Any of yall mess with Mushrooms (Shrooms)?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree with your decision on saying no, because no one should take anything as serious as shrooms from drug heads who are looking to get wasted, matter of fact if someone comes to me asking to do shrooms, my first question, is always, why do you want to take shrooms.

lol

Hey I dont want to say too much but.. somebody dont hang around

a lot of real modern day kniggas... thats fo sho!!

I want to say more but this place heavy with the agents and data miners??

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Dudes in high school used to go to fields in TX because they grew out of cow shit. You could get in trouble if the cops caught you.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Dudes in high school used to go to fields in TX because they grew out of cow shit. You could get in trouble if the cops caught you.
Legend has it that the early Hindus (the oldest continual written religion) used to follow the cow's herds by their shit, to hunt them, but upon realizing that magic shroom grew from the patties from nowhere (from no visible seeds) they assumed it was the work of magic, and this is where the term Holy Cow or Holy shit came from, and till this day, a cow is revered as being sacred by the Hindu people.
So back to your story, Holy Shit that's a good one!

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I get that

Shit has def changed. Psychs are beginning to be normalized and even en vogue in the black community.
Ray Rays and Pookies plus chicken heads aren't into it that much because let's face it if they were chances are they wouldn't be Ray Rays and Pookies let alone chicken heads.
Just saying......

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't knock it cause I've never done any kinda of drug besides the ones prescribed but I don't think we,as in black people need to be hip to these types of drugs we've already seen what it has done for us and Uncle Sam isn't going to help up combat shit so lets keep that shit on the outskirts ....

If white boy Ted wants to go talking to the fishes,let him cause they'll just lable it a suicide or an accident by way of drugs whichever way they want to doc the shit up.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Legend has it that the early Hindus (the oldest continual written religion) used to follow the cow's herds by their shit, to hunt them, but upon realizing that magic shroom grew from the patties from nowhere (from no visible seeds) they assumed it was the work of magic, and this is where the term Holy Cow or Holy shit came from, and till this day, a cow is revered as being sacred by the Hindu people.
So back to your story, Holy Shit that's a good one!

They say many places in India are a lowkey magic mushroom tourist destination, yet its still illegal there go figure.

and Amsterdam is just retarded with it, magic mushrooms illegal, but magic truffles legal as fuck..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
They say many places in India are a lowkey magic mushroom tourist destination, yet its still illegal there go figure.

and Amsterdam is just retarded with it, magic mushrooms illegal, but magic truffles legal as fuck..
Indians or rather Hindi religion is so watered down and warped with tradition, mythology, and other crap, to the point that it no longer resembles the original form of the religion because back then it was more of a combo of Buddhism and the ancient religion of Egypt, where peoples characteristics or the characteristics of the deities were often anthropomorphized into heads or body parts of animals, for example, if the diety was bullheaded, he was characterized with the head of a bull, or if they were wise, perhaps he would be given the head of a fox or owl. Over the years they made the characteristics into actual things for example Lord Ganesha is now believed to have an actual elephant head. But think about it, this is exactly what Egypt did to their deities, leading many to speculate that the Hindi religion is actually a derivative of the ancient Egyptian belief system, one that we know very little about today.
If this is true, then it's not that far of a stretch to assume that Egypt high priests also used entheogens to elevate their consciousness, even the Bible alludes to entheogens as a possible inspiration for some of their cool stories. But there is a clear connection between religion, higher consciousness, and psychedelics and there is tons of evidence to suggest that the church played a large role in demonizing these sacred plants and fungi, to prevent people from experiencing their own revelations themselves or rather talking to god for themselves because if we all did, they would be out of a job.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the replies. I got a chocolate and looking to trip for the first time. 1.5-2 grams. My goal is to form a more positive mindset with more gratitude and set better habits.
1.2 to 2 grams is a good safe for first-time users, don't expect too much in terms of visuals but it's a good dose to get your feet wet. Still keep in mind set and setting (safe place, away from assholes) and a good trip sitter is highly recomended.
Also, stay away from it if you have a history of mental illness such as schizophrenia, and don't bother taking it if you are in a bad head space, because it's known to intensify your present emotions. Let me know how it turns out, never had it in chocolate form.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Tried them on a camping trip with some friends man the trip felt close to how the edibles trip was but more manageable and less scary. Just felt extra sensitive to everything around me. With that I can see how you can easily go down the wrong way on a bad mushroom trip. The wind was blowing on my skin and it felt good but it was amplified so much so that it would become annoying like something was crawling on my skin if you thought about it the wrong way. Shit was like somebody put your experience on HD 4k. I would do it again because it’s been years. Only thing I didn’t like was I had diarrhea afterwards.
I don't know if this helps with diarrhea but many people complain about feeling nauseous and even throwing up, and a workaround to this is chasing it down with lemon juice. The only drawback is that vitamin C acts as a catalyst that can cause the effects to come on stronger and faster, so you might want to factor this into your dosage.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Yea I still think the holy herb part numbers are skewed and cant be proven.. and yea them edibles be fuckin folks up..

I dont hear about the oils.. but them edibles have muthafuckas so shook, they be up there in hospital beds getting

detoxified for no reason what so ever..

Yea its funny how safe mushrooms are, but if you go by msm they make that shit, seem like

its worse than heroin and proves society doesnt want your MIND to be CLEAR and CLUTTER free..

bruh I remember feeling real bliss, and as my mind was being reset, I just couldnt stop laughing...

bruh I logged on to bgol, saw a meme of a cryin mike jordan in a batman mask..

I have no idea why that was the funniest shit I seen in my life.. so funny I literally had to shut down,

the internet, and go meditate to stop from laughing. the next day I saw the same pic

and was like.. Ok now why was that so funny.... and now its funny to me because it just reminds me

of my shroom moment..

Everybody over the age of 45, needs their mind reset with a magic mushroom.

to experience that second lease on life, most folks have no idea how much

garbage aka mental blockage build up allowed to reside in their minds over the years

ESPECIALLY in these WACKY ass times we living in...The whole world needs a shroom

reset!!
If I were King of the U.S. I'd require every felon to undergo ibogaine treatment along with psycotheropedic threatment as a way of resetting the mind. I know its sounds radicle over here but in western Africa it has been used sucessfully for hundreds of years.
The thing about the enthiogen ibogaine, it works extreamly well with breaking addiction, and in this country most vicious crimes are commited by people who are addicted to drugs, money, sex or having a huge ego, all have been known to be sucessfully treated with ibogaine.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I were King of the U.S. I'd require every felon to undergo ibogaine treatment along with psycotheropedic threatment as a way of resetting the mind. I know its sounds radicle over here but in western Africa it has been used sucessfully for hundreds of years.
The thing about the enthiogen ibogaine, it works extreamly well with breaking addiction, and in this country most vicious crimes are commited by people who are addicted to drugs, money, sex or having a huge ego, all have been known to be sucessfully treated with ibogaine.

Never heard of ibogaine, what is it derived from, sounds like something

I could use fo my non existing hairline... but you idea for

prisoners.. awesome... love it..

Sounds radically EXCELLENT!!

you get rid of these vaccine madates you got my vote muthafucka!!

btw if you were to win, the prison industry complex would probably want you killed,

so there is that.. you would be flippin their world upside down, they exist off repeat

criminals..

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
just?

like just now??

check back in a hour.. this should be fun lol

Took 3 hours ago. Was a small amount and I put into tea.
Felt a lil woozy is all. Still not all the way back but getting back to normal
Gonna need to take about 3 grams this weekend to get the full experience
Still experimenting with amounts

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
yeah i was going to say 1.5 ain't enough....2.5 is about right to get a little taste of trippy..

5 and you will be having a deep and thoughtful conversations with your microwave LOL!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh you was just microdosing, microdosing is awesome if you have shit to do, shit will have a silly

smile on your face all day..

I microdosed one time, and went outside, I was like damn why everybody smilin at me... Im just nodded,

or so I thought, as I walked by a car and saw my reflection on the window, I had a big fuckin cheesy grin,

walkin around lookin like I just got a blowjob from the domininican volleyball team....I normally walk around

happy, microdosing had me walking around over fuckin JOYED bruh!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh you was just microdosing, microdosing is awesome if you have shit to do, shit will have a silly

I microdosed one time, and went outside, I was like damn why everybody smilin at me... Im just nodded,

or so I thought, as I walked by a car and saw my reflection on the window, I had a big fuckin cheesy grin,

walkin around lookin like I just got a blowjob from the domininican volleyball team....I normally walk around

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Never heard of ibogaine, what is it derived from, sounds like something

I could use fo my non existing hairline... but you idea for

prisoners.. awesome... love it..

Sounds radically EXCELLENT!!

you get rid of these vaccine madates you got my vote muthafucka!!

btw if you were to win, the prison industry complex would probably want you killed,

so there is that.. you would be flippin their world upside down, they exist off repeat

criminals..
Ibogaine or Iboga is basically the African version of Ayahuasca the main difference is that Iboga trips can be very difficult and there is a small chance that you can actually die from it. Keep in mind I've never tried it and doubt if I ever will, but it's very good for addiction, mainly heroin and coke.
It is derived from a root and many people say that when they are on it they have long deep conversations with themselves or an African elder who comes to them and chews them out for their wrongdoings. Here are a few videos that should put you up to speed.

:cool: