Atlanta Beauty Supply Store Evicted merchandise dumped in parking lot black people mad they can't get it..lol

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man let them people get that shit and save peoples tax money by getting inmates and police officers to do nothing but waste time being there.

If I was an officer I would of allowed them to get it as long as they weren't fighting and being destructive,the quicker they get it the quicker it's gone and I don't have to worry about it.

It's going in the garage anyway

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
fj0tdvg5_o.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man let them people get that shit and save peoples tax money by getting inmates and police officers to do nothing but waste time being there.

If I was an officer I would of allowed them to get it as long as they weren't fighting and being destructive,the quicker they get it the quicker it's gone and I don't have to worry about it.

It's going in the garage anyway
Now you know as soon as the cops would have told them they can get the stuff they would have been fighting over it .lol

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All those leo not protectin/servin taxpayers...all the expense to evict/guard/remove/dump..just to keep the illusion of "we" are in complete control "niggas".

giphy.gif

Last edited:

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
Did they say what would be done with the stuff?
I posted another video and the news is saying they wouldn't let the people get it instead they got some prisoners to come bag it up and they took it to the dump..smh

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted another video and the news is saying they wouldn't let the people get it instead they got some prisoners to come bag it up and they took it to the dump..smh

GTFOH! The dump?

They’d rather throw it away than give it to people? Now that’s fucked up.

They could’ve done a better organized job of letting people get the stuff.

pookie

BGOL Patreon Investor
GTFOH! The dump?

There's no way they were going to be able to control that crowd but I agree they could have taken it to another location and then tried to set something up at another date, taking it to the dump was evil

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTFOH! The dump?

the police dont do that shit on apartment and home evictions.....
mufuckas were being petty.

i guarantee you some officers were down at that dump grabbing bags when they got off work

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
GTFOH! The dump?

That dump about to get that work, watch and see.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There's no way they were going to be able to control that crowd but I agree they could have taken it to another location and then tried to set something up at another date, taking it to the dump was evil

Raffle, register and do something official.

Beauty supply or any store, there’s something better that can be done with their evicted inventory other than throwing it away.