ATL bruhs! Can y'all verify this claim????

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
you could have paid the dancers directly to dance for you at home for cheaper.

that club is for drug dealers, rappers, celebrations, and businessmen trying to close deals. You don't go there for a casual night out if you're an average earner.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I haven't been to a strip club in like 10 years now and even I know king of diamonds isn't where you go if you want to have fun. And I experienced everything here from Club Nikki, Goosebumps, Strokers (while white chocolate was there)..but the joint that I always had the most fun was at Club Blaze. $5 dances and a whole upstairs and downstairs full of fine hood chicks.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
What y'all are describing sounds like robbery and extortion. $200 to SIT DOWN? Y'all niggas are bugging. I'd much rather stand in a lions den with a pork chop necklace. It's probably more fun than the bullshit y'all talking about. How about this? Pay to park and general admission. Then as soon as you step through the door somebody black bags you, kicks you in the nuts and runs your pockets. And then cherry on top is the back door you're pushed through is connected to a slide that dumps you into a kiddie pool of ranch dressing and lime jello. 10 out of 10 definitely recommend. :rolleyes:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
:lol:

I need to know what this bitch does for a living. I hope she's a doctor or an accountant. Chances are she's on a low wage job and spent 75% of her weekly pay that night. I won't even get into the fact that she was in that bitch w/ her MAMA! :smh:

rahonallah

Star
BGOL Investor
Que Colin...

It's not far off from my experience. I did not go ahead and buy tickets in advance though. There were three different tiers of parking on site. They wanted $50 the next parking lot over. They wanted $40 and the last parking lot which is the one I parked and they wanted $20 for parking and then they have like some type of van that comes and picks people up and you can legit walk there but they want to charge you this armed security tells me make sure I tip the driver and I'm looking at this person like they crazy so I went ahead and not walked up there. Dave went ahead and patted me down the dude. Grab my nuts and almost slap the shit out of him and then I get up to the window. There's nobody in line. They charged me $60 to go in so I already spent $80 to get in the strip club. When I went there inside there was nobody dancing on the floor. There were empty tables everything it was a Saturday night. This was the day that I buried my wife. So if you guys responded to my post a couple of months back when everything happened it was that particular night that when she passed away it was a Saturday when we buried her. So I needed something to get my mind off of everything. It was empty in there. A few people said at the bar nobody was on the floor dancing and you had a bunch of strippers just sitting down swinging their legs on a little ledge that's out there. I know this post is a bit lengthy or may not make sense or as a bunch of run-on sentences, but I'm talking this end. There's no way I'm going to sit here and type all this shit so I am on my cell phone calling my brother's to come up because you know one is from Maryland the other one's from Florida so we all have plans to go out. Have a good time and everything and as I'm talking to them the guy walks behind me. He said hey. I hear you got some more people coming. Hey I can give you a table here for the four of y'all and I said how you know it's for. I was talking to two other dudes. Well that's all right. I can give you the table for $450 and I can throw in a bottle for you guys and I'm like a bottle of what what we'll talk about that if you're interested but I can throw on a bottle for another 150. I'm looking at this nigga like he. From Mars and I said no man. I'm good man. I'm good. I went ahead and not turned around and I walked out of there. I will never go again. I've been here in the Atlanta area since 2014 and I've yet to go to a strip club either. I don't have the time or I don't feel like just blowing money or nobody to go with so it's always something.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Peaches is the strip club for people who shop at Kroger and have that rewards card. 3/5 on Yelp. Close to the freeway. The dancers are eager to get that dolla (cause most of em new and local), but they all pretty cool. Not for the snooty crowd.
Oh aight. Yeah the dancers at Blaze are cool too ...well at least when I went

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Peaches is the strip club for people who shop at Kroger and have that rewards card. 3/5 on Yelp. Close to the freeway. The dancers are eager to get that dolla (cause most of em new and local), but they all pretty cool. Not for the snooty crowd.
Sounds like my kinda place

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Buying tickets for a strip club? Nigga please . Anything that is owned by a corporation like Deja vu etc is trash. The best clubs are the hole in the walls. Bitch should have went to Follies .

:lol: :lol: BUYING STRIPCLUB TICKETS ONLINE!!! i thought that was the scam she was talking about.
*raises hand" uhh.. is club nikkis still a thing? What about blue flame ?

Club Nikki's was my favorite ATL stripclub, straight hood but most of the strippers were fine as hell and needed money

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
:lol: :lol: BUYING STRIPCLUB TICKETS ONLINE!!! i thought that was the scam she was talking about.

Club Nikki's was my favorite ATL stripclub, straight hood but most of the strippers were fine as hell and needed money
For real I like hole in the wall or small private strip clubs just a nice place with good furniture 10 strippers. There's clubs like nikkis where you get a table dance lap dance on the spot and there's clubs where you go to the vip room to get a dance. I dont like mega clubs like KOD or tootsies. It's overkill Big ass building looking like a sam's club or Costco version of a strip club. They keep that shit up and your gonna need a membership card.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
XTC here is Dallas aint that outrageous wit it. its only about $20 to get in....but if you want to sit down, you will have to buy a table, which is about $200. otherwise, you gonna be standing up the whole night. its also BYOB.....but they do sell you chasers and mixers and bring u cups and ice for like around $80 for all that. Altho they don't charge u 20% on the money exchange......the hostesses do expect a tip if you are asking them to go and bring you some singles. So if im gettin around 300-400 singles,....i'll tip them about $20. Parking is free there unless you tryin to park VIP.
Good info and less of a scam than the ATL club, but still scammish. It is what is, if people pay it and know in advance before paying to get in what the policies and expectations are, then so be it.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that when she could just.....
AF1QipMSDv3S1dI6t7ix1ge0e1etSRgSsev3QjjuQMao=s680-w680-h510
The 1st real strip club I ever went to, back when it was montres

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Been a minute since any stripclubs been mentioned on BGOL. Haven't been to one in nearly a decade the early 2000's (01'-05') was my heyday for bootyshake clubs. Pin-Ups was my main spot back then a close 2nd was Magic City and finally Strokers. I hit dozens more but didn't spend too much guap. Ahhh those were some good times, after the club I would hit Buckhead when it was poppin' just to hang out in traffic, it was like a weekend Freaknik'.:cool:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The last time I was in ATL was for business. I asked some employees where the good clubs were and I said that I specifically DID NOT want to go to a strip club. Kniggas acted like I set their mommas on fire or something. One ditzy broad with huge titties said "You oun't like girls?" I said, "I don't like strip clubs. I refuse to pay to be teased."
They seemed to have a hard time coming up with clubs that weren't strip clubs. Big-tittied chick went on to brag about how the food is good in strip clubs. :rolleyes2:
It took everything in my being not to yell "BITCH, I AIN'T GOIN' TO NO SHAKE JOINTS!" at her ass. They are talking about strip clubs in a corporate environment to me like I asked about 5 star restaurants.
I guess that shit really is part of ATL culture? :dunno:

Broke kniggas hate having money.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sounds like you just wanted to put yourself above the average person with that post to be real. It's not hard to find dance clubs here if you don't fuck with stripclubs lol. There's a whole ass topic on this forum about things to do in ATL.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Strip clubs are trash. I’d rather spend that money on a nice relaxing massage and blow job or fuck