Amanda Seales, sho been at the beach a lot lately

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
438818066_18434072287052283_2649830297352881642_n.jpg

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not gonna lie, she looks good in these recent pics...

...but her history precedes her.

She probably is unapproachable, but if she was down, and you didn't know who she was, and you got with her...

...the fucking you'd be getting (if you get it, that is) won't be worth the fucking you'd be getting...and it wouldn't be worth the effort. You would quickly find that out.

Last edited:

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Of one thing we can be sure of, where ever she is if its in the Caribbean, Latin or South America there are better looking women than her there and they are more feminine than her. So it would be a hard pass for me.
It's been a minute since I've been active, but if I remember correctly you were one of the ones on here that always talked down on Black women... Think you said some wild shit regarding Black women in your own family...

I said all that to say that yes, Amanda is a bird - I think she's a pretty woman, nice body, but just a disgusting personality (from what she's presented publicly)... However, in rebuttal to your statement, it's plenty of Black women that look and carry themselves much better than her here in the States...

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall care about too much

Everything is based off looks we don't know these bitches

Will u fuck or nah that's it