Any Euro '24 (Soccer) discussion thread in here yet?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

87326825-13633563-image-m-60_1720986676849.jpg

87325963-13633563-Pictured_Bukayo_Saka_s_girlfriend_Tolami_Benson_looked_pensive_a-m-52_1720984308743.jpg

87325087-13633563-image-m-42_1720982966894.jpg

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
87325087-13633563-image-m-42_1720982966894.jpg

Far right would be mine.

Kane did jack shit today. He has to be the epitome of spursy. He needs to go back there.

Cole also needs to have the international squad built around him for the world cup.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Shit she better be living like a nun. Saka is making like 300k a week and is only like 21. She would be a fool to fumble that bag by posting some nudes. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll keep my eyes open, and report back to BGOL Boulevard if I ever find her online & wiiiiide open.

madgoose

International
International Member
Kane did jack shit today. He has to be the epitome of spursy. He needs to go back there.

I watched the game with my Mum. We both say Kane is living off of his name and past. The only reason I feel that he has not been retired is because England has quite a young team at the moment and a lot of them would have been youngsters dreaming of playing for England and now they are in that position with Kane as the captain. I can only think that it was for motivation because he was never in the right place and could not keep pace with the younger players, looked like a goal hanger to me, just about manging to keep himself the correct side of offside if the4 ball got to him.
Kanes trophy drought needs be studied further cause wow
Past his beat before date. In the interview after the match he said "a lot of tired legs and a tired mentalities, bitch your a professional football player, if that the case them overpayed prima-donnas need to do an extra 10 laps of the park!
They’ll blame the black players though
I disagree, the commentators have been genuinely singing the praises of the players who have excelled regardless of race or ethnicity. Saka is going to be groomed for a fabulous career and TV personality/commentator if he wants after he hangs up his boots. He comes across well on the camera in interviews.

Last edited:

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
England fell asleep on the second goal. Southgate should have been take off Foden.
Watkins should have scored with that pass from Bellingham.
Saka played good but he was double marked. He exploit cucurella on the right flank.

Harry Kane looks old and tired

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree, the commentators have been genuinely singing the praises of the players who have excelled regardless of race or ethnicity. Saka is going to be groomed for a fabulous career and TV personality/commentator if he wants after he hangs up his boots. He comes across well on the camera in interviews.

They were like that in 2020 Black players still got an extreme amount of hate directed towards them

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
England fell asleep on the second goal. Southgate should have been take off Foden.
Watkins should have scored with that pass from Bellingham.
Saka played good but he was double marked. He exploit cucurella on the right flank.

Harry Kane looks old and tired
Kane is only like a year older than Watkins too. All those years and miles has ruined his body.