Amber Rose Says She Wants to 'Be Single for the Rest of My Life' , men are worse than ever and gross

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I’m saying that the image we have of Amber now didn’t get developed until after Kanye. With Kanye, she wasn’t talking and was a mystery. If she kept that up, she would have had a good come up marriage with kids.
On another note, AE has a cold pimp game. Cher’s wrote her kids out of her will while paying AE. I don’t live like that, but respect the level of hustle.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Cher looks like she's down with blood letting and piss, since it all comes from our bodies.
She does look like a White Vanpire in Brooklyn I agree with this.

h5rKDQ.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Cher got money

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

nigga is cashin in...................gettin her for all she's worth.............lol

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did she think it was going to end? Whores don’t die peacefully with their bastards at the bedside. Thats not how it works.
I dont think she ever thought of the future.

She probably felt that she was hot and light enough to where a nigga would always be around. What will happen to Brittany Renner one day too.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I dont think she ever thought of the future.

She probably felt that she was hot and light enough to where a nigga would always be around. What will happen to Brittany Renner one day too.
All these sociopaths think it’s going to end just like it does on tv. Thats how you know hoes don’t really watch tv or live in reality.

Hoes are incable of thinking,

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All these sociopaths think it’s going to end just like it does on tv. Thats how you know hoes don’t really watch tv or live in reality.
They think they are special. Hell you have to in their head.

You are always the hottest girl growing up. You get with a rapper...he nuts in you. You think you are cinderella.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They think they are special. Hell you have to in their head.

You are always the hottest girl growing up. You get with a rapper, athlete, celebrity, trust fund baby, high profile social media influencer or drug dealer...he nuts in you. You think you are cinderella.
Fixed.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Dude stupid if he isn't putting some to the side for himself

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol yea for sure....women like Amber dont get with the green though. Thats a natural blondes game, but for the rest yea.
Perhaps not publicly.
But I find it hard to believe she's never dropped to her knees to suck off/fuck some multi-millionaire/ billionaire's son.
Be it in America, Dubai or wherever... :dunno:

Last edited:

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She does indeed.

All gotten from a lie. It's a fucking disgrace that this armenian whore got filthy rich pretending to be a Native American.

And even more disgusting that people ate that shit up.

Not really. I grew up in the '70s and '80s, and we didn't believe Cher was an Indian any more than we thought she was a Gypsie. Those were just songs. These are songs she didn't write, by the way. I don't recall her ever claiming to be such. On the other hand, there were plenty of other Pretendians in the same period:

joe-scarpa-people-in-film-photo-u1

800px-Sacheen_Littlefeather_Oscar_45_%28cropped%29.jpg

As for Amber Rose, she could benefit a lot by just living her life instead of commenting on it every 5 minutes. I do give her credit for the "slutwalk" I applaud women who own their sexuality, and I will not belittle them for doing the things l like to do.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, I remember back in the day when Cher dated a guy who was much younger than her who's job was making bagels. There must be something about Cher that men are still attracted to her (besides money). Most men wouldn't just be with her for money unless something else was good (hint, hint).

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, I remember back in the day when Cher dated a guy who was much younger than her who's job was making bagels. There must be something about Cher that men are still attracted to her (besides money). Most men wouldn't just be with her for money unless something else was good (hint, hint).
I'd fuck her just because of that song Gypsys Tramps and Thieves.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Oh is that right?