BGOL Investor
Ugh, she look like she got them flappy pancake titties too. :smh:

Well at least her dog’s cute

tenor.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is my prediction......

She, just like those other chicks (with the exception of traci ellis ross) disappeared when the show Girlfriends was canceled, all of the chicks on the show Insecure will vanish into obscurity.

She's annoying and has no appeal.

Yvonne (sp?) Has a few projects lined up. A reality show and special on Netflix. The chick that plays Kelli (funny as hell on the show) has been playing bit parts and doing guest appearances for a while now. I don't see that stopping any time soon now.

Honestly out of all the "insecure" women, Amanda is the odd chick out. She really backed herself into a corner and has made herself damn near unhireable.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Yvonne (sp?) Has a few projects lined up. A reality show and special on Netflix. The chick that plays Kelli (funny as hell on the show) has been playing bit parts and doing guest appearances for a while now. I don't see that stopping any time soon now.

Honestly out of all the "insecure" women, Amanda is the odd chick out. She really backed herself into a corner and has made herself damn near unhireable.
Have you seen her do stand up? My wife and I watched her HBO special and chuckled a few times. The Keli chick is obnoxiously funny, not sure how far that will go. I think Issa will end up playing the same character in everything she does in the future.

Damn, that sounds bleak. Lol!! I truly hope things work out. I just don't see it. However, the chick playing the baby mama is on another show already.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you seen her do stand up? My wife and I watched her HBO special and chuckled a few times. The Keli chick is obnoxiously funny, not sure how far that will go. I think Issa will end up playing the same character in everything she does in the future.

Damn, that sounds bleak. Lol!! I truly hope things work out. I just don't see it. However, the chick playing the baby mama is on another show already.

Condola is "fine" in a round the way girl type of way, not a traditional beauty......but the appeal is there.

Issa is gonna be more behind the scenes. More $$ for the same effort. She may keep acting but like Tyler Perry I think she realizes the real money and inside track is on one side of the camera.

No comment on anything else, you might be right, haha