America= Shithole country :(

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Fuck outta here.
You back anything thing your favorite party tells you to back.
Foh with your excuses breh
You think we should let Russia take Ukraine?
And you think you can "end" an endless problem like homelessness by just giving them a home? Lol....

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Money for wars but can't feed the poor

Like I said in the other thread, no way leftists cosign this shit if the MSM didn't spend years trying to tie the mean twitter man to putin. For SOME partisans, this is a war on the mean twitter man. So they can spend a trillion dollars and folks will still have ukraine flags in the bios AND SOME BGOL partisans will be posting quote tweets from those people instead of shitting on them for supporting this fuckery. :smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I don't subscribe to any of America's capitalist political parties. Your problem started with you thinking anything
How could anyone look at your postings related to politics and think you're a republican? :lol: This is one of the problems with political talk on BGOL. If someone isn't a diehard democrat, they are a republican. But hell, BGOL tame compared to MSM and social media when it comes to labeling people who don't fall 100 percent in line with narratives.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
How could anyone look at your postings related to politics and think you're a republican? :lol: This is one of the problems with political talk on BGOL. If someone isn't a diehard democrat, they are a republican. But hell, BGOL tame compared to MSM and social media when it comes to labeling people who don't fall 100 percent in line with narratives.

That's why I don't speak about politics like I used to because instead of disagreeing folks want to call you a Republican.....Hell,I don't even look at politics on TV,anymore.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's the lack of critical thinking and general intelligence on this board