BAD BOYS 4 WILL SMITH and MARTIN LAWRENCE releasing June 14, 2024

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
This should be the last bad boys unless they do a reboot with two new people. Martin needs to chill out for a minute because his health is going downhill quickly. Will you need to take a deep breath and do more movies

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This should be the last bad boys unless they do a reboot with two new people.
Remember this tv show(set in the same universe)..?

las-finest-movie-poster.jpg

If they bring this back in movie form there's your reboot :rolleyes::lol:

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched this movie off the internet this morning!!....To me it's not worth going to the movies to see!!..It just like the last Bad Boys movie!!..They could have put this shit on Netflix or something!!... :smh:

Fellas, don't waste your money going to see this movie!!

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just watched this movie off the internet this morning!!....To me it's not worth going to the movies to see!!..It just like the last Bad Boys movie!!..They could have put this shit on Netflix or something!!... :smh:

THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. Will do just that tomorrow.

I'm just waiting on Beverly Hills Cop to drop ( I'm not expecting much as long as its better than that 3rd one :smh:)

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Yea wasnt really feeling this one..Vanessa shouldnt have even taken part in this seeing as she got seeded up while filming

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I enjoyed it. Not as funny as the first two, but it's a good watch. Better than the last one for sure.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

:hmm:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP. Will do just that tomorrow.

I'm just waiting on Beverly Hills Cop to drop ( I'm not expecting much as long as its better than that 3rd one :smh:)

You dudes stay using any excuse to support black people and products. Some random muthafuckas opinion watching some grainy shit recorded on their phone :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I saw it I don’t know what people talking about but I enjoyed it. Started off ehh but the second half gets real good. It’s like they let Will and Martin do what they want in the second half and it worked.