Arrow on CW

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
@Winslow Wong @tpotda @Helico-pterFunk @slam

In the last 2 minutes Amell confirms there WAS a Arrow MOVIE set..

Between seasons 2 and 3

But WB was actually cancelled it because they were AFRAID it would be TOO SUCCESSFUL and derail the existing dceu.

Great video overall though
Having just endured Secret Invasion on Disney +, I realized that the CW Arrowverse had a far more entertaining product than what we have been receiving for the most part on Disney +. I mean I have like many things with Marvel TV but when they are bad like SI , it really stinks.

She Hulk (many parts I liked but not the ending) and Excretion Invasion was a horror show and how do you create....a _____ on a TV show....they are treating these shows no better than they treated Agents of SHIELD which had all sort of crazy powered people that was inconsequential to the MCEU

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Having just endured Secret Invasion on Disney +, I realized that the CW Arrowverse had a far more entertaining product than what we have been receiving for the most part on Disney +. I mean I have like many things with Marvel TV but when they are bad like SI , it really stinks.

She Hulk (many parts I liked but not the ending) and Excretion Invasion was a horror show and how do you create....a _____ on a TV show....they are treating these shows no better than they treated Agents of SHIELD which had all sort of crazy powered people that was inconsequential to the MCEU

I haven't seen Secret Invasion yet and avoided spoilers so I will give my thoughts soon.

I love all this stuff personally

But I understand many critical of Marvel recent quality but I also understand the criticism of Arrowverse as a whole. And the DCEU And of Titans on HBO.

I feel like we reached a point where we are all a little spoiled and oversaturated.

Not for me of this genre.

But we ALL are over saturated PERIOD of all media honestly

I'm a life long comic fan so all these are fine for me.

I compare it to sci fi or horror or action movie fans

Within that GENRE specifically EVERYTHING isn't great

But we don't damn the whole genre or studio.

unified universe or not.

I'm good with it all but in all honestly if I really believed a studio was that bad?

I would stop watching all their content

I've done it before

But I've noticed that in modern times hate watching is an acceptable thing which I will never get.

I'm Marvel DC all this sh*t the Boys, Invincible, walking dead Last of Us (which feels comic book to me) and everything in between.

If it's bad? Yeah ok, let's learn from that.

If if it's good? great thank you let's get more and champion it .

I'm hoping Gunn does well and Feige can right the ship.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
I haven't seen Secret Invasion yet and avoided spoilers so I will give my thoughts soon.

I love all this stuff personally

But I understand many critical of Marvel recent quality but I also understand the criticism of Arrowverse as a whole. And the DCEU And of Titans on HBO.

I feel like we reached a point where we are all a little spoiled and oversaturated.

Not for me of this genre.

But we ALL are over saturated PERIOD of all media honestly

I'm a life long comic fan so all these are fine for me.

I compare it to sci fi or horror or action movie fans

Within that GENRE specifically EVERYTHING isn't great

But we don't damn the whole genre or studio.

unified universe or not.

I'm good with it all but in all honestly if I really believed a studio was that bad?

I would stop watching all their content

I've done it before

But I've noticed that in modern times hate watching is an acceptable thing which I will never get.

I'm Marvel DC all this sh*t the Boys, Invincible, walking dead Last of Us (which feels comic book to me) and everything in between.

If it's bad? Yeah ok, let's learn from that.

If if it's good? great thank you let's get more and champion it .

I'm hoping Gunn does well and Feige can right the ship.
Playa

I have been an MCU apologist - I have liked everything in the movies or Disney Plus - I loved Ms Marvel and Moon Knight and all of the others but Secret Invasion was a low - and I cannot defend it but I am looking forward to Loki and The Marvels - so I am not ready to give up yet -

Let's discuss Secret Invasion after you watch it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
91270-1532336916.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster