Atlanta Beauty Supply Store Evicted merchandise dumped in parking lot black people mad they can't get it..lol

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The amount of edible food thrown out by grocery stores and restaurants because of expiration dates could easily feed the homeless.
They already feed the homeless. That food goes to shelters and churces, if they don’t cook it first and sell it as hot food. Not sure how restaurants handle it, but it has to be easier to pass off food to a program than to have it behind your building to feed the rodents.

Rising Star
Registered
cops throwing stuff out, to then waste man power to protect it? If you dont want people to take it, then lock the door and bring the dumpster and go from inside to the dump truck.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
They already feed the homeless. That food goes to shelters and churces, if they don’t cook it first and sell it as hot food. Not sure how restaurants handle it, but it has to be easier to pass off food to a program than to have it behind your building to feed the rodents.
Actually certain states like ny have places throw out food daily.. it’s been like that for decades.. they tell most biz to throw out food for health reasons. Than they push for them to do that instead of donating it cause the slim chance of food poisoning and getting sued for that.. so of course places throw out food.. especially big chains.. pizza shops, burger spots, donuts, bread, etc..it’s been known america waste more food than it consumes

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What the hell lightbright is back? Where you been
I've been more involved with real world issues (selling my six family, six families in Irvington are going for between $1.2-$1.9 million.... I've got mine under contract now for $1.1 million ho[ping to close by the middle of Sept, it's time to cash out :money:) since this board has turned into a board from Turkey or N. Korea...... no longer a free and open board... :dunno:

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I’m sad because we act so desperate for this stuff but on the opposite and they should have at least sold everything for fucking dollar.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I've been more involved with real world issues (selling my six family, six families in Irvington are going for between $1.2-$1.9 million.... I've got mine under contract now for $1.1 million ho[ping to close by the middle of Sept, it's time to cash out :money:) since this board has turned into a board from Turkey or N. Korea...... no longer a free and open board... :dunno:
Get that money
I told a couple cats you been around just ain’t been repost policing