Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
@MCP

Why are you always in here trying to police black American votes while your community lives in squalor?

In 2020, the Social Metrics Commission found that nearly half (46%, 900,000 people) of all people living in families where the household head was Black/African/Caribbean/Black British were in poverty, compared to just under one in five (19%) of those living in families where the head of household was White.

https://irr.org.uk/research/statistics/poverty/

That Russian checked cleared for you again?
Do a search for his posts he’s been pro Trump then got called out for not even being American a few years back. I’m about to block that faggot. He’s probably a cracka.

These stupid fucks act like we love Joe Biden just because we’d rather not vote for a klansman. Just notice who always reps their posts the same handful of stupid fucks

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do a search for his posts he’s been pro Trump then got called out for not even being American a few years back. I’m about to block that faggot. He’s probably a cracka
Thats what they do they take people from disenfranchised communities, and get them to push propaganda online.

Indians do it for Israel big time too.

Black brits have 0 economic opportunity so they pay the few who cant act, make terrible drill rap music, or kick a football to pedal misinformation online. Its sad actually because if the same effort was made at home he wouldnt have to worry about what we were doing over here.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Thats what they do they take people from disenfranchised communities, and get them to push propaganda online.

Indians do it for Israel big time too.

Black brits have 0 economic opportunity so they pay the few who cant act, make terrible drill rap music, or kick a football to pedal misinformation online. Its sad actually because if the same effort was made at home he wouldnt have to worry about what we were doing over here.
Yup

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Who is this 12 year old?

We all on here were alive before 9/11 and Americans never said no to going over there. Hell our contractors never left Kuwait after desert storm. WE NEVER LEFT THE MIDDLE EAST.
That guys is one of the biggest morons on the board. Put him on ignore like everybody else has

MCP

International
International Member
@MCP

Why are you always in here trying to police black American votes while your community lives in squalor?

In 2020, the Social Metrics Commission found that nearly half (46%, 900,000 people) of all people living in families where the household head was Black/African/Caribbean/Black British were in poverty, compared to just under one in five (19%) of those living in families where the head of household was White.

https://irr.org.uk/research/statistics/poverty/

That Russian checked cleared for you again?
I would rather you answer the question I asked, rather than moving the goalposts.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Despite making up only 13% of London’s total population, black Londoners account for 45% of London’s knife murder victims, 61% of knife murder perpetrators and 53% of knife crime perpetrators.
https://www.london.gov.uk/press-releases/assembly/commission-on-knife-crime-in-black-community

Imagine this being your reality and having the audacity to come police our votes. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

@MCP Go volunteer in your community and fix this. Worried about Biden and mess around and get shanked by man dem outside of Tottenham Stadium

MCP

International
International Member
Do a search for his posts he’s been pro Trump then got called out for not even being American a few years back. I’m about to block that faggot. He’s probably a cracka.

These stupid fucks act like we love Joe Biden just because we’d rather not vote for a klansman. Just notice who always reps their posts the same handful of stupid fucks

Pro Trump??? All I did was ask questions. Seems that the Biden shills are not answering the questions that I ask

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Pro Trump??? All I did was ask questions. Seems that the Biden shills are not answering the questions that I ask
Shut the fuck up you foreign agent. Look at all this idiots posts. You’re not even In America you dipshit troll agent.

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/why-biden-is-losing-some-black-voters-–-and-how-he-plans-to-win-them-back.1229504/

Post in thread 'In Biden first 100 Days, There is NO Black agenda'
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/i...here-is-no-black-agenda.1118829/post-21654826

Post in thread 'The Official Joe Biden - KAMALA HARRIS Thread'
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/the-official-joe-biden-kamala-harris-thread.1042255/post-19848840

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

The white Democrats fake robocall us into staying at home with horrible candidates like Kamala Harris. Republican do this to get you go vote on the wrong day. There is one political party based on racial lines. How do they expect us to vote for Hillary Clinton?

They use the judiciary to block civil rights for us. The college admission case brought by Asian miraculously appeared before the Supreme Court that was 6-3.

So evil smh

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

this board has been taken over by democratic shills.. belee dat, HNIC took the bag, and they TOOK over,

any post that exposes the demoncrats and CANT BE DEBUNKED or POSTER RIDICULED, a form of CENSORSHIP

WILL TAKE PLACE..

liberal left is code word for, satanist and witches under the quise of being nice fair and balanced, smile in yo face,

but cant wait to stab you in the back type of demonic energy..

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
I see the undercover black Republicans also known as ados/fba / don't vote clowns are still in here trying to convince you that Trump isn't so bad. I saw someone in here talking about policies like how quickly you forget that the Supreme Court and the judges Trump appointed killed affirmative action.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok lets pretend you are sincere.
Four reasons to vote for Biden:
1. Democracy. Republicans are trying to turn America into an apartheid state.
2. Judges. From the Supreme Court down to local judges the republican ones see a black face and think we are less than and should be locked up. Biden will pick judges that think and look like America not like Ucackastan.
3. Money. Numbers are the numbers the economy does better under Democrats.
4. Mental health. Republicans stumble from crisis to catastrophe when they have power. A vote for Biden is a vote for normalcy.
Hope this helps.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
2. Judges. From the Supreme Court down to local judges the republican ones see a black face and think we are less than and should be locked up. Biden will pick judges that think and look like America not like Ucackastan.
4. Mental health. Republicans stumble from crisis to catastrophe when they have power. A vote for Biden is a vote for normalcy.
Hope this helps.
He doesn’t care

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hope this helps.
1. This has never been a democracy
2. Democratic judges haven't been good for black people.
3. Poverty and unemployment doesn't change much regardless of who is in the seat
4. Normalcy? Do you see what's going on outside under Biden.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. This has never been a democracy
2. Democratic judges haven't been good for black people.
3. Poverty and unemployment doesn't change much regardless of who is in the seat
4. Normalcy? Do you see what's going on outside under Biden.
1. It will be a dictatorship if you get your way.
2. Some Democratic judges are black people and they are better for us.
3 Who is allowed to get and keep money changes when republicons are in charge.
See black farmers.
4. Now review four years under Trump and compare and contrast. A little sunshine and a little bleach should clear that right up.

MCP

International
International Member
Hope this helps.
Thank you for your honest reply to my question. It's a shame that others on this board reply with inflammatory language and rhetoric.

Believe me, my question was sincere as I wanted to really find out why people are deciding to vote for Biden, rather than tell me about Trump.

Just to add one more question to the conversation, as a collective of black people, if Biden returns for four more years, what policies are you hoping that Biden will implement during his second term as president?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread has shill propaganda all over the place in favor of defending the Democratic Party. Whenever you have to be pandered to, that is a bad sign.