Bangin one hit wonder

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It wasn’t if you liked more than one of their songs it was about hits… that wreck n effect, mad lion, and Alina Howard wasn’t hitting like that outside of people personally liking it.. we liked multiple ADina Howard tracks but that first one was the only big one
all of those songs got radio play in NYC - not only the DJ mixes - regular rotation too

shit -New Jack Swing topped the Billboard hiphop chart

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Some of the people posted had more than one hit.

Where did these guys go, #1 in the country and all?

Did Luke put her on the strip after this?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

I used to love this fuckin song....

Song reminds me of my ex-girlfriend with the Beehive hairstyle from back in the day. May she rest in peace. She passed about 15 years back, and a year later her oldest son was killed too in an accident messing with guns

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
all of those songs got radio play in NYC - not only the DJ mixes - regular rotation too

shit -New Jack Swing topped the Billboard hiphop chart
There was no t-shirt and my panties vid ( tears in my eyes).. so it doesn’t count in my eyes even though we liked the song and wanted visuals

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
There was no t-shirt and my panties vid ( tears in my eyes).. so it doesn’t count in my eyes even though we liked the song and wanted visuals
imagine...

y7Wkxb.gif

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I only recently learned after all these years that Pos was doing the female parts on the song. A recent Salute the Sample with LL, Greg Nice, and Z-Trip covered the song and how he was crunched for time and couldn't wait for a female to do the part, so he essentially recorded it and pitched it down. Really interesting hearing it.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I only recently learned after all these years that Pos was doing the female parts on the song. A recent Salute the Sample with LL, Greg Nice, and Z-Trip covered the song and how he was crunched for time and couldn't wait for a female to do the part, so he essentially recorded it and pitched it down. Really interesting hearing it.
:eek2::eek2::eek2: