Apple bending nikkas over again, no lube...no lube... no homo...pause

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I got a personal apple problem smh....

I got a 13 pro and I had the screen replaced and realized I got no true tone and the screen is LCD, not oled...

I researched alot of this stuff and 3rd party repair shops can't use certain apple products imao, I feel used and abused like a whore. My phone is mad bright imao and looks terrible imao

I got a aftermarket battery and the battery aren't apple original and optimized charging doesn't work, no battery percentage, imao:smh: apple is some real fuck niggas

Mad Genius

Avid CAC Slapper
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit too late now, smh

Once the screen got charged BB wouldn't touch it.

Might get a cheap S23 fe they about 300 now and chill for a minute.

Gotta apple watch ultra though

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This type of shit is exactly why I refuse to fuck with that overpriced controlling ass company.
bro I didn't know man... smh I really feel the same way and I got a ultra, ipad 9 which is non AI now, airpod pros when I wear hearing aids so I really don't need anything in my ear anyways.

I feel used, i didn't know apple was this strict they lock it completely down.

The funny thing is there are alot of third party repairs shops, walmart got a contract with "Techy" who sells the same 3rd party parts for iphones imao.

So you pull up in walmart, see the shop, get the repair and lose true tone because it needs to be programmed and shops won't do that since it cost money and uses a special machine.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I got a personal apple problem smh....

I got a 13 pro and I had the screen replaced and realized I got no true tone and the screen is LCD, not oled...

I researched alot of this stuff and 3rd party repair shops can't use certain apple products imao, I feel used and abused like a whore. My phone is mad bright imao and looks terrible imao

I got a aftermarket battery and the battery aren't apple original and optimized charging doesn't work, no battery percentage, imao:smh: apple is some real fuck niggas
200w.gif

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
bro I didn't know man... smh I really feel the same way and I got a ultra, ipad 9 which is non AI now, airpod pros when I wear hearing aids so I really don't need anything in my ear anyways.

I feel used, i didn't know apple was this strict they lock it completely down.

The funny thing is there are alot of third party repairs shops, walmart got a contract with "Techy" who sells the same 3rd party parts for iphones imao.

So you pull up in walmart, see the shop, get the repair and lose true tone because it needs to be programmed and shops won't do that since it cost money and uses a special machine.

bought it off the street, can't do that lesson learned.
you are not the first person I heard about going through this

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigga what are you trying to say?
This thread is fucking bullshit.
How so bitch nikka?

You buy a phone, you break the screen and replace it based off what you can afford and you get a completely different screen with lower nits and no true tone, you have no idea.

Applecare expired, you tried to save a few bucks youre punished for it.

Most repair stores operate in the same way, apple use authorized repair centers who are supposed to upload each device via cable to apple servers to certify with apple that the parts are authentic, it's the reason BB turned down my phone because it's a aftermarket screen and best buy won't get commisson if they work on phones with aftermarket parts due to contacts with apple.

Then with each software update you get a big ass NON AUTHENTIC PARTS, APPLE CANNOT VERIFY messages when you reboot your phone, it also stays on it settings so the WORLD knows.

That's it bitch nikka it's not hard, I was talking about how apple is beyond strict with it.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How so bitch nikka?

You buy a phone, you break the screen and replace it based off what you can afford and you get a completely different screen with lower nits and no true tone, you have no idea.

Applecare expired, you tried to save a few bucks youre punished for it.

Most repair stores operate in the same way, apple use authorized repair centers who are supposed to upload each device via cable to apple servers to certify with apple that the parts are authentic, it's the reason BB turned down my phone because it's a aftermarket screen and best buy won't get commisson if they work on phones with aftermarket parts due to contacts with apple.

Then with each software update you get a big ass NON AUTHENTIC PARTS, APPLE CANNOT VERIFY messages when you reboot your phone, it also stays on it settings so the WORLD knows.

That's it bitch nikka it's not hard, I was talking about how apple is beyond strict with it.
Nigga explain shit in the 1st post.
You posted a link about some bullshit with no explanation.
Fucking moron.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
OP is the type of person that buys a BMW then complains that the cheap, no name, replacement parts aren't as good as the manufacturers parts.

Then complains that BMW won't support his aftermarket parts lol.

Yep, it's not Apple's fault, it's the OP for going to a shit shop

and Apple allows third party companies and they're plenty of them that use legit parts

Dudes in this topic don't know what the fuck they're talking about

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, it's not Apple's fault, it's the OP for going to a shit shop

and Apple allows third party companies and they're plenty of them that use legit parts

Dudes in this topic don't know what the fuck they're talking about
This right here. Homie went to a shit repair shop. That's cool if a shop wants to put cheaper parts, but that should be a conversation with the customer before any work is done.

Shit, niggas can order a quality part and just do the repair themselves
iFixit 13pro Display

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This right here. Homie went to a shit repair shop. That's cool if a shop wants to put cheaper parts, but that should be a conversation with the customer before any work is done.

Shit, niggas can order a quality part and just do the repair themselves
iFixit 13pro Display
I paid 465 for front and back replacements, it's 349 for screen alone and still no true tone which has to be reprogrammed, you literally have to go to apple for most people.

True Tone makes the screen look better.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Upgrade that
It's a huge improvement over the 13 pro even though it's 2 generations old...

It's still a fairly capable device.

Of course when I get more bread I'll jump on that but for now this is pretty decent.

and it's fairly cheap.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
This type of shit is exactly why I refuse to fuck with that overpriced controlling ass company.

yep..fuck that echo system!! :roflmao3: :roflmao: :lol:

Ahem

"
Self-Repair Legal Disclosures

Usage Notices

All functionality, features, specifications, and other product information provided in this document, including but not limited to, benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice. Samsung reserves the right to alter this document or the product described herein at any time, without obligation to provide notification of such changes. This document is intended for informational purposes. You can download a copy of your product Manuals and Software. If you don’t understand the information provided in this document or have any doubts about the safety of the repair, call a qualified technician or Samsung support for help.

Precautions for Repair

Samsung is not liable for any damage or defect determined to be caused by repair by a non-authorized service provider, self-repair or non-professional repair of the product. Samsung is not liable for any resulting damage to the product, person, or property, or any injury or other product safety issue caused by any attempt to repair the product by any person other than a Samsung- authorized service provider.

Any damage or defect to product resulting from a repair, or an attempt to repair, the product by any person other than a Samsung certified service provider will not be covered by the warranty.

• Residual voltage within certain printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) parts could cause electric shock. Prior to handling PCBA's refer to the repair guide for detailed disassembly instructions, and conduct the prescribed residual voltage discharge process.

• Use only demagnetized tools that are specifically designed for electronic repairs, as most electronic parts are sensitive to electromagnetic forces.

• Use only high quality screwdrivers when servicing devices. Low quality screwdrivers can easily damage the heads of screws.

Always use genuine replacement parts. Third-party replacement parts may not function properly.

Some parts, such as speakers, and other components, may need calibration to guarantee their performance after repair.

• Before conducting repairs, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the device.

• Make sure to wear the appropriate safety equipment before carrying out repairs. Samsung is not responsible for injuries that may occur due to not wearing the proper safety equipment. Refer to Tools for Repair for a list of tools that you will need for assembling and disassembling the product.

• Repair the product in a safe place.

• Before repairing the product, make sure the product is turned off. To turn off the product, press the Power (ON/OFF) Button. Unplug product from power sources before attempting repairs.

• If the product is damaged, emits smoke, or if you smell something burning, stop using the product immediately and contact Samsung.

• It is recommended to use safety equipment such as glasses, gloves, and a mask when repairing the product.

• Be careful not to damage the product when removing the back cover or accessing internal components.

• Before assembly, check if there are any abnormalities before reattaching the back cover.

• Visit Samsung.com to view the product information, related material, and safety information."