Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This guy is on point with this whole fiasco.

No the fuck he ain’t. :hmm: Use what in court? People on public property or people who were let into a bullshit ass subdivision? Fat dude narrating didn’t say shit about the people Jay scammed out their hard earned money. That’s how black peoples are though. In most crisis we tend to forgive or forget or be ready to let a mf pass. Fuck Jay and I hope his ass goes to prison soon. Cause he’s rich rich. In a fucking 3700 sq foot home he paid for with others peoples money.

Also he won’t win shit in court saying Tony slandered him. Jay has a shitty public image. He ain’t nobody. Fat man sounds like he’s emotional about Mechee. If he had filled all the events and stuff leading up to this instead of swilling down food and ding dongs he’d have known why Mechee is there. Dudes love attacking females too. Why do fat man get on YouTube with Tony and come with all that energy and smoke?

Last edited:

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No the fuck he ain’t. :hmm: Use what in court? People on public property or people who were let into a bullshit ass subdivision? Fat dude narrating didn’t say shit about the people Jay scammed out their hard earned money. That’s how black peoples are though. In most crisis we tend to forgive or forget or be ready to let a mf pass. Fuck Jay and I hope his ass goes to prison soon. Cause he’s rich rich. In a fucking 3700 sq foot home he paid for with others peoples money.

Also he won’t win shit in court saying Tony slandered him. Jay has a shitty public image. He ain’t nobody. Fat man sounds like he’s emotional about Mechee. If he had filled all the events and stuff leading up to this instead of swilling down food and ding dongs he’d have known why Mechee is there. Dudes love attacking females too. Why do fat man get on YouTube and come with all that energy and smoke?

Alot of dudes lack role models and they idolize these false prophets and scammers on youtube. It is what it is

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raised over $3m
Purchased 2 properties.
Sold 1, at a loss , to a cac.
The other is like a community center or something .

He's paid himself "administration fees" in the million dollar range.

That center he painted black is deep off in the hood, is supposed to be a shared workspace (which corona deaded) and for television/movies (which corona deaded). That shit aint producing no money.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I never heard of this "self-made" chick, but listen to her intro and tell me that she ain't pissed off for being out grifted by Jay. :dunno: :lol:
I mean, she got got, but she supposedly had that 2K to risk losing (putting principals aside).

this sucker never read the term sheet... put up $2k - but calls herself investor / businesswoman :lol:

congrats to y'all for donating to scamming Jay's lifestyle upgrade

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Tony said in the video that Jay owes personal loans to individuals upwards of 700K.
original.gif

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Tony said in the video that Jay owes personal loans to individuals upwards of 700K.

More like 1 million plus. He and his skank ass wife have no real job except siphoning off money from the fund. Dude was dead in the fucking water from the start but all these save the whale negros caped and defended him. Where y’all bitch ass at now? Come on in son! Tell us how Jay still has a chance to make it right! How we kicking down a 3 time con! Man fuck y’all! $500 to poor people especially in this time is like triple the money.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
i am confused as well in the video his says that the fbi did investigation but didnt find shit.and now he is suing the tony guy.
legal moral/ ethical

TREF prospectus and term sheet outlines managing fees & multiple ways the managing company can keep assets n funds
and how investors have no over sight or real recource vs tref

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Raised over $3m
Purchased 2 properties.

I don't have a dog in this fight but admin fees does not necessarily mean something is a scam. Buying property is a messy game. The next time someone is at closing they should look and see how many people get paid during that deal.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't have a dog in this fight but admin fees does not necessarily mean something is a scam. Buying property is a messy game. The next time someone is at closing they should look and see how many people get paid during that deal.
the fees aint the problem :lol:

think: use of tref investor funds to cover payroll of seperate company jm academy...
or fund manager commission of 50% of gross + management fees
or $500k angel loan from TREF FUNDS to JMorrison

ETC
ETC

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Raised over $3m
Purchased 2 properties.

I knew was suspect when he had T.I. promoting him but when I read the prospectus of his proposed investment fund, I knew he was looking to con the people.

based on his fund structure, you wouldn’t see a positive return for over a decade because of the fees he was paying himself and it didn’t even last a year :smh: