Are Black Voters Leaving Democrats Behind?

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This thread has shill propaganda all over the place in favor of defending the Democratic Party. Whenever you have to be pandered to, that is a bad sign.
So leave this one and head to one of them Trump was found guilty threads.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

106-year-old Columbia woman continues to make her voice heard​

Columbia, S.C. (WACH) —

Ora Smith is 106- years-old from Hampton South Carolina and has been casting her vote since she was of the legal age.

On Friday Ora made her way to the Richland County Voters Registration Office to cast her ballot for early voting in the June 11 primary.

Ora said voting is a responsibility for African Americans because their ancestors paid the price.

"It's very important because long years ago we couldn't vote," said Smith. "We negroes couldn't vote."

Ora also shared a message for the young people.

"We've come a long way and I'll tell them to not go back there, keep going forward," said Smith.

Early voting ends on June 8 and the Primary is June 11.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
As someone who is not from the USA and has a vested interest in the US election, I'm curious on why black people are deciding to vote for Joe Biden?

Considering his past policies record and previous comments about black people.

Can you please respond without saying the word 'Trump'.

What is your vested interest in the US elections?

MCP

International
International Member
Do a search of his post history is trashing Biden
You certainly are an idiot. Have a good thorough look at my previous posts and you will see posts I've made against Trump as well as Biden.

Just because your slow and wasn't able to answer a simple question I asked.

"Why are you voting for Biden"

Please try and answer that question without using the word 'Trump'.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You certainly are an idiot. Have a good thorough look at my previous posts and you will see posts I've made against Trump as well as Biden.

Just because your slow and wasn't able to answer a simple question I asked.

"Why are you voting for Biden"

Please try and answer that question without using the word 'Trump'.
If you’re going to call somebody an idiot lean the difference between “your” and “you’re”, you stupid spotted dick eating faggot

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Cherry picking little bitch.

Just answer the question.
You’re a stupid fuck , if you can’t understand my reasons for voting for Biden which was laid out as opposed to a racist, that’s your problem not mine. Fucking retard

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

With statements like this and others black people would be fools voting for The Diaper Don and The MAGA GOP. They have stated already what their plans are if by some slim chance he wins a dictatorship with him in office till he dies.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With statements like this and others black people would be fools voting for The Diaper Don and The MAGA GOP. They have stated already what their plans are if by some slim chance he wins a dictatorship with him in office till he dies.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The real shame:

In 2020, the Social Metrics Commission found that nearly half (46%, 900,000 people) of all people living in families where the household head was Black/African/Caribbean/Black British were in poverty, compared to just under one in five (19%) of those living in families where the head of household was White.

https://irr.org.uk/research/statistics/poverty/

I’ve never seen a foreigner care about American politics and attack a certain party unless they are an agent. I don’t give a fuck about the British political process , why the fuck he in here questioning Black Americans about their vote? Fuck that blood pudding eating coon

MCP

International
International Member
I’ve never seen a foreigner care about American politics and attack a certain party unless they are an agent. I don’t give a fuck about the British political process , why the fuck he in here questioning Black Americans about their vote? Fuck that blood pudding eating coon
First time for everything. Asking questions is now equivalent to being an agent. Some people are genuinely stupid.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
First time for everything. Asking questions is now equivalent to being an agent. Some people are genuinely stupid.
Yes asking questions means you’re an agent. You stupid fuck. Unless you’re playing dumb you’re a fucking inbred Moron. All you talk about is American politics , specifically anti Biden shit, yet you can’t even vote here. So yes you’re a bitchmade agent or a wanna be American Magat. Which is it? I’d say both. Fuck boy

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Illegals shooting at the police now.

This is not the very first time an illegal immigrant has fired shots at a police officer. :smh:
But some folks are trying to act like this sorta thing just started happening during the current administration. :hmm:

In 2019 - Police: Man who shot at Calif. officer had been deported (3x) three times

In 2018 - Illegal immigrant suspected in California officer's killing

In 2009 - Murder of Police Officer Raises Anger Over Immigration

In 2006 - Cop Killing Sparks Immigration Debate

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This is not the very first time an illegal immigrant has fired shots at a police officer. :smh:
But some folks are trying to act like this sorta thing just started happening during the current administration. :hmm:

In 2019 - Police: Man who shot at Calif. officer had been deported (3x) three times

In 2018 - Illegal immigrant suspected in California officer's killing

In 2009 - Murder of Police Officer Raises Anger Over Immigration

In 2006 - Cop Killing Sparks Immigration Debate
That cac magat will ignore that , he’s a fucking right wing devil troll

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

I warned people they can hold you hostage in a country where he is blacklisted or faces assassination attempts. CBP seized his passport which effectively blocks him from traveling forcing him to seek political asylum in another country. They want him like Tara Reade or Edward Snowden looking like a Russian agent with Russian citizen ship. Not an American speaking out against failed military policies in the Middle East or Ukraine.

I have a feeling this might happen to me. We have turned into North Korea where you're shot at fleeing the country.

Many people have to leave because it is a forced labor/slavery type of things going on. You might not feel safe because of assassination attempts. The surveillance has gotten so bad inside your hotel room or apartment, you feel like a prisoner.

I hope this does not happen to me.