Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
8x10photo.jpg

7cdbd6ca7e727537b7d478ba2f13dd4f.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...I used to have a closet before and two spare rooms but one is for the child and the other is for the toys which I loved tinkering around with but the love has turned into a headache because in the middle of the night mysteriously shit topples over,shit starts making noise.

A chair,a laptop with wifi is as about as mancave as I have now.

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
My husband and I did his mancave like this:
- sleeper sofa in dark color
- computer chair and desk
- TV mounted on wall in-between computer desk and sofa
- all of his Xbox/ps4 games underneath TV in stand
- couple of throwbacks to his teams on the wall (mancave signs, pictures of stadium, etc.)

It's upstairs versus basement (no basement in this house,) but I tend to stay out.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My husband and I did his mancave like this:
- sleeper sofa in dark color
- computer chair and desk
- TV mounted on wall in-between computer desk and sofa
- all of his Xbox/ps4 games underneath TV in stand
- couple of throwbacks to his teams on the wall (mancave signs, pictures of stadium, etc.)

It's upstairs versus basement (no basement in this house,) but I tend to stay out.
Pics?

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Not really a cave, since it sits on the sunny side of the house, but we have a Family room and what we call the Media room. I have a Star Wars theme in the Media room..

1ghkrb.jpg

33tqdxi.jpg

99nwnq.jpg

Need more posters and yes, I'm watching Transformers the movie with my kids...

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not really a cave, since it sits on the sunny side of the house, but we have a Family room and what we call the Media room. I have a Star Wars theme in the Media room..

1ghkrb.jpg

33tqdxi.jpg

99nwnq.jpg

Need more posters and yes, I'm watching Transformers the movie with my kids...
Thanks.
Your picture just reminded me i still need to choose between these two tiles
2uxxuyr.jpg

brickdome

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a man room not a cave but shit it works fir me. Got the tv on the wall, coin op dart board, mini fridge. Room is painted in eagles green with a lot of Eagles memorabilia from over the years. A place where I can get away lol..

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
i have one at each place not much to it yet except a computer setup other then that it's empty til i get around to doing something to it.

#1 overlooks the first floor
rYHqKOWA5AxwLZU_8ujTFG64FPCEh0IkxqS0_q1dzDfjfHqgVkwoXHiCrEZymQniFDZ4zfdNzX1cM9d5cp65rPCRw1CnBmG1aUlTqlreErMnaDTE1Zc_orjtRFP99OpxddocYsOlHVsPZD2tI6cSOiyi3cT_GYcT_P2JV-hovIcQ0uO3qD-pdCVlkxvJuez9FGjkcz1SIwV0dRvm_vTFgnxaDuwO08KSe8gyLR3XCl9f2WXiyllECyj4HvGgF11gAHSDFayQJtthjp96YKkXvM9MfyU9cpTsOjPqpm-r57OAamNoomr7YxO2V65FWUcV1I_pDvUKXmCdnGnvJf_yZLGBHS_V8m_x2z5W6-aGYveHleXxJkSghwiBPAxuanfR_mo-xwo4XuO3NzSjCa4UYcYVEjrPJvWgyCiejJiXIkXSTnKiP2hgr4K4FzrbD12HslZohzmwMQ-PUuQ7BgkWyLJNLHqbQ7sV6i6ZyWzQCmCUcWdesSUac-DZmOd54zDTCb3UmM6fWYURSofdnkHcCChAvuo4Xr6e4AplLISiN3nil2xMfnN_gmvoSYSCaiG5VLt_75I0q_aRsAH5dLrPAPA_cEcUTK__OhqwbnhC_Nr6xeDKu4TpfQ=w1760-h990-no

xw3_CoRqsvC-no9QrhLeHVWbYxLzi2Ig9P6fs4x87PZhwDr-w082wkln0CEU7zWmJwYbC_5cqrcz14l_8M5-BBuTU6ZEqZ1AmScL98HnLPGOzIrMkQkl7AzlRZ5BCf-ASdtbw_bPRS_FWDbqmEJbjk-Tw0h_tx2A9S3YksJdaxOZWDAwHA0wm-CPbtw1AVq5P27JcUNpTQLZF1yuhvbSlR8IkzBEd1qSst6sgNrtwPHjL_noc2x7fHWnIW_rgTFmSm0cBF8tAcb6L8z8mkDbLwI3pGyThZ_5NYaZRjtYIfqg5lTT1aWGjt0I8o_9aO0H4bAPeAs1ZyT1Ztd4VxSKxU26tUVX8mVuHwwqj5CwYF9mA1Ed1Q3Y6dELYncbLrCSZSgTjjFS3CzGn6yZqEfCmFS8L1ZMgJW_m_1fPUUc4JQbnenEX6hXLGLohrZri_ygJ3SbKNzFGz5wBTjkXwYyrMDipk2a2XPpQdP2cceGQZoeNnuXJMbEGeNOWIJZT3caIiZi0nYZsQimZzsTzsUthrml5d78UdtpDozJO4OMsuJJ-tn65crUfguc4xDQ87KjIDn4_4wXtAvtgBtljtr_QOwZh6mFiuJejEcXTp4y7yCJ4iGeMeNinA=w557-h991-no

HN8_MfCoZ9XcV00rn7l018Am6x7boEW4xN8yscXLiEKV7xi3mfPKPrj4rMCK8uqPV1u3UD4D6RnO98EW2DdN9X24dNbPQmuF_ReJlyfZ11gXK-xt28B17b5U7QHFcmguhUxNDN8GuOoxicjuJa1EdGWw6CHLOIDwT0QGh5iS56CxqaBB5PzCd_iqhUQRPvacNa9qj3dHfeTtck5roRMR_ReEHErxvYNUtEUspB4tiDwo31FtH58MjfvaDdFHpFWDan1_rnInMNP2AjS5SFJ3_n8l43MoxJ7_NyomSQMBalgsHLJGWZU77y1M3MuEryUJpZmjEaQMVdbUAy4kzgJl2BVUqURKunrJlelZpR7LIZj8T1etHzf8k0oVvLVslU6qkL5uNPVfJbmioJjiu-Sc9V9GFgfBoKs1K69ADk0h_KSfG9nZQNO8qa9ocTGXYeGT3DivWymOajNIu7Y061U5gi5V3rFJc5QKAhbbtSfumAf5Ztjxt11BOpBrzostE-LV0r7sTWj5Dsqa-3tNVK_EZfSYchc_SI37NVqH11Ho30vO3EvmDWXWriB2l2LSlVhk6CuInN_qweSGOmJpUnL64PctGYu1-qtdGYOWg2uLdihNrpNbuxw=w1320-h990-no

but i guess this would be considered more an office space then "man cave" since all tha'ts in there is my computer setup

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
I got a cave, that wifey was bitching about when I was putting It together, now though she's always bringing her friends down in my spot to entertain :curse:

Digging those chairs bro. Anyways, I might move back in with my kids mother later this year. Bought a nice crib together back in 2012 where her and the kids still live.
Basement still isn't finished, but has SO much potential. There's pretty much enough space to do a huge TV(70-80in) and seating on one side. Pool table in the middle with a bar next to that. And on the far other side a workout area.
Also the previous owners were beginning to build a bathroom down there too. So we would finish that as well.

Something like this.....

One side

4205568673_f3be3c6d6b.jpg

Other Side

contemporary-home-gym.jpg

All one space with no walls put up in between to keep the basement feeling like a bigger space.

Would be for the whole family. But I would have it more of a man cave for entertaining me and my homies.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
I will snap a few pics and look on how to post them on here, but I don't want to hear yall shyt about my colors. I'n my rec and bar rooms, I have Cleveland Browns colors, in the bar, I actually have the green carpet to simulate the field, with the Brown's tap on my Kegerator. I have a dark red for my theater room. I'm actually replacing the screens I have in the corners of the bar room as we speak.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
ya looking @ your living space I could see why you'd say that...ppl who instantly knock it either never saw a good quality one or just don't have the right space for it and blow off the notion...not saying you have to have one but to say it 'sucks'...? lol

i had an espon 7000 luma pro projector on a specially painted wall the home theater installers did. it's nice but it just doesn't beat a samsung Ultra 4k LED screen the detail just isn't as good, neither the contrast ratio

Reactions: smz