Am I The Oldest Mofo On BGOL?? Let's Get An Age Check Head Count

SxxxyBlckBtch

Star
BGOL Investor
TheBigOne said:
64!! TOP THAT!! Got a girl turnin 30 in a few, one turnin 40 next month, one turnin 50 in Oct. and a wife that's turnin 60 in a week... They all smilin and happy... :cool:

Smmfh@ chu...

I will be 28 on 9/11!!!!

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
SxxxyBlckBtch said:
Smmfh@ chu...

I will be 28 on 9/11!!!!

want some birthday licks?

i'm 35, but i'm the beneficiary of growing up with my now 51 year old brother, so his conclusions became mine.

DAWG5QUE

Potential Star
Registered
TheBigOne said:
64!! TOP THAT!! Got a girl turnin 30 in a few, one turnin 40 next month, one turnin 50 in Oct. and a wife that's turnin 60 in a week... They all smilin and happy... :cool:

STAMINA RX HAS WORKED FOR THIS BROTHER.

DAWG5QUE

Potential Star
Registered
O.Red said:
I'm 20. Been lurkin since 11...

LOL, I'M ALMOST WITH YOU YOUNG BULL . . . I'M 24 BEEN FOOLING WITH THE MESSAGE BOARD SINCE I WAS 15 . . . FOUND OUT ABOUT IT IN HS FOOTBALL PRACTICE FROM ONE OF BOYS AND BEEN HOOKED EVER SINCE. . . USED TO BE HERE WITH SLOW ASS DIAL-UP AOL. . . USED TO FALL ASLEEP WAITING FOR POST TO DOWNLOAD AND THEN HAD TO WORRY ABOUT IF MY MOTHER WALKED IN A CAUGHT IT ON THE SCREEN WHILE I WAS SLEEP.

Noketown

Star
Registered
25...I all of sudden feel like a younger member on this board and the whole time I thought most of these people was around my age or younger

Noketown

Star
Registered
TheBigOne said:
I'm going to start calling you Grandfather :D :lol:

hgbdark

Potential Star
Registered
TheBigOne said:
50.............I CANT TOP U, BUT HOPE TO BE LIKE U SOMEDAY

Don_P

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TheBigOne said:

when i grow up i wanna be like you

36 ....been lurking since march '06.

stumbled onto BGOL by accident

Last edited:

O.Red

Star
Registered
DAWG5QUE said:
USED TO BE HERE WITH SLOW ASS DIAL-UP AOL. . . USED TO FALL ASLEEP WAITING FOR POST TO DOWNLOAD AND THEN HAD TO WORRY ABOUT IF MY MOTHER WALKED IN A CAUGHT IT ON THE SCREEN WHILE I WAS SLEEP.

:lol: cosign on the AOL :lol:

lowlite

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
34 and been on here bout a year. Thought that this was some pay site since bout 98 and passing it by. Well, "here I'm is". :D

Majik

Star
Registered
Re: **Am I The Oldest Mofo On BGOL?? Let's Get An Age Check Head Count**

im 23 been lurking since 18 my homeboy put me on this shit. i remember the slow dail up days we used to click on a post then go play a game of wrestlemania n work on our create a characterrs then come back to see if it loaded :lol:

DarkCity

Support BGOL
Registered
This is like a AA meeting

Well my name is DarkCity i'm 21 and I've been addicted to BGOL for about year now.

This is the best place on the net though. I feel young as hell now though. I thought more people would be around my age. I don't feel so bad though cuz some of yall are idiots. So yall are telling me its 30+ year old men e-beefin? :smh:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
TheBigOne said:
GOTT DAMN POPS!! I FEEL A WHOLE LOT BETTER NOW! I WAS GONNA START THIS THREAD MONTHS AGO BUT I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET CLOWNED FOR BEING 42 YEARS OLD!

DO YA THANG FAM!

PEACE.