Atlanta Beauty Supply Store Evicted merchandise dumped in parking lot black people mad they can't get it..lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why not put it in a trailer or dumpster in the first place to avoid having all these police wasting tax dollars :dunno:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
the police dont do that shit on apartment and home evictions.....
mufuckas were being petty.

i guarantee you some officers were down at that dump grabbing bags when they got off work
With apartment and home evictions you just have neighbors pulling up, they said hundreds were here so it was the whole community out there and they were getting rowdy so pigs just said fuck it ..smh

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With apartment and home evictions you just have neighbors pulling up, they said hundreds were here so it was the whole community out there and they were getting rowdy so pigs just said fuck it ..smh

Yeah too many people and too much stuff so it would’ve been chaos.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
To everyone saying let the people get the merchandise, that stuff still belongs to the evicted beauty supply store. And anyone taking it, can be arrested and sued for theft.

That's why they took it to the dump.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To everyone saying let the people get the merchandise, that stuff still belongs to the evicted beauty supply store. And anyone taking it, can be arrested and sued for theft.

That's why they took it to the dump.

I'm a part of the "Everyone".

If you don't come pick your shit up by a certain time, then it's no longer yours and should be free for anyone to pick up.

Tell the people who got evicted to move all of their goods out of that parking lot. They didn't and weren't so those good could've went somewhere else other than the trash.

That's just my opinion.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sounds like a parody. :confused:
Don’ it? :lol: . I swear they only put the stereotypes in that segment. Ratchet hood chick, flamboyant gay guy and somebody with Hotep rationalizations for good measure.

Side note, if the landlord was about their business they would’ve had 75% off liquidation sale and got their $15K back in one weekend guaranteed. Hustling backwards.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas would've been fighting and shooting over that shit. They did it probably the best way they could. There was a bar that got evicted the same day and niggas cleaned that shit out in minutes.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
From ghetto style rappers to ghetto style businesses. Ever since TI, Nelly, Travis got arrested it seems to be going down for some black folks that it usually don't go down for. WTF going on, and them sad folk they got speaking on the news is making all our ancestors turn over in their grave and the news is loving it. :smh:

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Niggas would've been fighting and shooting over that shit. They did it probably the best way they could. There was a bar that got evicted the same day and niggas cleaned that shit out in minutes.
One man trash is another mans treasure

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I posted another video and the news is saying they wouldn't let the people get it instead they got some prisoners to come bag it up and they took it to the dump..smh
They had to do it that way. Them hoes would've been fighting over that stuff like it's Black Friday! Would've created a bigger problem.

Some bitch broadcast that they were getting kicked out and told everyone to come to that location. Dumbass....

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean you can cringe and laugh, but that lady yelling she like free stuff sounds just like the people crying for reparations to the vast, VAST, majority of people in this country. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Let us invest"

Yea....

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what makes the police liable for that stuff?
I think businesses can sue.

I know personally once you are evicted your stuff is no longer their responsibility, but usually(In Georgia) they give you a small window to claim before they let the vultures come at you.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Straight up niggas. :smh:

s18iOP.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
You cant give away somebody else property, and if you the cops you cant sit there while someone takes it.
I don’t get this mentality that folks would rather put the shit in a landfill than just give it away. We waste so much shit in the country.

the dumpster removes liability from them if the owner doesnt claim it.

Pigs wouldnt let you run up on your neighbor stuff either if they were evicted.

I think businesses can sue.

I know personally once you are evicted your stuff is no longer their responsibility, but usually(In Georgia) they give you a small window to claim before they let the vultures come at you.
I've seen people get evicted and soon as the stuff hits the sidewalk people are picking it up and the cops don't do anything, I think the amount of people and them getting so rowdy is the reason the pigs did that messed up move of taking it to the dump

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah the easiest way was to toss that shit in the trash. anything else would be like lil kids wondering why their siblings or cousins got more kool aid than them

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
the dumpster removes liability from them if the owner doesnt claim it.

Pigs wouldnt let you run up on your neighbor stuff either if they were evicted.
The other reasons are if they let so many people take shit for free then they are not Generating money for state, local gov and banks. No hundreds of credit or debit card transactions. Could be weeks or months before those people need to return and make actual purchase. People may sell on the goods untaxed. And so on ...