Any of yall mess with Mushrooms (Shrooms)?

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They slight. I was very mindful of how much I took. Because i had wifey and one pf her girls with me so I had to play defense. So I didn't take a lot. Almost like a micro dose. It was fun. Lights seem a bit brighter. I looked into a regular bathroom mirror and it looked as if I stepped up to one of those fun house mirrors.
All in all. I would do it again.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
They slight. I was very mindful of how much I took. Because i had wifey and one pf her girls with me so I had to play defense. So I didn't take a lot. Almost like a micro dose. It was fun. Lights seem a bit brighter. I looked into a regular bathroom mirror and it looked as if I stepped up to one of those fun house mirrors.
All in all. I would do it again.

I'm curious, approximately how much?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh,

I took one of them mushroom chocolate bars ... BRUH..

I thought that shit wasnt doing nothing..

then that shit just hit.. and bruh..

That shit was like a fuckin 20k movie playin in my head..

and at the time it was all beautiful imagery.. that didnt make sense at first,

but made a whole lot of sense overtime..

Bruh shrooms are the ULTIMATE mind reset..

society dont want a knigga mind reset and fresh,

it wants a kniggas mind to be stressed, and worried about

stupid shit out of his control, while ignoring all the shit

he could control to get what he wants out of life...

the crazy shit is, shrooms are illegal as fuck,

but the shit you need to grow em yourself, you could

damn near get on amazon... but growin magic mushrooms

is like a college science project but once you know it, its easy as fuck..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dude.... A friend of mine took that shit and he said he stared at himself in the bathroom mirror for 45 minutes straight!!!!

I wouldn't do that shit at all!
This is why I asked why do he want to take it, it's not a party drug or (in my opinion) a drug at all. If you take it trying to get a thrill in life, you may do some dumb shit like your friend. In other words it's not to play with.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is why I asked why do he want to take it, it's not a party drug or (in my opinion) a drug at all. If you take it trying to get a thrill in life, you may do some dumb shit like your friend. In other words it's not to play with.
Very true... This dude was a hardcore drug user as well. He's since cleaned himself up and is law enforcement of all things....lol. Man...This dude has drug stories like I've never heard before!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Very true... This dude was a hardcore drug user as well. He's since cleaned himself up and is law enforcement of all things....lol. Man...This dude has drug stories like I've never heard before!!!
I bet he was looking for a safe and nonaddictive way of escaping reality, shrooms can do that, but not the way folks think. Shrooms are very spiritual, and being that most Americans are spiritually void, entering that realm without taking the proper steps can lead to a temporary state of psychosis.

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Shrooms are the muthafuckin shit!!!! I use them for micro dosing mostly. Half a gram every couple days. Micro dosing helps keep everything clear throughout my day. Now, taking about 1.5 to 2 grams depending on tolerance will have you seeing shit clear as fuck, but like someone else mentioned, you have to be very mindful of your mental and emotional state because you can have a bad trip. And that shit ain’t good. Outside of that it’s an amazing experience that I believe everyone should tap into.

A Good Trip: Will have you feeling like you’re seeing the world for the first time in HD. You’ll start feeling, seeing, smelling, and hearing things like it’s the first time. It’s deeply a spiritual experience even if you’re not spiritual. You have to prepare your mental and emotional by setting yourself up with positive vibes. Also, if you’re going to do it around people, make sure they’re people you can trust around you. Don’t let it be anyone who freaks out or over stimulates negative emotions. I did it my first time solo but had a few folks on stand by just in case. Other than that, take the shrooms and enjoy the ride. Some people take them by themselves(they taste terrible), some use M&Ms, some use citrus fruit, or as a tea. Don’t eat anything a few hours prior. Take it on a empty stomach. Give it a little time but once it kicks in, it’ll kick in strong. You’ll be feeling it for at least 4 to 6 hours.

A Bad Trip: Like I said, if you’re not mentally ready then you’ll definitely have a bad trip. If you’re in a bad mental space or feeling heavy negative emotions then refrain from taking them. It’ll only increase the those feelings. It’s hard to come out of that space once you’re in it. It took a Priestess to pull me outta mine. She put in some work to get me outta that space. I don’t know how anyone else has handled a bad trip. That’s why it’s important to have the right people around if you do it with others. Just do a lot of shit that makes you feel great before taking it basically.

I listened to screw music, Afro eats and some real dope music. Just be ready to take an awesome trip!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dis nigga here. Lmao
Don't be too hard on him the white man went to great lengths to brainwash us blacks into buying into their soulless religion and way of life, why would they put you up on game on a substance that is proven to de-brainwash your mind and resetting it to where it's supposed to be?
Like many, he is convinced that only CAC does it because that's what he's been told.

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have, but I never really had an intense shrooms trip.
I have had some incredible LSD trips, though. I prefer LSD over shrooms 10 out of 10 times.

I must say, if you’re not ready to confront any trauma or “demons” you’ve been repressing(whether it be consciously or subconsciously), I wouldn’t recommended messing with any psychedelics.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Kept me awake

fuck that shit
Do you realize that psilocybin mushrooms are considered a nootropic and are the only substance known to regrow brain cells? It's not addictive (many users need only one does for results) and has an LD 50 rating less that of weed and coffee (meaning it's safer).

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I have, but I never really had an intense shrooms trip.
I have had some incredible LSD trips, though. I prefer LSD over shrooms 10 out of 10 times.

I must say, if you’re not ready to confront any trauma or “demons” you’ve been repressing(whether it be consciously or subconsciously), I wouldn’t recommended messing with any psychedelics.
What was your purpose for taking LSD?

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What was your purpose for taking LSD?

Curiosity, mainly.
My first time doing them was at a music festival 9 years ago. It was incredible. I felt like I was at Woodstock. The closed-eye visuals were so intense. Everything looked like a late-60’s concert poster.

But like the homie said, you have to be in the right mental state and around the right people or it can go bad. And if it goes bad, nobody can help you. I mean they can try, but it’s really between you and your psyche at that point.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Curiosity, mainly.
My first time doing them was at a music festival 9 years ago. It was incredible. I felt like I was at Woodstock. The closed-eye visuals were so intense. Everything looked like a late-60’s concert poster.

But like the homie said, you have to be in the right mental state and around the right people or it can go bad. And if it goes bad, nobody can help you. I mean they can try, but it’s really between you and your psyche at that point.
Music festivals are the worst place to take psychedelics especially if you are new to it, it really fucks with your set and settings to the point increase risk of a bad trip but also has your brain over-stimmulated. I think pure MDMA would have been better but good luck trying to find real MDMA these days
not a fan of it but recreational drug consumption is not my bag.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Bruh,

Did you look at the sky at night?

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Bruh,

Mushrooms are decriminalized here and there is a church here that sells em. I've been microdosing with no noticeable results and thinking of dosing a chocolate.
Why do you want to take it?
I've been reading pages and pages of testimonials from people on reddit of benefits from overall contentment to clarity of thought from shroom trips. I'm curious if bruthas have fucked wit em.
Shrooms are the muthafuckin shit!!!! I use them for micro dosing mostly. Half a gram every couple days. Micro dosing helps keep everything clear throughout my day. Now, taking about 1.5 to 2 grams depending on tolerance will have you seeing shit clear as fuck, but like someone else mentioned, you have to be very mindful of your mental and emotional state because you can have a bad trip. And that shit ain’t good. Outside of that it’s an amazing experience that I believe everyone should tap into.

A Good Trip: Will have you feeling like you’re seeing the world for the first time in HD. You’ll start feeling, seeing, smelling, and hearing things like it’s the first time. It’s deeply a spiritual experience even if you’re not spiritual. You have to prepare your mental and emotional by setting yourself up with positive vibes. Also, if you’re going to do it around people, make sure they’re people you can trust around you. Don’t let it be anyone who freaks out or over stimulates negative emotions. I did it my first time solo but had a few folks on stand by just in case. Other than that, take the shrooms and enjoy the ride. Some people take them by themselves(they taste terrible), some use M&Ms, some use citrus fruit, or as a tea. Don’t eat anything a few hours prior. Take it on a empty stomach. Give it a little time but once it kicks in, it’ll kick in strong. You’ll be feeling it for at least 4 to 6 hours.

A Bad Trip: Like I said, if you’re not mentally ready then you’ll definitely have a bad trip. If you’re in a bad mental space or feeling heavy negative emotions then refrain from taking them. It’ll only increase the those feelings. It’s hard to come out of that space once you’re in it. It took a Priestess to pull me outta mine. She put in some work to get me outta that space. I don’t know how anyone else has handled a bad trip. That’s why it’s important to have the right people around if you do it with others. Just do a lot of shit that makes you feel great before taking it basically.

I listened to screw music, Afro eats and some real dope music. Just be ready to take an awesome trip!

Thank you. I've been microdosing .1 every 3rd day and haven't noticed any differences. It is decriminalized here and I have a chocolate which I am thinking of dosing.
Yep... Would do it again without hesitation.
However ....not while out in public or with fucked up people around

What dose would you recommend for a 1st timer?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Mushrooms are decriminalized here and there is a church here that sells em. I've been microdosing with no noticeable results and thinking of dosing a chocolate.

I've been reading pages and pages of testimonials from people on reddit of benefits from overall contentment to clarity of thought from shroom trips. I'm curious if bruthas have fucked wit em.

Thank you. I've been microdosing .1 every 3rd day and haven't noticed any differences. It is decriminalized here and I have a chocolate which I am thinking of dosing.

What dose would you recommend for a 1st timer?
Yo where do you live at Canada, Colorado, or Washington?