Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm watching Mad Bull on YouTube.

Basically an 80s buddy cop drama parody.

Naked hookers, crooked cops, heads blown off, forced sex situations.

It's.....interesting

Yeah saw this about two months ago, I was able to torrent it off nyaa. it was good, They will never put this on in the states.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah saw this about two months ago, I was able to torrent it off nyaa. it was good, They will never put this on in the states.

Thanks for that info about nyaa! Never heard of it but got it and Utorrent now.

Downloading Golgo 13 The Professional for a midday watch

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any recommendations for those who like martial arts tournament anime?

Already seen Baki
Baki Hanma
Baki vs. Kengen Ashura
Kengen Ashura

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Current anime that I'm watching that are good:

OP don't realize how OP I am theme:

I Parry Everything

The Ossann Newbie Adventurer

I'm not like everyone else but I'm strong and they don't know it yet theme

Wistoria: Wand and Sword

Bye Bye Earth

Revenge theme

Waking up in a new world theme

Why does nobody remember me in this world

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ansatsusha_gouki or anyone who's watched Gantz, WHAT THE ENTIRE FUCK! This shit's weird and dumb as fuck. After watching Gantz-0 on Netflix, I assumed the characters were based on the anime, but they're not. The two main male anime characters are whiny bitches always crying and not wanting to kill anyone. Also, the storyline is slow and spends too much time detailing peripheral relationships. Am I missing something? At what point in the anime does shit pick up and it's more like Gantz-0? So far, the shit is heavy on storytelling and being emotional and very light on action.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
@ansatsusha_gouki or anyone who's watched Gantz, WHAT THE ENTIRE FUCK! This shit's weird and dumb as fuck. After watching Gantz-0 on Netflix, I assumed the characters were based on the anime, but they're not. The two main male anime characters are whiny bitches always crying and not wanting to kill anyone. Also, the storyline is slow and spends too much time detailing peripheral relationships. Am I missing something? At what point in the anime does shit pick up and it's more like Gantz-0? So far, the shit is heavy on storytelling and being emotional and very light on action.

They cut alot of shit from Gantz in the anime and even then they never brought it back because it had one season. It's shameful it never got a second season because the story picked up where it left off from season one.

Gantz:O is basically a retelling of the anime but the movie cut even more shit from it.

I enjoyed the movie and the anime but I read the manga when it was out.

Claymore and Gantz needs a reboot,for whatever reason;both shows ended after the first season and the story was about to pick up....The sad part about it both shows they were extremely popular at the time but they never got a second season. Between,those two shows I would have thought Gantz would have gotten a second season since it was more popular than Claymore.

There's been a few times I've thought about reading Gantz again....

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
They cut alot of shit from Gantz in the anime and even then they never brought it back because it had one season. It's shameful it never got a second season because the story picked up where it left off from season one.

Gantz:O is basically a retelling of the anime but the movie cut even more shit from it.

I enjoyed the movie and the anime but I read the manga when it was out.

Claymore and Gantz needs a reboot,for whatever reason;both shows ended after the first season and the story was about to pick up....The sad part about it both shows they were extremely popular at the time but they never got a second season. Between,those two shows I would have thought Gantz would have gotten a second season since it was more popular than Claymore.

There's been a few times I've thought about reading Gantz again....
Gantz Manga is good, and you get to see what Gantz is and who is behind it.

rrebelrrabbi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oussan
Failure Frame
Re:Monster (fire)
Tsukimichi Moonlit
Wisteria wand n swrod
Frieren
Kengan Ashura
Tower of God
Delicious in Dungeon
I Parry Everything
No longer allowed in another world
Fable
Uncle from Another world
Wind Breaker

ALL GO CRAZY.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm watching IPPO on Netflix. Love it. A boxing soap opera for boys/men. Takes you back to the first girl you liked, spending time with your crew of friends, figuring out where to go in life, conquering your fears and bullies.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oussan
Failure Frame
Re:Monster (fire)
Tsukimichi Moonlit
Wisteria wand n swrod
Frieren
Kengan Ashura
Tower of God
Delicious in Dungeon