Amanda Seales joins Shannon Sharpe at Club Shay Shay

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
i agree he needed to chose when to push back
him defending or trying to push another perspective
cac teacher and kids was strange

Yeah, some shit you can tell wasn't so one sided with her being the victim, but every time she brought up race that's when he was quick to push back and give another side.

It was like he was saying, oh no, don't let massa think this is becoming too black and threatening. You can bash Issa and other black people though.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
Strongly disagree. If anything it exposed how weak he is in interviewing and not being well versed.

She mimicked her moms accent several times and said she was from Grenada, and he still asked if she was white. I'm like do you know where Grenada is? Have you been paying attention? She has you this discombobulated?

She said when she was young she cared more about gymnastics than acting and he wanted to scold her, to say well you weren't getting paid for that. She's a grown ass woman and is speaking on her attitude as a child. As an athlete he should have understood. It was combative and unnecessary for no reason. I found myself agreeing with her a lot, because of his interviewing skills with his questions.

I think that's why she said I studied and have an advanced degree, so he would stop questioning everything she was saying. It was really weird and not making for a good interview. Besides looking like he has a cape on for white people. I commented earlier about him defending the white kids. It was unnecessary and the shit happen to her. Obviously, they know the shit was wrong or they wouldn't have been saying it to try and hurt her feelings. As a nine and ten year old you know words can hurt and you have a concept of bullying. It was like saying, it's not that bad, because it's really the parents. As a ten year old who is going to think that?

Also, he didn't seem to know what the fuck Floetry was. You got up there and did poetry?

It was like a boxer boxing someone not on their level intellectually. She even did football analogies for him. He tried gotcha at the wrong time. She's just well versed at interviews and dealing with the press to keep the interview going.
Fam, we got the same shit out of the interview. Shannon was not ready. you would think after catching the smoke from Katt & Monique he would step up his interview game.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Fam, we got the same shit out of the interview. Shannon was not ready. you would think after catching the smoke from Katt & Monique he would step up his interview game.

His team is the one who makes him look like a decent interviewer, but at times it falls apart.

Asking her about being on Kevin Hart's platform, and then her having to say that was two years ago and go on to talk about the radio show she's doing now.

Plus he didn't even have her expand on Myron Rolle, which a lot of us wanted to hear. She brought it up in passing, but and sort of admitted being wrong but acted like she had no choice.

I didn't expect him to know who Boldy James was, because he's in his 50's. Boldy is probably glad, because she would have shitted on him even more.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
His team is the one who makes him look like a decent interviewer, but at times it falls apart.

Asking him about being on Kevin Hart's platform, and then her having to say that was two years ago and go on to talk about the radio show she's doing now.

Plus he didn't even have her expand on Myron Rolle, which a lot of us wanted to hear. She brought it up in passing, but and sort of admitted being wrong but acted like she had no choice.

I didn't expect him to know who Boldy James was, because he's in his 50's. Boldy is probably glad, because she would have shitted on him even more.

^^^^

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yeah, some shit you can tell wasn't so one sided with her being the victim, but every time she brought up race that's when he was quick to push back and give another side.

It was like he was saying, oh no, don't let massa think this is becoming too black and threatening. You can bash Issa and other black people though.
right
like with the issa rea situation he was adding shit
where he needed to push back a little there

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She says she thought it was her job to protect Issa because what she's doing is important and means a lot to the black community.....

Then she proceeded to kick her back in!!

If Issa's mission is important and valid then, why isn't important and valid now? She kept you on the show through all 5 seasons...., posted your online show on her u tube and had to endure who knows how many conversations about you behind the scenes...... and this is how Amanda repays her.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
She says she thought it was her job to protect Issa because what she's doing is important and means a lot to the black community.....

If Issa's mission is important and valid then, why isn't important and valid now? She kept you on the show through all 5 seasons...., posted your online show on her u tube and had to endure who knows how many conversations about you behind the scenes...... and this is how Amanda repays her.

giphy.gif

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Straight up level-head, intelligent, have great common sense. This woman have all the attributes of a greatness, I do think there is more to come from her based on her beliefs. I champion her any day!!

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Strongly disagree. If anything it exposed how weak he is in interviewing and not being well versed.

She mimicked her moms accent several times and said she was from Grenada, and he still asked if she was white. I'm like do you know where Grenada is? Have you been paying attention? She has you this discombobulated?

She said when she was young she cared more about gymnastics than acting and he wanted to scold her, to say well you weren't getting paid for that. She's a grown ass woman and is speaking on her attitude as a child. As an athlete he should have understood. It was combative and unnecessary for no reason. I found myself agreeing with her a lot, because of his interviewing skills with his questions.

I think that's why she said I studied and have an advanced degree, so he would stop questioning everything she was saying. It was really weird and not making for a good interview. Besides looking like he has a cape on for white people. I commented earlier about him defending the white kids. It was unnecessary and the shit happen to her. Obviously, they know the shit was wrong or they wouldn't have been saying it to try and hurt her feelings. As a nine and ten year old you know words can hurt and you have a concept of bullying. It was like saying, it's not that bad, because it's really the parents. As a ten year old who is going to think that?

Also, he didn't seem to know what the fuck Floetry was. You got up there and did poetry?

It was like a boxer boxing someone not on their level intellectually. She even did football analogies for him. He tried gotcha at the wrong time. She's just well versed at interviews and dealing with the press to keep the interview going.

All this.

Shannon should have kept his mouth shut on the the Teacher & racist kids thing, shit was unnecessary, nigga act like it was so far fetched which is surprising seeing as he's always came off as someone who gets it by the way he used to talk about racial issues on Undisputed. :smh:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

For Amanda, all bets were off when she was physically assaulted by security who was sent by Issa's Publicist, Vanessa, after being invited to the event. No loyalty when women are being catty to one another. I watched the interview, it's not like she went scorched earth on Issa beyond some mild criticisms.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
right
like with the issa rea situation he was adding shit
where he needed to push back a little there

The funny thing is, she said Issa said, I was treating you like your character, but the way Issa was dismissive about her and the publicist beef made me think of Issa as her character. That was some shit she would have done on the show.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
His show is a window for white people to see black peoples trash each other.
now fam, I disagree with it.. let's be honest SS has a limited range. as long as he is talking sports he rules outside of that, he's limited. Wanting to increase his bag, he started his own tv show interviewing folks. black comedians are an easy targeted because we want to know more about them outside of their act and with SS new platform, they flock to it. I think more black folks watch his tv interviews than white folks because we wanna support but the interviewer and the interviewee who are both blacks. Not SS fault black people want to come on their and drop lies, untruths or say slick shit. Because SS range / knowledge of shit is limited and him not wanting to get in front of the story (ie. nore & drink champs), he lets them talk. If black folks would not talk shit about other black folks, then SS could just work on his limited skillset and improve.

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All this.

Shannon should have kept his mouth shut on the the Teacher & racist kids thing, shit was unnecessary, nigga act like it was so far fetched which is surprising seeing as he's always came off as someone who gets it by the way he used to talk about racial issues on Undisputed. :smh:

Just started watching...that shit was EXTREMELY infuriating and disappointing, hes coming off like a damn Sambo making unprompted apologies for CAC's..."now don't you talk about massa and em now!"

:smh:

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just started watching...that shit was EXTREMELY infuriating and disappointing, hes coming off like a damn Sambo making unprompted apologies for CAC's..."now don't you talk about massa and em now!"

:smh:
Naw I agree with Shannon's take, you niggas always playing victim and blaming everything on "da white man" and "dats racist" that you cant see any issue past a racial lense, its emotionally based nonsense that doesn't help most people in the real world, this chic is flaming garbage and just because she has a specific skin complexion, you have idiot thirsty incels in here still wanting to fucc or co-signing her victimhood Olympics, all you kats need to rot on the island of irrelevancy with this cookoo broad past her prime

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll preface my comments by saying that I have not watched/ listened to this whole interview.

So if my comments are wrong, please someone let me know.

Amanda says she is well informed, intelligent, a leader....etc right? But all someone has to do to influence her is ask her a question, then before she answers throw a negative comment/ spin on it and automatically now her answer is negative.
As many interviews/ discussions as she has been apart of publicly and privately...... thats all it takes to get her "beside herself?!"
(because thats what she's insinuating, that SS had her responding outsode of her normal self......?)

Now I may have this wrong, didn't Unc try to give her a hug near the beginning and she said no, she's not fake/phoney?! She alluded to the point that she had to work up to that comfort level with him?..... and by the end of interview, she did in fact hug him?! In fact didn't SHE ask for the hug near the end?!!

Yet he was mistreating and manipulating her for that whole interview/ day?!!

Make it make sense!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Naw I agree with Shannon's take, you niggas always playing victim and blaming everything on "da white man" and "dats racist" that you cant see any issue past a racial lense, its emotionally based nonsense that doesn't help most people in the real world, this chic is flaming garbage and just because she has a specific skin complexion, you have idiot thirsty incels in here still wanting to fucc or co-signing her victimhood Olympics, all you kats need to rot on the island of irrelevancy with this cookoo broad past her prime

That woman is the definition of crazy.

I can't imagine dealing with her in a relationship.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
That woman is the definition of crazy.

I can't imagine dealing with her in a relationship.
As I said a couple days ago…. Some days I probably would love to be around her but other days I’ll be running for the hills. I have the same type of feeling Kelis

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'll preface my comments by saying that I have not watched/ listened to this whole interview.

So if my comments are wrong, please someone let me know.

Amanda says she is well informed, intelligent, a leader....etc right? But all someone has to do to influence her is ask her a question, then before she answers throw a negative comment/ spin on it and automatically now her answer is negative.
As many interviews/ discussions as she has been apart of publicly and privately...... thats all it takes to get her "beside herself?!"
(because thats what she's insinuating, that SS had her responding outsode of her normal self......?)

Now I may have this wrong, didn't Unc try to give her a hug near the beginning and she said no, she's not fake/phoney?! She alluded to the point that she had to work up to that comfort level with him?..... and by the end of interview, she did in fact hug him?! In fact didn't SHE ask for the hug near the end?!!

Yet he was mistreating and manipulating her for that whole interview/ day?!!

Make it make sense!!

I'm just gonna bump this.