Arrow on CW

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dont put Emiko and Prometheus in the same sentence.....:smh:

My only issue with Emiko is that I’ve got no clue what her plan was in the beginning... why was she trying to pretend to be hero and working with Wilddog. Everything else about the evil turn.. I’m digging but I don’t get why she was trying to pretend for so long when she really didn’t need to be doing that to form a relationship with Oliver

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I'm trying to decide what three shows have the worse writers.Supergirl,Arrow and Game of Thrones.....

Don’t put Arrow in this conversation.. the writing has vastly improved.. I really liked the conversation that Oliver had with tommy... it’s amazing that he still blames himself for tommy after all these years.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Don’t put Arrow in this conversation.. the writing has vastly improved.. I really liked the conversation that Oliver had with tommy... it’s amazing that he still blames himself for tommy after all these years.

that to me is yet another in a long list of classic performances from Amell

he makes the writers look good...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dont put Emiko and Prometheus in the same sentence.....:smh:
My only issue with Emiko is that I’ve got no clue what her plan was in the beginning... why was she trying to pretend to be hero and working with Wilddog. Everything else about the evil turn.. I’m digging but I don’t get why she was trying to pretend for so long when she really didn’t need to be doing that to form a relationship with Oliver

you both know how I feel about Prometheus...

I'm saying you can see the writers were using that skeleton to craft her.

and I think the actress is top notch

sidebar...

an action thriller with the Rock as her father and the, both being government assassins.

I want my 10%

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ok CW... let’s have a suicide squad show. Its time.. Diggle is amazing.. You got Bronze Tiger.. let’s make this happen. Hell I’ll take Project X

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So if we just ignore season 4 and.. 6... this series as a whole would go down as one of the best... it still is ..... but man it’s close to a masterpiece.

Man bring on Season 8... this is how you do it.

I give mad respect for Arrow making amazing changes to the formula and this cliffhanger is how you do it.

Man Season 8 could be anything and go anywhere...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man this episode is a 10 so far

Diggle and bronze tiger straight murdering people

I’m not happy how the conflict with the cops was resolved so easily but I’ll allow it

Can you explain how that cop thing got resolved?

Cause i explained it to Pollard aint working

Last edited: