Angel Reese Out Here Trying Get Piped Raw Doing This Shit

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
If yes, you apart of the individuals who gave her what she was deserving of.

I empathized with the fact that she was on the receiving end of racist, sexist abuse and death threats and felt that she did not deserve to receive that, her posing in revealing clothing does not mean that the abuse she receives is ok, Naomi Osaka has a personality that is the exact opposite of Angel and also received the same abuse.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I empathized with the fact that she was on the receiving end of racist, sexist abuse and death threats and felt that she did not deserve to receive that, her posing in revealing clothing does not mean that the abuse she receives is ok, Naomi Osaka has a personality that is the exact opposite of Angel and also received the same abuse.
That’s fair.

I’m just conflicted by the mentioning of being sexualized.

For example if no one pointed out to me that she is a college basketball player, I would have thought otherwise based off images like this from this post…

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a...ped-raw-doing-this-shit.1212280/post-24067597

For the most part I wish her all the best, and hopefully she can get some mentors around her to assist her with ‘situational awareness’.

The world is full of trolls and POSs.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
That’s fair.

I’m just conflicted by the mentioning of being sexualized.

For example if no one pointed out to me that she is a college basketball player, I would have thought otherwise based off images like this from this post…

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a...ped-raw-doing-this-shit.1212280/post-24067597

For the most part I wish her all the best, and hopefully she can get some mentors around her to assist her with ‘situational awareness’.

The world is full of trolls and POSs.

In her case, Her sexualization complaints are probably going to be referring to comments that are overly vulgar and downright violent. Think about all of the vulgar, potentially sexually violent PMs she gets, these racists are sick and we can't dismiss that, just because she did a photoshoot in lingerie.

At the same time, as you stated the world is full of trolls and POSs, and because of that, women should know that posing in racy outfits or nude (this is in reference to Sydney Sweeney's recent complaints about being sexualized) will come with criticism but given the fact that Naomi Osaka whose most revealing pictures are in basic bikinis, has also been on the receiving end of this shows that Angel's complaints along with the fact that she mentioned death threats are probably focused on the nastiest and violent comments and not stuck up Karens or some old Boomer whose pissed that a Black woman has the nerve have a personality.

While Lebron James was not sexualized (or maybe he was), remember how vitriolic people were when we decided to sign with Miami, this is probably what she is facing on a daily basis.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
diddy-puff-daddy.gif

:lol: :lol::lol:

Just playin playa

Couldn’t resist

Carry on…….

/double dead

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In her case, Her sexualization complaints are probably going to be referring to comments that are overly vulgar and downright violent. Think about all of the vulgar, potentially sexually violent PMs she gets, these racists are sick and we can't dismiss that, just because she did a photoshoot in lingerie.

At the same time, as you stated the world is full of trolls and POSs, and because of that, women should know that posing in racy outfits or nude (this is in reference to Sydney Sweeney's recent complaints about being sexualized) will come with criticism but given the fact that Naomi Osaka whose most revealing pictures are in basic bikinis, has also been on the receiving end of this shows that Angel's complaints along with the fact that she mentioned death threats are probably focused on the nastiest and violent comments and not stuck up Karens or some old Boomer whose pissed that a Black woman has the nerve have a personality.

While Lebron James was not sexualized (or maybe he was), remember how vitriolic people were when we decided to sign with Miami, this is probably what she is facing on a daily basis.
The thing to me is that that is shit is very controllable. You can not read comments. You can cut off them DMs. You could just not be on the social media outlet of your choice. Our young people need to realize that unplugging is a legit option.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she was a man we'd be calling her weak, if it was a young LeBron half the forum would have crucified him. Gtfohwtbs.

You're right everyone would, but they're sucked into her hook line and sinker :lol:

I've kept my opinion to myself but she's 100 percent full of shit. Ok 50 percent full of shit because that 50 percent of hate is true and is from racists.

She's the one that puts herself in a sexual light. She's the one that seeks, talks about, loves and admires the attention.

Before the last game she was telling us her team was treated like rockstars complete with fans following their team bus. Telling us how she and her team had moved women's basketball forward and made it as popular as it is now.

Which along with Caitlin is true.

After their last win she told the other team to "Get out their feelings and get a bag".

I've seen her talk shit to players on the court about money and her popularity. I've seen her talk and brag about her endorsement deals.

But the second she loses it's too much pressure and she hasn't been happy since before the championship?

I smell :bullshit:

And I like her and wanted her to win like we all did.

She's full of shit though.

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
The thing to me is that that is shit is very controllable. You can not read comments. You can cut off them DMs. You could just not be on the social media outlet of your choice. Our young people need to realize that unplugging is a legit option.

True, but social media is very much a part of modern-day branding and probably a good deal of her NIL stuff is rooted in her being able to promote things online.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
True, but social media is very much a part of modern-day branding and probably a good deal of her NIL stuff is rooted in her being able to promote things online.
She could and should do what smart celebrities do and have a team that runs her social media, it's good in multiple fronts, you disconnect from the crazies and you also get the excuse of "your team posted that" if you get any heat for something posted. Easy solution

Duece

Black Caligula
BGOL Investor
She could and should do what smart celebrities do and have a team that runs her social media, it's good in multiple fronts, you disconnect from the crazies and you also get the excuse of "your team posted that" if you get any heat for something posted. Easy solution

100% true.

Quick-witted social media managers are gold (we see this with sports teams' social media managers). The reasons you stated are 100% valid and would probably be better for her mental health and overall wellbeing as a woman and an athlete.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This modern era of people are fucked up so bad. Bitch I’m a man and you r a woman of course I’m going to sexualize you.it called human nature. Grow the fuck up. Learn the difference between normal male/female chemical sexual interaction and toxic rapey disrespect. There is a huge difference and these simple minded weak minded people can’t understand nor identify the difference.And this bitch body is crazy fine as a side note

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

Only celebrities that aren't into social media do that, just looking at this thread you see she likes to interact with her fans, she's always a TIKTOK making videos, YouTube, Instagram

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
So then she needs to have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.
Exactly, most people can see through her boo-hoo post defeat interview for what it was, Angel has been having the time of her life since winning that championship she has let the world know but she loses and now expects us to believe she hasn't been happy since winning

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
IDGAF what nobody say. That press conference was the ultimate manipulation play. We're days removed and the only then folks are talking about is Angel Reese's sour grapes. I swear new niggas ruin everything. Niggas start giving a Women's league some shine, now all of a sudden basketball takes that are mild at best, suddenly, controversial. The white girl is cold. Simple as that. She busted they ass. She's a stone cold killer. Happens in sport all the time. Anything other than that is sour grapes disguised as social justice.

Last edited:

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't know she built so beautifully but not at all surprised since she obliviously works out like crazy. Beatin raw always exploding in her and we'll take it from there.