Ball family could be angling for big sneaker payday

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dudes popularity is through the roof because of his father. Half the country barely saw him play just like Flutz. Now he's one of the most popular players in the league.

He's causing sell outs and scalping at summer league....because of his father
As well as his actual performance being stellar.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dudes popularity is through the roof because of his father. Half the country barely saw him play just like Flutz. Now he's one of the most popular players in the league.

He's causing sell outs and scalping at summer league....because of his father
Yep.
As well as his actual performance being stellar.
He was selling out before he performed well tho.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
and peep how she says "reluctantly"..... they hate to admit this brotha is playing them

She said "I say that with great hesitancy." Where does she use the word reluctantly?

I think that the hesitancy is appropriate because every athlete/entertainer leveraging their fame to make moves is not necessarily "shrewd" marketer or a "smart businessman" and it seems to me that those labels are applied in an overly generous way.

What she was saying was "I have considered this and it actually applies-- I'm not just spouting a cliche. This kid deserves this accolade." I think it was considered props and the opposite of what you're representing it as.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
No pussy is free young brother.

:hmm:

Fool3.jpg

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
and peep how she says "reluctantly"..... they hate to admit this brotha is playing them

She said "I say that with great hesitancy." Where does she use the word reluctantly?

I think that the hesitancy is appropriate because every athlete/entertainer leveraging their fame to make moves is not necessarily "shrewd" marketer or a "smart businessman" and it seems to me that those labels are applied in an overly generous way.

What she was saying was "I have considered this and it actually applies-- I'm not just spouting a cliche. This kid deserves this accolade." I think it was considered props and the opposite of what you're representing it as.

Also, I'm not even sure "this brotha is playing them," unless you meant the father, or that Lonzo deserves the praise she gave him. I think all signs point to this being to the father's credit.

Art Vandelay

Importer/exporter
Registered
All will cost you time or money.. Neither of which is free you dumb son of a bitch.. Which of the two is more costly all depends on what stage of life you are in.

Free here clearly means "without cost or payment"-- without charge, free of charge, for nothing.

Your definition strips the word "free" of all meaning. "Masturbation isn't free, you dumb son of a bitch." If nothing is free under your definition while common usage actually distinguishes between what is free and what is not, your definition is useless. Obsolete. Like an old fool.

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Free here clearly means "without cost or payment"-- without charge, free of charge, for nothing.

Your definition strips the word "free" of all meaning. "Masturbation isn't free, you dumb son of a bitch." If nothing is free under your definition and while common usage actually distinguishes between what is free and what is not, your definition is useless. Obsolete. Like an old fool.

yo thats a very good explanation
especially from a fag like you
props stanza!!

lurknomo

Rising Star
Registered
I am rooting in terms of there shoe game for them to win. I think it would be a disappointment if in the end he took a regular show deal. It would mean that ALL this is pointless. Now unless lavar's WHOLE plan was just to milk the most out of a shoe deal then yeah, but I thought he wanted to be a boss not an employee.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Your definition strips the word "free" of all meaning. "Masturbation isn't free, you dumb son of a bitch." If nothing is free under your definition while common usage actually distinguishes between what is free and what is not, your definition is useless. Obsolete. Like an old fool.
Spoken like someone who is young, broke or both. I place value on my time because i know what its worth. You dont because yours hasnt been deemed of value. Also never said "nothing is free" you obtuse fool. So you dissecting statements you fabricated doesnt really serve a purpose or provide a rebuttal. And what do you know about pussy anyway? You've admitted to barely if ever getting laid.
i hate when people say that lame defeatist shit when youre sitting on bgol all day for free yet pussy is a cost

stop it negro
How do you get defeatist out of placing value on time? Shut your broke bamma ass up.

alexw

Platinum Member
How do you get defeatist out of placing value on time? Shut your broke bamma ass up.

time has no value...its that dumb shit dudes say who become mongers and/or struggle with women
you cant sit on bgol all day everyday and say time has a value
get real nigga
pussy is free and it will always be free
and like fag stanza said youre trying to change the definition of what free is because you struggle with women

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor

In the context she used it, they pretty much mean the same thing. There is no need to add a pre-cursor. He's been a marketing genius. There is no reason to add a qualifier.. but the qualifier is there because of LaVar Ball.

The entire country knows who the fuck Lonzo is because of his father's marketing. He didn't put up the numbers nor get the collegiate accomplishments to get this type of attention. His father was the ultimate hype man and not the kid is proving (although it's just summer league) that he was worth the hype. I actually think the kid can ball and is going to be a star... he's one of the most gifted passers I've seen in a while as a rookie.

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still missing the point.
Do you think they set that price point because that's where the sweet spot in sales would be? Think headlines, bruh. Everything Lavar does is crazy like a fox. Do is a lot more marketing savvy that think or even want to give credit for. It's all for headlines, he's not losing money on the ZO2's two and remember from the start it was about starting BBB, they went to the major with a branding offer for Lonzo. He's making them all take notice and reconsider their decision. Subtly taunting them while hyping BBB at the same time. He's gon make them want to piece of that action. As long as Lonzo keeps (B)alling. :yes:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
probably the yr bron played

Yep. And he Ball hasn't been the best or most exciting player to enter the league since this... His father just played the shit of the media.. they can't stop saying how much they hate Ball but that just keeps him in the spotlight.. he got white people so hot that fucking WNBA players are hoping his fucking shoes blow up on the court and injure him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea i sincerely stopped reading there. All jokes aside, this is broke nigga shit.
i once brought a condo with a clock that said 3:15pm.. i buy properties with hour glasses cause time=money

:lol2::lol2::lol2:..time money/logic always makes me laugh..almost as much as the dudes that say they don't pay for the pussy they pay the chick to leave:lol2::lol2:..like if i sent a chick to your door u gonna pay her 200 bucks to walk away from your door..trick logic pure comedy:lol2::lol2:

alexw

Platinum Member
Yep. And he Ball hasn't been the best or most exciting player to enter the league since this... His father just played the shit of the media.. they can't stop saying how much they hate Ball but that just keeps him in the spotlight.. he got white people so hot that fucking WNBA players are hoping his fucking shoes blow up on the court and injure him.

yeah man. thats all you hear is bbb
hell on fb whites are starting to like the kid since he can actually ball
theyre winning

alexw

Platinum Member
i once brought a condo with a clock that said 3:15pm.. i buy properties with hour glasses cause time=money

:lol2::lol2::lol2:..time money/logic always makes me laugh..almost as much as the dudes that say they don't pay for the pussy they pay the chick to leave:lol2::lol2:..like if i sent a chick to your door u gonna pay her 200 bucks to walk away from your door..trick logic pure comedy:lol2::lol2:
man shut the fuck up you have me crying!!!!!!!!

:roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3: