realized it was fucked. Shit was too quiet so I guess the fan wasn't spinning. Going for Philips XL instead.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I got the GoWise from Amazon and the shit came broken. Was cooking home fries for 25 minutes and the shit was mush. Picked up the shit and it was rattling inside and the top was melted. That's when I realized it was fucked. Shit was too quiet so I guess the fan wasn't spinning. Going for Philips XL instead.

thanks for the post fam

The positive reviews are GREAT but its reviews like THIS that are REALLY helpful!

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah that looks good on the outside how was the inside...

I don't don't eat meat but I would serve that with some mash potatos and string beans with shredded almonds

And a big ass cold glass of lemonade.

Spiked or unspiked your option
no more of this..if u eat fish or any type of sea life it is meat..fish aren't plants, rocks, oxygen, it's an animal..u kno what that means it's meat..it bleeds, it shits, it reproduces..it's meat..ur a carnivore/omnivore..no deer goes i don't eat meat and go fishing no they eat plants and dats why their herbivores..no more of the fake loosely vegeterians..if u eat fish ur a meat eater period

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
For today's dinner turkey chops and dressing

Will let you know how it turns out.

One interesting thing I seem to have released 4lbs

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no more of this..if u eat fish or any type of sea life it is meat..fish aren't plants, rocks, oxygen, it's an animal..u kno what that means it's meat..it bleeds, it shits, it reproduces..it's meat..ur a carnivore/omnivore..no deer goes i don't eat meat and go fishing no they eat plants and dats why their herbivores..no more of the fake loosely vegeterians..if u eat fish ur a meat eater period

It's flesh but it's not red meat

It's why I don't claim to be vegetarian

While it is fish flesh no doubt

It's not red meat..

And I don't feel sluggish as opposed to eating a steak or turkey dinner....

But that's just me my metabolism is slow like a gotdam slug.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
What's the difference between this and this big boss air fryers? The big boss seems to cook more food at once

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just finished another fine meal and still don't believe this thing works :dunno:

I was able to get two turkey chops in the hopper. The first batch I just seasoned, the second batch I put flour on also

No real difference so no more flouring for me

Flour chops on top

I am really enjoying this machine

WOW :eek2::eek2::eek2:

that looks AMAZING!

Ok was the non-flour cutlets dry?

And what is THAT next to the cutlets and green beans?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
WOW :eek2::eek2::eek2:

that looks AMAZING!

Ok was the non-flour cutlets dry?

And what is THAT next to the cutlets and green beans?

The non flour chops were not dry even though I did leave them in longer than necessary (still feel a need to cook longer even tho I don't)

Been having a hankering for dressing so wife whipped up a batch to go with turkey and green beans.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Faberware side by side with Todd English digital...cooking some hot wings now in the Faberware. The Todd (red) has a larger basket, but not that much larger.

2s5zb6t.jpg

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
How many wings can you fit in these? When I make them I normally cook 8-12 and I fold them so they are in the triangle shape.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
How many wings can you fit in these? When I make them I normally cook 8-12 and I fold them so they are in the triangle shape.

Dang you sound like my mama.

I would guess the faber ware would fit about 5-7 cooked that way.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the Todd cook
man it cooks Great. Its better than Faberware because:

The timer stops and resumes when you reinsert the basket.
Gets hot a little faster
Basket is much large than i thought ( i fit 5 legs and 2 thighs in there tonite).
Its digital
It has presets but you can easily override them

You can't go wrong either way

Tonite i used Faberware for my veggies and potatoes
Todd for chicken
Food came out at the same time after about 35 minutes total cook time
Family loved the meal

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you can put 10 wings (halves) in the Faberware. You can probably get 15 of them in the Todd...maybe more

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if they are cut into halves the Faberware holds 10 with enough room to get all sides crispy. I haven't tried whole wings yet