Angel Reese Out Here Trying Get Piped Raw Doing This Shit

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like Angel Reese, I think she's a great athlete and a pretty young woman. Someone that she respects needs to tell her that this is the cost of greatness. All females, especially Black females that became champions have gone through this and worse. They shitted on Venus and Serena when they were rising, they even tried to tell us that Ciera was a transvestite after Goodies dropped. I hope this young girl has a real support system in her life that can remind her that fame isn't real because she's going need the support if she wants to excel in basketball.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
I like Angel Reese, I think she's a great athlete and a pretty young woman. Someone that she respects needs to tell her that this is the cost of greatness. All females, especially Black females that became champions have gone through this and worse. They shitted on Venus and Serena when they were rising, they even tried to tell us that Ciera was a transvestite after Goodies dropped. I hope this young girl has a real support system in her life that can remind her that fame isn't real because she's going need the support if she wants to excel in basketball.
All athletes and public figures make and female get ripped to shred these days with the way the internet works. Toughen up or she's going to be fucked.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

If she was a man we'd be calling her weak, if it was a young LeBron half the forum would have crucified him. Gtfohwtbs.

It's not weak we call it deflecting from the loss, if they had won this game and then the national championship she would have never said any of this, she has made herself a sex symbol so she sexualized herself

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GKAv03SWIAE3ZBE

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

She repped her team, took on racist white people, battled self hating ass Black men, played hurt for multiple games and balled out. She earned the right to cry and be sad AT HOME.

I will always be a fan of hers, but you can't be a shit talker, while prancing around half naked on the Internet left and right, lose a game and then come with all the victimization tears in camera :smh: she is a young women, and life hurts sometimes, but damn don't show it like this

I really hope ahe gets a degree, and a mentoring team. I want her to win, but her fake bravado shit, sex queen won't age very well.

Dawn Staley has the blueprint.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She repped her team, took on racist white people, battled self hating ass Black men, played hurt for multiple games and balled out. She earned the right to cry and be sad AT HOME.

I will always be a fan of hers, but you can't be a shit talker, while prancing around half naked on the Internet left and right, lose a game and then come with all the victimization tears in camera :smh: she is a young women, and life hurts sometimes, but damn don't show it like this

I really hope ahe gets a degree, and a mentoring team. I want her to win, but her fake bravado shit, sex queen won't age very well.

Dawn Staley has the blueprint.

Naomi Osaka has gotten just as much criticism and her personality is the exact opposite, we can't blame that on Angel's personality or choice of dress.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So by BGOL niggas logic, Angel deserves the shit that happens to her because posted herself wearing revealing clothing?

Mindsets like this is why Black women constantly complain that they aren't getting any support.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So by BGOL niggas logic, Angel deserves the shit that happens to her because posted herself wearing revealing clothing?

Mindsets like this is why Black women constantly complain that they aren't getting any support.
Did you enjoy the first post in this thread?