B.G. from Cash Money’s iconic Hot Boys group with Lil Wayne & Juvenile has been released from prison after serving 11 yrs

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I quit

6501f711395e1462522945.gif

The internet brings out the best of the worst of us
:lol: :lol:and this is definitely one of the worst moments

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

dude was with "them boys"
Was he talking about all the women prison guards these dumb asses insist on putting around men? Them bitches some fucking freaks.

I swear to god the eggheads who decided 'equality' meant sticking women guards with men are naive or they want cats to get pussy. These women grab the fuck out the junk when they frisking and will talk. Once had nothing but around 4 women(all black) watching us in a jail on one shift. The sexual tension and shit talking was insane.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Was he talking about all the women prison guards these dumb asses insist on putting around men? Them bitches some fucking freaks.

I swear to god the eggheads who decided 'equality' meant sticking women guards with men are naive or they want cats to get pussy. These women grab the fuck out the junk when they frisking and will talk. Once had nothing but around 4 women(all black) watching us in a jail on one shift. The sexual tension and shit talking was insane.

Turk is too vague on who he was fuckin. He could clarify that it was women without saying who.

To your point, I agree. Some jobs just don’t make sense for genders.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Turk is too vague on who he was fuckin. He could clarify that it was women without saying who.

To your point, I agree. Some jobs just don’t make sense for genders.
Then he is snitching and fucking shit up for others who might still be getting on with the chick and getting all the perks(cell phones, contra, etc) that come with it. In all honesty, he should have just STFU about it if he was fucking the guards.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He looks like a fiend coming out the joint....but he's on parole soooo if he uses he's going back to prison.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered

dude was with "them boys"
I think he doesn't want to go in on the details because he prolly smashed a c.o. or h e prolly looked out for a c.o. and they hooked him up and snuck a chick in and gave him time in the conjugal room. He don't want to incriminate himself.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its amazing how we celebrate coming home from jail but never see any other ethnicity do the same....
Glad he is home and hopefully he doesn't go back in the can on some keepin' it real BS, just my thoughts.
False.
White boy I played football with in high school just got out a couple of months ago after doing like 15 years.
His family live streamed his release on Facebook and threw a big-ass 'Welcome Home' party for him.
Trust me, it's not just us.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its amazing how we celebrate coming home from jail but never see any other ethnicity do the same....
Glad he is home and hopefully he doesn't go back in the can on some keepin' it real BS, just my thoughts.

I understand where you're coming from.

It has a lot to do with history, not liking the police and a lot of factors intertwined honestly.

I'm sure many can find other examples of different cultures celebrating a person coming home but we do seem to do it more.

It might be because we don't see all aspects of others cultures but I feel where you're coming from.

jayrob777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
False.
White boy I played football with in high school just got out a couple of months ago after doing like 15 years.
His family live streamed his release on Facebook and threw a big-ass 'Welcome Home' party for him.
Trust me, it's not just us.
I appreciate that insight/example but I ain't never seen, that's not to say it doesn't happen.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
I think he doesn't want to go in on the details because he prolly smashed a c.o. or h e prolly looked out for a c.o. and they hooked him up and snuck a chick in and gave him time in the conjugal room. He don't want to incriminate himself.

He could admit to fucking and deny fuckin a man without giving any specific information. Or he could have not commented in the first place.

jayrob777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand where you're coming from.

It has a lot to do with history, not liking the police and a lot of factors intertwined honestly.

I'm sure many can find other examples of different cultures celebrating a person coming home but we do seem to do it more.

It might be because we don't see all aspects of others cultures but I feel where you're coming from.
Bingo!!!