Amazon Prime Day deals (Prime Big Deal Days is Oct 8-9)

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
They update it every other year. If anything will be updated this year, it will be the 8", next year is the 10"

UGH. I thought it was every year. I can wait. I don't really use the one I have now other than watching amazon prime or listening to audible. They updated the 7 inch. For some reason I thought there would be a new 10 inch by September. What I REALLLLLLLLLY want is a 12-14 inch fire tablet.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UGH. I thought it was every year. I can wait. I don't really use the one I have now other than watching amazon prime or listening to audible. They updated the 7 inch. For some reason I thought there would be a new 10 inch by September. What I REALLLLLLLLLY want is a 12-14 inch fire tablet.

They did the 8 yearly for a while, but that was back when Tablets were the next big thing and started staggering after 2018. The 10 was always every other year

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
So they’re offloadin crap lol

I got their bitchass, I ordered a rear wiper, didn’t fit even though it says perfect fit

the blade fit but my original blade holder broke( not the arm)

I found the whole assembly, the whole assembly never showed up in search, shit always happens

so Ima return the Bosch arm with the cheap blade on the new assembly

fuck youuuuuuuuuu lol

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Not sure if this was asked, but why they pick these dates. I get paid on the 1st and 15th. On July 12-13 I'm broke and waiting for pay day.
So basically, you don't have any cash to be shopping with anyway, if you can't hold on to it for eleven days :dunno:

They want you to use that Amazon Prime credit card
^^^^^^^^^'
giphy.gif

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Meh. Like I said before lackluster deals to be had. It's basically a glorified Black Friday.
For example, this TV was on sale (sold out now) for Prime Day for $600.
The same TV was on sale just a couple of weeks ago from Best Buy for $650, but with a $200 gift card, which nets to $450.
Much better deal than the "Prime Day" deal.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Just a word to the wise: If you have a Prime account and you're interested in a product, either log out of your account or check that same product in incognito mode. Sometimes the product has a better deal for non-Prime customers than for Prime customers!! And this is in general, not just for Prime Day.

Amazon be hustlin'!

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only thing I've actually purchased today for Prime Day...a gift card with cash back

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Not even shopping like that but might pick up a cheap 27 inch computer monitor to sit alongside the older 27 inch monitor I currently have. Have my Mac mini and my older PC on the same L shaped desk, but the current monitor I have for the PC is small as fuck. Kids play Minecraft on it and be straining to see on it.

Last edited: