Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
DIDN'T I make this one?

Tenby-Excavat-E.jpg

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apple has always been this way from the very beginning. They are a very closed proprietary system. Everyone should know this by now. If you buy any add ons or get anything done to one of there phones/tablets/pc's outside of apple or an authorized dealer. you void everything. Sony does the same shit but they've gotten a little bit better over the years.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Ahem

"
Self-Repair Legal Disclosures

Usage Notices

All functionality, features, specifications, and other product information provided in this document, including but not limited to, benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice. Samsung reserves the right to alter this document or the product described herein at any time, without obligation to provide notification of such changes. This document is intended for informational purposes. You can download a copy of your product Manuals and Software. If you don’t understand the information provided in this document or have any doubts about the safety of the repair, call a qualified technician or Samsung support for help.

Precautions for Repair

Samsung is not liable for any damage or defect determined to be caused by repair by a non-authorized service provider, self-repair or non-professional repair of the product. Samsung is not liable for any resulting damage to the product, person, or property, or any injury or other product safety issue caused by any attempt to repair the product by any person other than a Samsung- authorized service provider.

Any damage or defect to product resulting from a repair, or an attempt to repair, the product by any person other than a Samsung certified service provider will not be covered by the warranty.

• Residual voltage within certain printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) parts could cause electric shock. Prior to handling PCBA's refer to the repair guide for detailed disassembly instructions, and conduct the prescribed residual voltage discharge process.

• Use only demagnetized tools that are specifically designed for electronic repairs, as most electronic parts are sensitive to electromagnetic forces.

• Use only high quality screwdrivers when servicing devices. Low quality screwdrivers can easily damage the heads of screws.

Always use genuine replacement parts. Third-party replacement parts may not function properly.

Some parts, such as speakers, and other components, may need calibration to guarantee their performance after repair.

• Before conducting repairs, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the device.

• Make sure to wear the appropriate safety equipment before carrying out repairs. Samsung is not responsible for injuries that may occur due to not wearing the proper safety equipment. Refer to Tools for Repair for a list of tools that you will need for assembling and disassembling the product.

• Repair the product in a safe place.

• Before repairing the product, make sure the product is turned off. To turn off the product, press the Power (ON/OFF) Button. Unplug product from power sources before attempting repairs.

• If the product is damaged, emits smoke, or if you smell something burning, stop using the product immediately and contact Samsung.

• It is recommended to use safety equipment such as glasses, gloves, and a mask when repairing the product.

• Be careful not to damage the product when removing the back cover or accessing internal components.

• Before assembly, check if there are any abnormalities before reattaching the back cover.

• Visit Samsung.com to view the product information, related material, and safety information."
AFTER ALL THAT.... No Android that I have ever had repaired has a notice that It had aftermarket parts and ... I never had a problem after it was repaired... Further... I can still connect any of my old androids and they will work unlkie outdated (Purposely slowed down and disabled equipment Laptops tablets and phones) from Apple. FUCK APPLE? In fact ... Just had My S22 repaired No problems whatsoever and good as new. No Fuss.... By The way ...did i mention FUCK APPLE ?
Well....... FUCK APPLE !

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Dumb comment

When the resell value and how long a apple laptop is far superior to windows

OP just went to a shit shop
Dumber Comment....I have no desire to sell anything.
I use it and then Donate it or its on a shelf or box.
Now... I do have some of the MAC trash still laying around that literally are paper weights.
I need to throw it in the trash because its taking up space
I have old Android and windows based stuff as well .... that's actually still usable.
Apple Is trash and the excuses and arguments for art and music people used to have some validity
These days there are far too many programs and equipment that are far superior to that mythical nonsense.
Why do you think none of the systems that Apple has to rely on
to be accessible to the internet and function outside the Apple Bubble are not Mac based ?
Microsoft/ Linux /Unix... Not MacOs

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dumber Comment....I have no desire to sell anything.
I use it and then Donate it or its on a shelf or box.
Now... I do have some of the MAC trash still laying around that literally are paper weights.
I need to throw it in the trash because its taking up space
I have old Android and windows based stuff as well .... that's actually still usable.
Apple Is trash and the excuses and arguments for art and music people used to have some validity
These days there are far too many programs and equipment that are far superior to that mythical nonsense.
Why do you think none of the systems that Apple has to rely on
to be accessible to the internet and function outside the Apple Bubble are not Mac based ?
Microsoft/ Linux /Unix... Not MacOs

So you give cars away instead of selling them?

Look at the resell market for a three year old Macbook versus a Windows one. Why is it a lot higher?

Thanks for expanding on your stupidity and showing you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and instead are some bitter bitch over companies that don't give a fuck about you.

Maybe the Chinese company will you a discount for your stupidity, I mean loyalty

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
So you give cars away instead of selling them?

Look at the resell market for a three year old Macbook versus a Windows one. Why is it a lot higher?

Thanks for expanding on your stupidity and showing you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and instead are some bitter bitch over companies that don't give a fuck about you.

Maybe the Chinese company will you a discount for your stupidity, I mean loyalty
Keep Drinking the Kool-Aid and giving them that Cult money.
They do Love you and your kind.
The silly part is that you actually think that shit has Value. I bet you think Diamonds are valuable too.
And Yes... Ive given away several Cars. At least they were still drivable unlike that Trash You love so much
And for the record... These companies Keep me paid :lol:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Keep Drinking the Kool-Aid and giving them that Cult money.
They do Love you and your kind.
The silly part is that you actually think that shit has Value. I bet you think Diamonds are valuable too.
And Yes... Ive given away several Cars. At least they were still drivable unlike that Trash You love so much

The weird shit fuckin dummy is you sound like the cult member....read your own fuckin post. You sound like a fuckin idiot.

Why are you angry?

Why did you run in an Apple topic?

Fuckin weird shit...how old are you?

And your dumb ass is actually answering rhetorical questions instead of realizing how stupid you sound.

Diamonds? Fuckin embarrassing.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
The weird shit fuckin dummy is you sound like the cult member....read your own fuckin post. You sound like a fuckin idiot.

Why are you angry?

Why did you run in an Apple topic?

Fuckin weird shit...how old are you?

And your dumb ass is actually answering rhetorical questions instead of realizing how stupid you sound.

Diamonds? Fuckin embarrassing.
Leave your moms basement and go Play In traffic clown :lol:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
AFTER ALL THAT.... No Android that I have ever had repaired has a notice that It had aftermarket parts and ... I never had a problem after it was repaired... Further... I can still connect any of my old androids and they will work unlkie outdated (Purposely slowed down and disabled equipment Laptops tablets and phones) from Apple. FUCK APPLE? In fact ... Just had My S22 repaired No problems whatsoever and good as new. No Fuss.... By The way ...did i mention FUCK APPLE ?
Well....... FUCK APPLE !
Good for you famo.

Bigger question is, why are you so emo about a company whose products you don't own?

I don't own Samsung phones, so I give zero fucks about Samsung phones. And guess what, if YOU like Samsung phones and are happy with them, that's wonderful.

Imagine getting so vexxed over a company I don't even purchase from that I'm ranting in all caps... lmao. Never that.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Good for you famo.

Bigger question is, why are you so emo about a company whose products you don't own?

I don't own Samsung phones, so I give zero fucks about Samsung phones. And guess what, if YOU like Samsung phones and are happy with them, that's wonderful.

Imagine getting so vexxed over a company I don't even purchase from that I'm ranting in all caps... lmao. Never that.
I said In one post that I don't fuck with APPLE as a response to the OP saying they are A scam......
Here come all the HE-MOTIONAL gay ass Cult members worrying about what I said.
The real question is that If its a lie why are yall in here ? Oh thats right Yall gotta defend your Apple Cul :roflmao: t
I dont give a fuck what any of you END USERS say...
When yall start understanding what you're actually talking about Then come see me
Till then keep enjoying being raped by Apple.
You Muthafukas Gonna make the Old TRUFICTION come outta retirement :lol:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I said In one post that I don't fuck with APPLE as a response to the OP saying they are A scam......
Here come all the HE-MOTIONAL gay ass Cult members worrying about what I said.
The real question is that If its a lie why are yall in here ? Oh thats right Yall gotta defend your Apple Cul :roflmao: t
I dont give a fuck what any of you END USERS say...
When yall start understanding what you're actually talking about Then come see me
Till then keep enjoying being raped by Apple.
You Muthafukas Gonna make the Old TRUFICTION come outta retirement :lol:
You...

responded...

to ME homeboy.

I never mentioned you or even acknowledged you until you pranced in the thread and responded to my post.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
You...

responded...

to ME homeboy.

I never mentioned you or even acknowledged you until you pranced in the thread and responded to my post.
This aint you Quoting what I said ?
Correct me if im wrong... But You addressed me first
Check Yaself Lil Homie
Now .. PRANCER ....

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
This aint you Quoting what I said ?
Correct me if im wrong... But You addressed me first
Check Yaself Lil Homie
Now .. PRANCER ....
I actually forgot you had posted that, so my bad.

But,

I just posted Samsung's policy. No anger, no I'M FUCKING MAD RAWRRRRRR!!!!

And you coming in here talking about "end users", if you're not on the board of the company, you're a nobody. Just because you have a job repairing phones doesn't mean jack shit. You acting like a teenager. I'M TEAM ANDROID YAYYYY!!! You probably wear a Samsung onesie to bed with an Android sippy cup lmao.

But, I'll be damned if I waste more time going back and forth with a fanboi. Go enjoy your Samsung.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
I actually forgot you had posted that, so my bad.

But,

I just posted Samsung's policy. No anger, no I'M FUCKING MAD RAWRRRRRR!!!!

And you coming in here talking about "end users", if you're not on the board of the company, you're a nobody. Just because you have a job repairing phones doesn't mean jack shit. You acting like a teenager. I'M TEAM ANDROID YAYYYY!!! You probably wear a Samsung onesie to bed with an Android sippy cup lmao.

But, I'll be damned if I waste more time going back and forth with a fanboi. Go enjoy your Samsung.

Credit for admitting youre wrong
But.....
OK Apple FanBoy... Lower Your skirt and Put down Your Pom Poms.
Apple will still be happy to continue to sell You dreams
Don't worry about where I sit. Just know...
There are a whole lot of other positions in between Board of directors and End User....
And Yes....Im somewhere in there

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
OK Apple FanBoy... Lower Your skirt and Put down Your Pom Poms.
Apple will still be happy to continue to sell You dreams
Don't worry about where I sit. Just know...
There are a whole lot of other positions in between Board of directors and End User....
And Yes....Im somewhere in there
Why are you constantly worried about what I purchase? Janitor sits between Board of Directors and End User as well. Your piss poor communication skills tell us you are certainly more on the janitor end of the scale.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Why are you constantly worried about what I purchase? Janitor sits between Board of Directors and End User as well. Your piss poor communication skills tell us you are certainly more on the janitor end of the scale.
NIce try... Find someone else to project your cult anger onto.
You started it... you admitted you were wrong... let it go. Your ego will recover soon.
You cant insult me, In my world you don't count, so you're wasting your time and keystrokes.
Have a great day Homie.. I hope you feel better.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
NIce try... Find someone else to project your cult anger onto.
You started it... you admitted you were wrong... let it go. Your ego will recover soon.
You cant insult me, In my world you don't count, so you're wasting your time and keystrokes.
Have a great day Homie.. I hope you feel better.
You have literally posted several messages vexxed that I buy Apple products.

Now show me one time where I even showed I give one fuck what phone you buy. You won't because I don't. Show me one place where I am angry. You can't because I'm not.

By the way, someone spilled a soda in the lobby. Better tend to it lmao.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Good for you famo.

Dude came skipping in a Apple thread to complain about Apple and doesn't have the self awareness to realize how fuckin weird that is

I hate to see how his nutty ass is with ex's...hiding in the bushes acting like Tisha Campbell's character in Boomerang

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Dude came skipping in a Apple thread to complain about Apple and doesn't have the self awareness to realize how fuckin weird that is

I hate to see how his nutty ass is with ex's...hiding in the bushes acting like Tisha Campbell's character in Boomerang
Then talking about "end users" like Samsung runs their engineering plans by him for approval.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor
Then talking about "end users" like Samsung runs their engineering plans by him for approval.

Yall mad Huh :lol:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Apple has always been this way from the very beginning. They are a very closed proprietary system. Everyone should know this by now. If you buy any add ons or get anything done to one of there phones/tablets/pc's outside of apple or an authorized dealer. you void everything. Sony does the same shit but they've gotten a little bit better over the years.
Yep funny thing is aftermarket battery has no settings at all in the battery section. Doesn't show anything it's empty.

They lock you down and I get it if they opened it up dudes would take advantage of it and Apple ends up getting sued ten times a month.

Imagine you buy a phone with a aftermarket screen that dudes stole and switched parts turn the screen goes bad or your friends iPhone looks better than yours and you complain to apple.. Before you know it class action lawsuit forms.

HeavyArmz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I paid 465 for front and back replacements, it's 349 for screen alone and still no true tone which has to be reprogrammed, you literally have to go to apple for most people.

True Tone makes the screen look better.

Yea bro, but apple would've replaced the whole phone if you had that much damage for another 85 bucks not just a two replacement parts. You were able to save some cash but lost out on a feature. The shop you went to should've let you know before accepting the repair for you to make an educated call.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Many school systems get pimped out by Apple on the cheep...just to create legions of sheeple addicted to the brand..life long.

giphy.gif