Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Bro, you don't know how to make a point in argument. You all over the place. One online sample is not science or even a fact. You being brain washed by the shit you hear and see online. I'm not even about to try and save you from the bullshit you preaching. One.
That’s a Trump loving cac you talking to

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump was the only president to not start a war in the last few administrations.
Trump is more liberal than Biden and it really isn’t close. Biden is only for LGBT due to his perverted lifestyle.

Just goes to show how dumb the blue and red teams are to think the opposite.

So-called black men supporting Biden are immigrants, feminists / simps and LGBT. That covers 80%+of them and the majority of the posters on BGOL.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump is more liberal than Biden and it really isn’t close. Biden is only for LGBT due to his perverted lifestyle.

Just goes to show how dumb the blue and red teams are to think the opposite.

So-called black men supporting Biden are immigrants, feminists / simps and LGBT. That covers 80%+of them and the majority of the posters on BGOL.
I'm sure we can all agree that trump is way more liberal than biden in his use of spray on tanning formula. It isn't even close, but that's probably it.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, you don't know how to make a point in argument. You all over the place. One online sample is not science or even a fact. You being brain washed by the shit you hear and see online. I'm not even about to try and save you from the bullshit you preaching. One.
You can't be this dumb. It's not just one person, there's a link to the actual study in the article and they're giving you one example. But I guess your first instinct is to defend your allies. I see some of you just can't be saved.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Asylum Seekers

Demographic data in this report was collected from 2,189 Asylum Seekers experiencing homelessness on the night of the Count (January 26, 2023) from all household structures. Collected data was adjusted to account for groups and areas known to be undercounted, then extrapolated to be representative of the total Asylum Seeker population. The PIT Count data provide a one night snapshot of homelessness, but it is important to note that demographics have shifted since the 2023 PIT Count, as Chicago continues to receive Asylum Seekers.

Almost 80 percent of Asylum Seekers counted in Chicago on the night of the Count identified as male. Similar to the Non-Asylum Seeker population, only a small portion of the population (0.1%) identifies as transgender, a gender other than singularly male or female, or questioning (see Figure 13).

Race & Ethnicity

The vast majority of homeless Asylum Seekers are Latino/a/x (97.8%), while Non-Latino/a/x Black/African Americans make up 1.3 percent of the homeless Asylum Seekers, Non-Latino/a/x Whites make up 0.6 percent, and NonLatino/a/x Asians makeup 0.3 percent (see Figure 14).