ATL bruhs! Can y'all verify this claim????

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if u want more bang for your buck................go to Blaze on Moreland Ave.....
Parking is free..............dances are $5.

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I miss the days of the Body Tap and the Palladium..but the Blue Flame and Magic City are way better than KOD...too much hype..

ldub1978

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They were doing way too much!!!

All that shit is a scam, but it's really set up to take advantage of the drug boys that think it's cool to blow all their money in da club.

A place like that does not exist without suckers and ignorant dope boys.
U aint never lied. Its worse now because women attend.

ldub1978

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What y'all are describing sounds like robbery and extortion. $200 to SIT DOWN? Y'all niggas are bugging. I'd much rather stand in a lions den with a pork chop necklace. It's probably more fun than the bullshit y'all talking about. How about this? Pay to park and general admission. Then as soon as you step through the door somebody black bags you, kicks you in the nuts and runs your pockets. And then cherry on top is the back door you're pushed through is connected to a slide that dumps you into a kiddie pool of ranch dressing and lime jello. 10 out of 10 definitely recommend. :rolleyes:
Even the regular clubs are set up like that now. If you don't buy a booth yo ass standing the whole night. I blame Rocafella/Jay-Z lol, they made it to were you had to get bottle serve or bitches looked at you like yr broke.

Mrboogieallnight

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Peaches is the strip club for people who shop at Kroger and have that rewards card. 3/5 on Yelp. Close to the freeway. The dancers are eager to get that dolla (cause most of em new and local), but they all pretty cool. Not for the snooty crowd.
1st real strip club I ever been to. Back when it was Montereys (I know I probably spelled it wrong)

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
I haven't been to a strip club in like 10 years now and even I know king of diamonds isn't where you go if you want to have fun. And I experienced everything here from Club Nikki, Goosebumps, Strokers (while white chocolate was there)..but the joint that I always had the most fun was at Club Blaze. $5 dances and a whole upstairs and downstairs full of fine hood chicks.

She shoulda went to Blaze.

if u want more bang for your buck................go to Blaze on Moreland Ave.....
Parking is free..............dances are $5.

Yep laid back and the skrippers choosing
DOWNSTAIRS!!!! :oops: Damnit man I forgot all about this thread, when I went I thought that was the strippers locker room down there, later on I saw a few dudes going down there but I thought they probably worked there. That free parking is over I went during day shift and dude was already out there talking about $10 here, $15, here all the way up to $40 I think it was to park in front. Those $5 dances are craaazyyyy, I go to lil hole in the wall in Columbus and they charge $20, I got some dances from this stripper and she was putting in work, I knew how much dances were so I got about 4 or 5 (DJ be doing a number on those songs speeding them up and not playing full song...lol) I asked her how much I owe her and she said $20, I almost laughed out loud and just gave her $40 I just couldn't give her $20 after the way she had worked, I think I gave every stripper I got a dance from double...lol

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that when she could just.....
AF1QipMSDv3S1dI6t7ix1ge0e1etSRgSsev3QjjuQMao=s680-w680-h510
wayminute wayminute wayminute....isnt ths the old MONTRES on the west end??? the local jab and stab hoes with da bullet wounds but fucking in the da club for 40 dollars?

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
Two things, why do it always take a bitch 10 minutes to tell you something that can summed up in 3 sentences. Also, the reason I stopped going to strip clubs decades ago is there were TOO MANY bitches in there for me.

Why are you here bitch and you claim to be heterosexual too? Naww, I'm cool when I can go to a regular Domincan lounge on Dyckman or 10th Ave and collect something better for a lower price.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wayminute wayminute wayminute....isnt ths the old MONTRES on the west end??? the local jab and stab hoes with da bullet wounds but fucking in the da club for 40 dollars?
Yeah. I believe it’s closed down now. I don’t go that often but a few weeks ago the shit looked rundown.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah. I believe it’s closed down now. I don’t go that often but a few weeks ago the shit looked rundown.

I saw someone in here say it was right by the West End mall, I was over there and saw the banner they had on the street but didn't even think about the club actually being over there, it looking rundown fits in when the rest of the area..lol