Ball family could be angling for big sneaker payday

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y'all have to understand the game he is playing. All he doing is business, startup to success and get notice and takeover by major. But one flaw is that the big boys will not want to that way to have future players sidewalling.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
guuuuuuurl stop!

Him marrying white woman is one thing‎‎
I haven't heard him say one coon Shit. And he teaches his son that they are black. ‎

I haven't heard him say one coon Shit. And he teaches his son that they are black. ‎

Marrying a cracker and having 3 cracker sons is enough Cooning for me.
I am all for fucking the devils but to produce children with them is coon activity.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that whole Coon lead family...dude ain't playing no crackers...they playing his goofy ass.

he maybe a lil coonish but he is playin them he is getting crazy free marketing, he wearing his logo on their stations

and its not even blurred out...

so are he is winning..

he just needs to make a better constructed shoe for 500 fuckin dollars

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
he maybe a lil coonish but he is playin them he is getting crazy free marketing, he wearing his logo on their stations

and its not even blurred out...

so are he is winning..

he just needs to make a better constructed shoe for 500 fuckin dollars
Man that coon ain't about to win shit...this whole Ball program will be gone in a year after they show his coon ass who is really boss.

CADE_BADAZZ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He should take money from his contract and steal a shoe designer from one of the big shoe makers. Like the big tech companies do to eachother. Then start sponsoring other rappers and athelets to wear his brand. Hell he should hook up with WWE like they did with TapOut.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
He already won nigga

Got his son on the Lakers just like he dreamed.
Getting on a professional team is not the end..if the little cracker don't put up any points, you will never hear about his ass again. Shit the Lakers is trash now too so he better work extra hard or this whole Ball shit will be a "remember the time" convo two years from now.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Getting on a professional team is not the end..if the little cracker don't put up any points, you will never hear about his ass again. Shit the Lakers is trash now too so he better work extra hard or this whole Ball shit will be a "remember the time" convo two years from now.

Watch his summer league highlights

Dude will be solid as hell in the league.

You sounding like a fuckin lame ass hater tho nigga

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Watch his summer league highlights

Dude will be solid as hell in the league.

You sounding like a fuckin lame ass hater tho nigga
Why cause I ain't riding these cracker ass mutts dick like the rest of you?
If you watch basketball you know that you can never tell who is going to be a stand out star.
Get back with me when the 2019 season starts and I will apologize if this little cac becomes a star.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If the game is to shake down Phil Knight, how can I disapprove of their activity? In theory, it's more money into black hands.

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

BGOL Investor
Hey man, is somebody ever make hating a profession you gonna be one rich nigga.
Far from a hater...I don't like crackers at all, point blank period. I don't give a fuck if these little cac is a basketball player..fuck him and his cac ass brothers.

Now you, you old motherfucka...when is the last time you had some free pussy?

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
The big companies are scared this might start a trend of players wising up and realizing their worth.

exactly, because the balls can still take the $ lonzo is

now getting and finance the shit on their own. and do like

someone stated above.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dudes popularity is through the roof because of his father. Half the country barely saw him play just like Flutz. Now he's one of the most popular players in the league.

He's causing sell outs and scalping at summer league....because of his father