Any of yall mess with Mushrooms (Shrooms)?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mushrooms are decriminalized here and there is a church here that sells em. I've been microdosing with no noticeable results and thinking of dosing a chocolate.

I've been reading pages and pages of testimonials from people on reddit of benefits from overall contentment to clarity of thought from shroom trips. I'm curious if bruthas have fucked wit em.

Thank you. I've been microdosing .1 every 3rd day and haven't noticed any differences. It is decriminalized here and I have a chocolate which I am thinking of dosing.

What dose would you recommend for a 1st timer?

Where you at where its decriminalized? and how are you intaking it...?

For a first time of chocolate.. I would recommend three sections, on

an empty stomach, helps to eat something hearty and healthy the night before,

I usually have a big ass green smoothie.. eat very light, in the morning maybe an orange or apple..

then around noon, Id do the dosage... the key is to get a comfortable.. chair bed anything,

but for the best effect your body should be resting.. and not out and about.. althouth that is

an adventure within itself, but you wont get the same RESET effect you get as when you are alone

comfortable.. chilling...I find having nothing on, at all no electricity is best..

but again thats me.. some folks like music.. some folks like to dance and have company over..

I prefer absolute solitude, hey dont be fooled, its a war going on for your mind..

and depending on how much your mind is compromised... you gonna go through something,

but it always makes you feel brand new and refreshed afterwards..

I got visions that this is something real kniggas used to do all the time

almost as a rite of passage,

before paleface came and stole everything including our culture..

ol five dollar indian lookin ass

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Yep... Would do it again without hesitation.
However ....not while out in public or with fucked up people around
I do them regularly and I love em. Low dose gives mental acuity and energy, more pushes towards that spiritual experience people talk about.
Kept me awake

fuck that shit
yeah ya ass gon be up, now that's true lol

I only take them early or if I'm prepared/want to be up late. Which sometimes is the case.
I have, but I never really had an intense shrooms trip.
I have had some incredible LSD trips, though. I prefer LSD over shrooms 10 out of 10 times.

I must say, if you’re not ready to confront any trauma or “demons” you’ve been repressing(whether it be consciously or subconsciously), I wouldn’t recommended messing with any psychedelics.
I fuck w both and they're actually really similar to me. I'd say lsd has a little more "bite" if that makes sense. But it's a more consistent experience. At least from my plug it is.

Y'all have not busted a nut until you've done it on pscyhs. You see another dimension lol

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Remember that when you’re microdosing you're not supposed to feel the same feeling you would feel if you take a full dose. Don’t expect anything above a natural flow of clarity.

I have some shroom honey that a friend of mine made that I take with my coffee in the morning. That shit be having me feel open like a muthafucka. I don’t think negatively no matter what the situation when I microdose that way. I did that before my workout and killed that shit. Lol

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Remember that when you’re microdosing you're not supposed to feel the same feeling you would feel if you take a full dose. Don’t expect anything above a natural flow of clarity.

I have some shroom honey that a friend of mine made that I take with my coffee in the morning. That shit be having me feel open like a muthafucka. I don’t think negatively no matter what the situation when I microdose that way. I did that before my workout and killed that shit. Lol
Get that recipe for your dawg!

People have the wrong idea about them. Everything ain't for everybody but these things have the power to change lives.

I took them and finally understood. And if a muhfucka ask me what I understood, I can only say everything.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I do them regularly and I love em. Low dose gives mental acuity and energy, more pushes towards that spiritual experience people talk about.

I only take them early or if I'm prepared/want to be up late. Which sometimes is the case.

I fuck w both and they're actually really similar to me. I'd say lsd has a little more "bite" if that makes sense. But it's a more consistent experience. At least from my plug it is.

Y'all have not busted a nut until you've done it on pscyhs. You see another dimension lol
What dose?

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Might give it another go round, but I wanna grow my own

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
What dose would you recommend for a 1st timer?
My first time my wife and i were kickin it with another couple. He's and Old head ...Older than me
He Gave me a couple. I took a small piece while we were on the road traveling. I wasn't driving.
I did the typical rookie thing and said "This ain't shit !" and took more....
OOOHHH Boy, that shit got weird. Anyway ... You should start small then see what It does for you.
Wait for at least an hour for results. Then If its not enough increase the dose the next time till you find your spot.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Might give it another go round, but I wanna grow my own
If you do decide, make sure you do things correctly, the internet has tons of information on safety tips and how to correctly trip.
But the skinny is, set and setting, or make sure you are someplace that is safe with people who are mature and who you trust, plus make sure you have at least two days free, one for the trip and the next day to process the experience. Also, it's best to have some intent, this could be a question you like answered or revealed to you, proper music (no King Von or Kodak Black sorry) is a must, I suggest something without words making it easy to vibe, and learn (if you haven't already) the concept of ego death, and letting go, these two may scare newbies away, especially people who has problems moving on and who likes to hold on to unnecessary emotions.
One other thing, know your dosage, I recommend 1.5 grams for starters and 3 for people who feel a little comfortable tripping, and the last tip is to know what strain you are growing, understanding its potency (penis envy for example can be two to three times stronger than regular shrooms) and even things like what you down it with, such as lemon juice can add to the potency.
If you have any more information you'd like to know, holla at your boy or ask some of the bgol members who know a little, I am sure they are as willing as I to help you out.

Mr.H

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do them 2-3 times a year and the biggest thing to remember is that you will not get “high” like on weed or some other drugs. You do experience a mind shift and I agree, you should be chilling for the day in a safe comfortable space. Your mind is going through some shit and having people (extra energy) around will onl effect you in different ways. I too can agree that heavy eating prior to dosage is not a good idea and I would start slow and build up rather than hitting it hard right out the gates. I usually end up in the bed under the covers think In a third person kind of way. Shrooms allow me to not think about myself or my problems in first person, therefore I usually gain clarity from the trip. You will be different on The other side of the trip, but you should be intentional about your trip. I’m going to do a trip in a few weeks while in Florida. I will try to remember to report back here. Good luck!

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Tried them on a camping trip with some friends man the trip felt close to how the edibles trip was but more manageable and less scary. Just felt extra sensitive to everything around me. With that I can see how you can easily go down the wrong way on a bad mushroom trip. The wind was blowing on my skin and it felt good but it was amplified so much so that it would become annoying like something was crawling on my skin if you thought about it the wrong way. Shit was like somebody put your experience on HD 4k. I would do it again because it’s been years. Only thing I didn’t like was I had diarrhea afterwards.

jimmiewine

"Are you gonna bring Halle? That's a fine bitch!"
BGOL Patreon Investor
I absolutely LOVE mushrooms! Took some recently and put on a Prince album and next thing I knew, Prince was actually in my living room! I take them to chill and they are GREAT for sex! My lady and I fucked for hours on shrooms! At one point, we wanted something to eat and we drove tripping. We pulled over and ended up fucking on the back of the truck in a McDonald’s parking lot! (LOL)

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
then go and enjoy your drugs.....lol
Dude, do you drink? If so you are consuming one of the most dangerous drugs known to mankind, as opposed to shrooms being one of the safest substances to take. Here is the LD50 of some popular drugs.
R.11df2bef7c95b013477aaedf919ef7f0

What Does LD50 Mean?
LD50 is an acronym which stands for Lethal Dose 50. It is a measure of the amount of a substance that is needed to kill half of a test population of animals. It is used to measure the acute toxicity of substances, and this type of testing is normally performed with rates and mice. The LD50 level is stated as the number of milligrams that is administered for every 100 grams on small animals and per kilogram for larger animals.

Safeopedia Explains LD50
The LD50 level is not to be confused with the LC50, which is the Lethal Concentration 50. This refers to the concentration of a substance in air (or in water) that is required to kill 50% of a test population of animals. These two measurements provide a reliable way to compare chemicals with different toxicities by measuring the same

Think about it, shrooms are safe, they are not addictive, no one has died from taking, and all that crap the goverment said about lsd and other psycodelics were a smear campaigned designed to get rid of lsd and shrooms, two substances they though were key to brain washing people only later to realize that it does the opposit, it de-brainwash individuals allowing them to think for themsleves instead.
This is what the war on drugs was really about, getting rid of the substances that free your mind and replacing it with crack, dope and alchahol drugs that shackle your brain.
So when you say enjoy your drugs, please do not be ignorant by lumping all drugs in one basket!

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude, do you drink? If so you are consuming one of the most dangerous drugs known to mankind, as opposed to shrooms being one of the safest substances to take. Here is the LD50 of some popular drugs.

What Does LD50 Mean?
LD50 is an acronym which stands for Lethal Dose 50. It is a measure of the amount of a substance that is needed to kill half of a test population of animals. It is used to measure the acute toxicity of substances, and this type of testing is normally performed with rates and mice. The LD50 level is stated as the number of milligrams that is administered for every 100 grams on small animals and per kilogram for larger animals.

Safeopedia Explains LD50
The LD50 level is not to be confused with the LC50, which is the Lethal Concentration 50. This refers to the concentration of a substance in air (or in water) that is required to kill 50% of a test population of animals. These two measurements provide a reliable way to compare chemicals with different toxicities by measuring the same

Think about it, shrooms are safe, they are not addictive, no one has died from taking, and all that crap the goverment said about lsd and other psycodelics were a smear campaigned designed to get rid of lsd and shrooms, two substances they though were key to brain washing people only later to realize that it does the opposit, it de-brainwash individuals allowing them to think for themsleves instead.
This is what the war on drugs was really about, getting rid of the substances that free your mind and replacing it with crack, dope and alchahol drugs that shackle your brain.
So when you say enjoy your drugs, please do not be ignorant by lumping all drugs in one basket!
Every one of your post in this thread was on point bruh - I salute you...

I'm really surprised that cannabis is so high on that list...

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What Does LD50 Mean?

Safeopedia Explains LD50

yes i drink water and Dr. Pepper......lol.
can't remember the last time i actually drank alcohol.
im in my 40s and to this day, i still have no idea what beer tastes like.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every one of your post in this thread was on point bruh - I salute you...

I'm really surprised that cannabis is so high on that list...

yea aint no way in the world... weed causes more harm to users and others

than anabolic steroids..

I seen dudes on roid rages, literally try to break a mans arm after knocking him out...

dudes be beating the fuck out their significant others, juiced up on that juice...

I aint never seen a dude high on soley on weed rage, Im sure its happend,

I just never witnessed it personally, Personally, I seen dudes roid rage on

multiple occasions.. its fuckin hilarious and sad at the same time.. grown

goofy men having temper tantrums.. I digress...but that list is just hatin hard on the weed..lol!!!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Not saying you don't do so good for you, my point is lumping different substances in one bag without understanding how different they are is offensive.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not saying you don't do so good for you, my point is lumping different substances in one bag without understanding how different they are is offensive.
my point was........i havent been around any niggas that were just like......"aye man.....lets go do some shrooms".
but i've heard plenty of cacs say it...........thats all.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
yea aint no way in the world... weed causes more harm to users and others

than anabolic steroids..

I seen dudes on roid rages, literally try to break a mans arm after knocking him out...

dudes be beating the fuck out their significant others, juiced up on that juice...

I aint never seen a dude high on soley on weed rage, Im sure its happend,

I just never witnessed it personally, Personally, I seen dudes roid rage on

multiple occasions.. its fuckin hilarious and sad at the same time.. grown

goofy men having temper tantrums.. I digress...but that list is just hatin hard on the weed..lol!!!
The ld50 rating calculates the harm it does to you and others, so if a person high on weed shoots and kills someone or drives and crashes, this counts as a negative on the rating. Also, I think the cannabis rating is higher is due to edibles and oils which can lead to problems if you don't know what you're doing.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

If wheat bread was liquified into carbonated alcohlic drink.... you got your budweiser beer taste..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
my point was........i havent been around any niggas that were just like......"aye man.....lets go do some shrooms".
but i've heard plenty of cacs say it...........thats all.
I agree with your decision on saying no, because no one should take anything as serious as shrooms from drug heads who are looking to get wasted, matter of fact if someone comes to me asking to do shrooms, my first question, is always, why do you want to take shrooms.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ld50 rating calculates the harm it does to you and others, so if a person high on weed shoots and kills someone or drives and crashes, this counts as a negative on the rating. Also, I think the cannabis rating is higher is due to edibles and oils which can lead to problems if you don't know what you're doing.

Yea I still think the holy herb part numbers are skewed and cant be proven.. and yea them edibles be fuckin folks up..

I dont hear about the oils.. but them edibles have muthafuckas so shook, they be up there in hospital beds getting

detoxified for no reason what so ever..

Yea its funny how safe mushrooms are, but if you go by msm they make that shit, seem like

its worse than heroin and proves society doesnt want your MIND to be CLEAR and CLUTTER free..

bruh I remember feeling real bliss, and as my mind was being reset, I just couldnt stop laughing...

bruh I logged on to bgol, saw a meme of a cryin mike jordan in a batman mask..

I have no idea why that was the funniest shit I seen in my life.. so funny I literally had to shut down,

the internet, and go meditate to stop from laughing. the next day I saw the same pic

and was like.. Ok now why was that so funny.... and now its funny to me because it just reminds me

of my shroom moment..

Everybody over the age of 45, needs their mind reset with a magic mushroom.

to experience that second lease on life, most folks have no idea how much

garbage aka mental blockage build up allowed to reside in their minds over the years

ESPECIALLY in these WACKY ass times we living in...The whole world needs a shroom

reset!!