B.G. from Cash Money’s iconic Hot Boys group with Lil Wayne & Juvenile has been released from prison after serving 11 yrs

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man if he would have copyrighted "bling bling", like Pat Riley did with three peat.

Glad he made it home. I really hope he doesn't go back to rapping about bullshit at his age.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't speak lame. I have no idea what's got your panties in a bunch. We'll leave it at that

But you do speak bitch fluently.

Is it seriously necessary to fag out when someone doesn't agree with what you say or have a different perspective?

I swear pride month been gone but you faggits are still feeling yourself.

Remember you wanted this reaction.

And below was the point that I didn't want to speak about because you don't get it:

It was a gun charge.

Not rape, not anything to do with kids and not a random act of violence.

It was a gun charge

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should have considered his kids before the actions that led to an 11 year sentence, if he and you care so much about them.
You got it bruh
I'm not into pointless arguing, you bringing up unnecessary BS
The type of dude bring up some BS at a funeral"remember when he used to steal from the corner store when we was kids"

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But you do speak bitch fluently.

Is it seriously necessary to fag out when someone doesn't agree with what you say or have a different perspective?

I swear pride month been gone but you faggits are still feeling yourself.

Remember you wanted this reaction.

And below was the point that I didn't want to speak about because you don't get it:

It was a gun charge.

Not rape, not anything to do with kids and not a random act of violence.

It was a gun charge

Fuck nigga, you came at my post not the other way around.

I don't know who the fuck you are nor care enough to read this post in it's entirety.

We'll leave it at that

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got it bruh
The type of dude bring up some BS at a funeral"remember when he used to steal from the corner store when we was kids"

That's why I tried to say "We'll leave it at that" but he went full faggit.

I was hoping that he didn't but he did. :smh:

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man that nigga should've said that HE AIN'T DO IT!

Whoever did do it should've been stepped forward.
One of his bodyguards did that shit and EVERYBODY back home know that
That shit happen not too far from where I went to high school(John Ehret)

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got it bruh

I'm upset I wasted my time talking you off the ledge when you wanted to off yourself. Remember that thread?

A couple newbies on my ignore list. Good riddance

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck nigga, you came at my post not the other way around.

I don't know who the fuck you are nor care enough to read this post in it's entirety.

We'll leave it at that

Because your post was bullshit.

I know who you are, the valet driver who I gave props for sharing your experiences.

But I post a simple gif and you get moist.

We'll leave it at that.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's why I tried to say "We'll leave it at that" but he went full faggit.

I was hoping that he didn't but he did. :smh:

You're another of these weirdos with too much free time to argue and name call. Something wrong in your life to have time for that. Just place me on ignore problem solved

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm upset I wasted my time talking you off the ledge when you wanted to off yourself. Remember that thread?

Newbies? Check my start date bruh
And I appreciate you talking with me thru my tough time but keep stuff to yourself if you're going to throw it in somebody's face. That means the shit ain't genuine

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did he get sent to prison for again?
I had to Google it. Not like I keep track of this shit.

Rapper B.G., also known as Baby Gangsta, was sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for gun possession and witness tampering. He was arrested in New Orleans with three guns, two of which were reported stolen. He was charged in 2012 and has been serving time in federal prison ever since.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're doing what scored women do.

Bring up old shit when they get upset.

The true definition of bitchmade and it's my pleasure for you to put me on ignore.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Newbies? Check my start date bruh
And I appreciate you talking with me thru my tough time but keep stuff to yourself if you're going to throw it in somebody's face. That means the shit ain't genuine

Just put me on ignore guy problem solved

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to Google it. Not like I keep track of this shit.

Rapper B.G., also known as Baby Gangsta, was sentenced to 14 years in federal prison for gun possession and witness tampering. He was arrested in New Orleans with three guns, two of which were reported stolen. He was charged in 2012 and has been serving time in federal prison ever since.
Wouldn't have to if dude with him owned up to HIS gun
Then he tried to say BG intimidated him etc

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't understand how some people will take a joyous moment in someone's life and bring up bs for whatever reason. Shit was 11 years ago

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of his bodyguards did that shit and EVERYBODY back home know that
That shit happen not too far from where I went to high school(John Ehret)

That's what I'm saying! He didn't do it and he should've said that from day one!

I've heard about the bs in the trial but if it were me, the muthafucka who did it WOULD'VE came forward or

giphy.gif

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Either way I hope he surrounds himself with the right people capitalize on his name and legacy
He got kids to be there for
New music isn't necessary but a book would be nice
Long as he not spreading his butt like Turk on only fans

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To my knowledge that ain't "The" shooting that he's in prison for.

If I remember correctly, there was an issue with security or something about searching him to get into that club and he started shooting.

The shooting that he's in prison for was inside the club during a fight .

That's if I remember correctly.

nawlinsn931

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To my knowledge that ain't "The" shooting that he's in prison for.

If I remember correctly, there was an issue with security or something about searching him to get into that club and he started shooting.

The shooting that he's in prison for was inside the club during a fight .

That's if I remember correctly.

Not to detail the thread

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not to detail the thread

Miller, 30, has acknowledged being in Club Platinum in suburban New Orleans that night in January 2002, but has denied shooting Thomas.

In his opening statement, Freese said the shooting followed an argument on the nightclub dance floor. He said Miller and about five friends were “beating the tar” out of Thomas when Miller pulled a gun and shot him in the chest. Freese said a witness will testify that he saw Miller shoot the victim.

Miller’s lawyer, Ronald J. Rokosky, said investigators never found the weapon and had no evidence tying Miller to the slaying. The only witness to the actual shooting has lied to police and never actually saw a gun in Miller’s hand, Rokosky said.

There were roughly 300 people inside when the shooting occurred. Police have said Thomas used a fake ID to get into the now-closed club.

Miller has a history of trouble with the police, and faces numerous charges besides the second-degree murder count. He was on bail when the Club Platinum shooting occurred, facing an attempted first-degree murder charge for allegedly trying to shoot a Baton Rouge nightclub owner. Police said a fight occurred when the man wanted to check Miller for weapons; the rapper allegedly tried to fire his gun but it malfunctioned.

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/prosecutor-says-c-murder-shot-la-teen-69030/