Anyone On Here Play The Piano?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I picked this up. Sounds phenomenal. The video doesn't do it justice. The dyno-expansion for NSK + the built in FX section is happiness.

That sounds phenomenal!!!!!!

cRvpu6.jpg

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Noone can come close to Cory...............dude is 2nd to none.
he's the reason i even got into the notion of wanting to start learning how to play the piano.
No doubt. He's the unadulterated truth. There's not a keyboard instrument he hasn't mastered.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i will probably upload a vid later this week.
i've pretty much got that Bob James track down. its just taking me longer because I'm utilizing more voicings and harmonizing than the original piece. I just didnt want my cover to be all bland. i think the dude below did a nice rendition of it......but i think mine will be better.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
i will probably upload a vid later this week.
i've pretty much got that Bob James track down. its just taking me longer because I'm utilizing more voicings and harmonizing than the original piece. I just didnt want my cover to be all bland. i think the dude below did a nice rendition of it......but i think mine will be better.

This is a good tune to learn as well. Gonna work on this and James Ingram's"Just Once."

jhlpeO.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@Coldchi

Cold, songs I've been working on to inprove my skills on the pianio are "Let it Be" by the Beetles, "Stelleto" by Billy Joel and "Kansas City" Fat's Domino version. Also working on some scales too. F blues scale.

G2P7P7.jpg

Last edited:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Coldchi

Cold, songs I've been working on to inprove my skills on the pianio are "Let it Be" by the Beetles, "Stelleto" by Billy Joel and "Kansas City" Fat's Domino version. Also working on some scales too. F blues scale.

G2P7P7.jpg
been workin on this.......

every 2 and a half mins, he plays the same thing but in a different key......
its extremely time consuming to learn one song in every key. learning it in 2 keys is enough for me right now.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@Coldchi

Cold, this is a really good video that helps explain music theory. I'm thinking about creating a song in the Key of Fmaj so this formula will help me figure out a successful chord progression that sounds good.

FClBPQ.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
the shit is relaxing man....
can't wait til im able to play mine again. my hand should be back to 100% by the end of next week.
Oh, I learned the beginning of Marvin Gay's "Come Get to This" too. Smooth as hell. I'm getting better and better everyday!!!

IGtbTq.jpg