4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
who-where.gif

:roflmao:

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big head long faced, long ass that's more flat than fat. Funny looking cereal box body shaped broad. A half a donut away from being obese. She looks just like her dad in the face. I don't know what BGOL obsession is with this broad. She is wack as hell too. Everyone got they preference. One thing that is guaranteed she is not aging well she will definitely be going under the knife soon. Not trying to hijack the thread but she ain't it :smh: bitch wack as hell

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Big head long faced, long ass that's more flat than fat. Funny looking cereal box body shaped broad. A half a donut away from being obese. She looks just like her dad in the face. I don't know what BGOL obsession is with this broad. She is wack as hell too. Everyone got they preference. One thing that is guaranteed she is not aging well she will definitely be going under the knife soon. Not trying to hijack the thread but she ain't it :smh: bitch wack as hell
You would still fuck her, though.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The other doesn’t try that hard because she is very insecure about herself. She’s not comfortable in her body and she doesn’t have the same confidence as Angela.

I just realized Vanessa is 4 years older than Angela (38 and 34, respectively).
I agree because Vanessa had weight issues because she was trying to be a actress which she does. Also after so long she finally got her teeth fixed she used to have bunny teeth and a crooked bottom. I saw her speaking on Fox soul one time a I guess she realized it too. Now she is better than Angela to me but I agree she is way more reserved and don't want to open up about her relationship either because she been with the same dude for over 10yrs maybe 15 no ring.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I agree because Vanessa had weight issues because she was trying to be a actress which she does. Also after so long she finally got her teeth fixed she used to have bunny teeth and a crooked bottom. I saw her speaking on Fox soul one time a I guess she realized it too. Now she is better than Angela to me but I agree she is way more reserved and don't want to open up about her relationship either because she been with the same dude for over 10yrs maybe 15 no ring.

I have no issue if she ain’t got a ring but been with the same dude. They have something that works for them.

Venessa does get peer pressure by her little sister a lot, but Venessa usually comes off as very mature.

She makes the best of being from hip-hop royalty. I don’t think she has kids do she?

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no issue if she ain’t got a ring but been with the same dude. They have something that works for them.

Venessa does get peer pressure by her little sister a lot, but Venessa usually comes off as very mature.

She makes the best of being from hip-hop royalty. I don’t think she has kids do she?

Means she can't do any better. Someone who lets someone string them along for that long with no marriage has low self esteem.

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they have 1 daughter together

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
You typed all this about a woman you supposedly don't like.
Seek help.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Basically.
I don't get the hate.
I see a beautiful sexy FAT black woman.

Post a white or Latina woman in here and these clowns go crazy

I went ahead and fixed that for you brah
Fuck does "thick" mean? I'll tell you....
Just a word we decided to use to somehow bring a positive twist on being overweight :rolleyes2:

KunningLinguist

Rising Star
Registered
I went ahead and fixed that for you brah
Fuck does "thick" mean? I'll tell you....
Just a word we decided to use to somehow bring a positive twist on being overweight :rolleyes2:
i'll take her brand of overweight any day....

beauty is subjective breh....

but what is interesting is all of yall going out of your way to post over and over in this thread to convince us that this woman is not attractive....

why is that?

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
i'll take her brand of overweight any day....

beauty is subjective breh....

but what is interesting is all of yall going out of your way to post over and over in this thread to convince us that this woman is not attractive....

why is that?

Hey have at it. Don't make me no nevermind
I was just addressing your use of the word "thick" that's all but
you can like whatever the hell you want. I don't care just don't get upset at people who DON'T like overweight women.