Amber Rose Says She Wants to 'Be Single for the Rest of My Life' , men are worse than ever and gross

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Not really. I grew up in the '70s and '80s, and we didn't believe Cher was an Indian any more than we thought she was a Gypsie. Those were just songs. These are songs she didn't write, by the way. I don't recall her ever claiming to be such. On the other hand, there were plenty of other Pretendians in the same period:

joe-scarpa-people-in-film-photo-u1

800px-Sacheen_Littlefeather_Oscar_45_%28cropped%29.jpg

As for Amber Rose, she could benefit a lot by just living her life instead of commenting on it every 5 minutes. I do give her credit for the "slutwalk" I applaud women who own their sexuality, and I will not belittle them for doing the things l like to do.

Based on this drivel it doesn't appear you've "grown up" at all.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I dont think she ever thought of the future.

She probably felt that she was hot and light enough to where a nigga would always be around. What will happen to Brittany Renner one day too.
Almost all women think this way. Skin tone has nothing to do with it.
The ones that are usually spared this delusion are women with no outstanding physical attributes; the flatties and the fatties. Nowadays, thanks to social media, they pretty much all get way more attention than they should. As long as dudes pop off at chicks, chicks will believe that they are above the dudes hitting on them.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Every time I that chick and that retarded tattoo across her head I just smh,

That is one of the dumbest things that i've seen a chick do.
Amber Rose and Black China are cautionary tales of these social celebrity chicks end up. They are some goofy looking old broads. As soon as their kids are 18, they will be broke goofy looking old broads.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

People on here asked why dude picked Cher over Amber Rose and I thought about When Tony cheated with the handicap chick. Amber Rose is representative of most of these women now and days. Besides sex which (lets be honest most of them aren't even good at that) they are really not that useful.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Finally that sloppy bitch has gotten to the point. She needs money since she'll never be able rope in another rich entertainer or athlete. Kick rocks bitch. With your retarded tattoo.

Amber Rose is a cautionary tale. She was blessed to be fine as hell but she made all the wrong moves after Kanye. With Kanye, she was in the public eye but quiet and didn't have smut on her. After that relationship, she still could have caught a good wealthy man to wife her. Unfortunately, she made wrong moves and squandered her best years. Now her best years are behind her and she has too much baggage. She is trying to make a living off her past because presently she has no options. After Kanye, she squandered her best years seeking attention and having children with the wrong men.

A big difference between men and women is that their prime years to attract a husband is in their 20's. During these years they are usually immature and often squander these years using their beauty for attention. By the time they wise up, their most attractive years are behind them and they often have baggage. Men's prime age to attract wives are usually much later. Unless we get baggage, we usually get way better options in our 30's and 40's than our 20's and have the age and maturity.