Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I'm screeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaamin

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

BT9iyI.jpg

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
Yall bandwagon muthafuckas wasn't checking for him or baseball. bandwagon muthafuckas sicken me he's been killing it in MLB for how long? Since college and his Detroit days

been checking for baseball, have you?
WTF u talking about no one has pitched that many inning in playoffs since like for fucking ever , do you even know baseball
dude threw over 120 pitches, when the last time u seen that shit?
he aint thrown a complete game in almost a decade
it was a historic performance for the way today's game is played
13ks in a playoff game, that's Clemens type of shit , if you know who that is
Nolan ryan was the last astro to throw full game in playoffs
Fall back youngster

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
been checking for baseball, have you?
WTF u talking about no one has pitched that many inning in playoffs since like for fucking ever , do you even know baseball
dude threw over 120 pitches, when the last time u seen that shit?
he aint thrown a complete game in almost a decade
it was a historic performance for the way today's game is played
13ks in a playoff game, that's Clemens type of shit , if you know who that is
Nolan ryan was the last astro to throw full game in playoffs
Fall back youngster

Dude lived in a relatives neighborhood. I know the ownership group of his old team. Im not speaking as a fan i have tangible assets. I know about his work ethic of him and his brother. My Pops is a former player and baseball historian.

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
Dude lived in a relatives neighborhood. I know the ownership group of his old team. Im not speaking as a fan i have tangible assets. I know about his work ethic of him and his brother. My Pops is a former player and baseball historian.

and your point was? Did you just start watching baseball? He had an historic performance, not everyday you see 13ks in a playoff game, and there have been twice better then Verlander in the playoffs. Bob Gibson just to name one.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
What else?

Tells us more

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
and your point was? Did you just start watching baseball? He had an historic performance, not everyday you see 13ks in a playoff game, and there have been twice better then Verlander in the playoffs. Bob Gibson just to name one.

Point was i always knew JV was a special player whom i wanted to see win a ring. No ive watched for many years now.