Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, he did. He took the one sisters $45k and basically gave her nothing in return. Nothing. He also targeted black ignorant people who know nothing about investing. Add to that the minimum was $500 to start and promised at least a 8% overall return or better on their money. 8%? That’s better than most investment companies or platforms. So, think of the poor black fools scrapping by who fall for this. I’d have told them to dump it in the S&P 500 or ETFs nevermind a REIT and forget about it. Thing is this mf knew he had no way to grow the money and last I checked he was in the hole 3 million of the funds raised which was close to 10 million I believe. The funds going nowhere and now he’s crying that people are boxing him out. From? He’s been eating the fund himself and made a few atrocious investments in buildings that didn’t make any money at all. Period. The other money is what he’s living off of and now he’s trying to launch another fund? Motherfucker needs to be shot. So where is the rest of the money? He spent it. On nothing. He loves to show his ugly grifter face and come with the fake adulation of his own people . I’m Ritchie Rich swaggie swaggie? Man what serious investor you know would say some hood ghetto shit like that? And want me to entrust my money with you? Wearing yellow pimp suits and bullshit fake African garb? Nah son, not me. Take your money to Fidelity, TD, JP Morgan etc. And don’t get me wrong, I love my people but I can see a long con or con man coming from a mile away. His day will come and to be honest, he brought it on himself.
I was hopin that wasnt the case, I wanted bruh to win to...

sounds like he just made some bad investments and not being honest

with the people...because of his pride and ego... or he is just grifty..

Im not sure if its one or the other, or a little bit of both..

I know when kniggas do come together there are going to be outside influences

to try and shut shit down, especially in places like Oklahoma...

if it went down exactly the way you said it did, Im surprised nobody got to him yet,

folks got caught lacking for much less that forty thousand dollars in these streets...

When we make moves we cant be all vocal about shit till AFTER shit is moving the way

we want it to move.....too many haters in the cut, waiting to throw monkey wrenches in our shit..

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Yeah, he did. He took the one sisters $45k and basically gave her nothing in return. Nothing. He also targeted black ignorant people who know nothing about investing. Add to that the minimum was $500 to start and promised at least a 8% overall return or better on their money. 8%? That’s better than most investment companies or platforms. So, think of the poor black fools scrapping by who fall for this. I’d have told them to dump it in the S&P 500 or ETFs nevermind a REIT and forget about it. Thing is this mf knew he had no way to grow the money and last I checked he was in the hole 3 million of the funds raised which was close to 10 million I believe. The funds going nowhere and now he’s crying that people are boxing him out. From? He’s been eating the fund himself and made a few atrocious investments in buildings that didn’t make any money at all. Period. The other money is what he’s living off of and now he’s trying to launch another fund? Motherfucker needs to be shot. So where is the rest of the money? He spent it. On nothing. He loves to show his ugly grifter face and come with the fake adulation of his own people . I’m Ritchie Rich swaggie swaggie? Man what serious investor you know would say some hood ghetto shit like that? And want me to entrust my money with you? Wearing yellow pimp suits and bullshit fake African garb? Nah son, not me. Take your money to Fidelity, TD, JP Morgan etc. And don’t get me wrong, I love my people but I can see a long con or con man coming from a mile away. His day will come and to be honest, he brought it on himself.

So I take it you’re not going to the ball?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
So I take it you’re not going to the ball?

Look at how this broke asshole is trying to sell tickets to his shitty event. Lowest ticket is $200, highest ticket is $15k? :smh: For basically nothing? Look as his grifting ass wife. Sitting her ugly ass up there with his no hairline ass ready to suck up free money.

Look at this bullshit! Scroll all the way down. Go to bottom

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
When his day does come, I won't feel bad not 1 bit!

I'll celebrate that the victims finally got some closure after getting scammed by him.

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The second video @26:00
What's funny I watched this live but I was also was watching They Cloned Tyrone at the same time. So I missed the numbers part.

Something they pointed out during the stream is that he is a failure.

Which I kinda agree to. Jay is a person who knows how to fail upwards.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
Registered
Look at how this broke asshole is trying to sell tickets to his shitty event. Lowest ticket is $200, highest ticket is $15k? :smh: For basically nothing? Look as his grifting ass wife. Sitting her ugly ass up there with his no hairline ass ready to suck up free money.

Agreed,
He should've named his event as :
"Still a Sucker Ball"
"The Loveable Gullibles Ball"
"The Ganked, Grifted, Gullibles Ball"
"The Recidivist Sucker Ball"
"Ganked Ya Once Get Ganked Again Ball"

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Smh sad

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was rooting for him but he was doing the 5-2 fakeout on his own people and I wish our people won't let this bum stop them from investing cause with a little reading,listening and mimicking you can invest safely on your own terms while controling when you want to withdraw your money.

The gift and the curse......

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Unbelievable SMFH.

Look at those numbers. Yikes!

Boyce sounds like a reach bitch. Long responses usually means that you know you fucked up.

He even took a shot at JT on some why don't you go after white folk shit.

Yeah, Boyce is on some clown shit. JT already pointed out the fact that this Phd in finance negro has filed for personal bankruptcy. When it comes to dollars and cents, the first thing should always be does it add up? Fuck all that do we scrutinize white businesses more or less. If you promote financial products/opportunities to Black people and use your Blackness as the draw then you definitely deserve more scrutiny when shit goes left. You playing with people emotions in a way that's linked to their finances. I don't invest with my emotions at all at this point. Shit will leave you feeling fucked up. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but JT's breakdown of TREF was eye opening. This negro Jay Morrison doubled his losses almost year-over-year in the biggest real estate bubble(which is still up in value by the way) and he hasn't even reported the 2022 numbers yet trying to start a new TREF II fund. Wild!

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Good night.

7bn3.gif