Am I The Oldest Mofo On BGOL?? Let's Get An Age Check Head Count

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
A few days ago I was reading a thread on BGOL and was laughing my ass off when my wife said, I'm too old to be logging onto BGOL and acting like a teenager! I told her that I log on here to laugh, educate myself and to keep up with the latest news, gossip, gadgets and anything new that would pertain to a black man in today's world. I told her that I'll be 90 years old in an old folks home STILL logging onto BGOL!!

Anyway, am I the oldest member here? I know TEN and a few others ain't that far behind me.

Post your age and keep it moving.

I'll go first. I'm 42. Been on the board since 1998.

Last edited:
R

REDFLAG

CoTtOnMoUf said:
A few days ago I was reading a thread on BGOL and was laughing my ass off when my wife said, I'm too old to be logging onto BGOL and acting like a teenager! I told her that I log on here to laugh, educate myself and to keep up with the latest news, gossip, gadgets and anything new that the would pertain to a black man in today's world. I told her that I'll be 90 years old in an old folks home STILL logging onto BGOL!!

Anyway, am I the oldest member here. I know TEN and a few others ain't that far behind me.

Post your age and keep it moving.

I'll go first. I'm 42.

:smh: damn i be beefin with senior citizens

Retarded_1

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
geriatric-sml.jpg

I'm 37