Amazon Prime Day deals (Prime Big Deal Days is Oct 8-9)

Mr.H

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was really hoping to see a deal on the SONY WH-10003MXs.

But considering I already did a Birthday splurge on a new phone and a 65" (both LG),
I think a spending slow-down may be for the best.

So far all the Prime Day deals look worthless.

I bought those headphones on a good deal from Costco earlier this year. The technology is amazing, however, them shits is so tight in your ears you can really only use them on a plane. I tried cutting my yard with them on and felt like I had a set of heated earmuffs on.....But again, the technology is fantastic! You can’t hear shit, it’s kinda scary.....

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here’s the deal. There is no deal
I bout a wifi plug for 7.99 plus tax 9.26 Today went to regular price 9.99
giphy.gif

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Here’s the deal. There is no deal
I bout a wifi plug for 7.99 plus tax 9.26 Today went to regular price 9.99
giphy.gif

I could not find a single item I wanted at a price lower than it was during the past three months. Most of this shit will be on sale for the same price over the next couple of weeks.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I just bought a pair of Jabra 75t Elite earbuds for $68. Normally they're $150 they were marked down to $99 and then cause I have a Discover card I got an extra $30 knocked off that price. There were some good deals if you knew what a good price was.

PY42zEf.png

XS3A4CV.png

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just bought a pair of Jabra 75t Elite earbuds for $68. Normally they're $150 they were marked down to $99 and then cause I have a Discover card I got an extra $30 knocked off that price. There were some good deals if you knew what a good price was.

PY42zEf.png

XS3A4CV.png
Yeah I found me some good deals as well, bought a vacuum for $168, the original price was over $300. Also got my mom a cookware set she wanted, it was like 40% off.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Copped These

Amazon...

1. Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger

2. Yootech Dual Wireless Charger, 5 Coils

3. Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds with Wireless Charging

4. Fire HD 8 Plus tablet

5. WD Black 5TB P10 HDD

Best Buy ...

1. WD Easystore 5TB Hard drive

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I bought those headphones on a good deal from Costco earlier this year. The technology is amazing, however, them shits is so tight in your ears you can really only use them on a plane. I tried cutting my yard with them on and felt like I had a set of heated earmuffs on.....But again, the technology is fantastic! You can’t hear shit, it’s kinda scary.....

Actually...
I've had my SONY WH-10003MXs for almost two years now.
I got them for about $129 ($199 + a $50 Gift card).
Though I honestly don't recall where I got them in the end.
And Yeah...
They are absolutely AMAZING!!!
For Noise Cancellation and Music Listening.

As Far As the current Amazon Prime Sales...

Got some Vitamin Supplements.
And this for $9.99
268566_large.jpg

That was it.
Really thought there would be more 4K discounts.
But I guess that's going to be in November with there "Before Black Friday" Sales.
I made a killing building a 4k collection last year around that time.
With discs being between $7 - $10.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Them cargo ships finally unloading after all the COVID backlogs.

Time for retailers to cut prices and move that merchandise.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I hope they have a new 10 inch tablet soon. The most recent one let's you finally multitask with two apps at the same time, but its a year or so old.

totto

Rising Star
Registered
I hope they have a new 10 inch tablet soon. The most recent one let's you finally multitask with two apps at the same time, but its a year or so old.

IPad or Android tablet? Heck Lenovo they got some cheap ones.