Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Maddon is a piece of shit but he's right. They need to get rid of that stupid ass rule. It's fucking up the game.

AQ1HyW.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Bruh, speak ye not ill of Joey Baseball. He is arguably the best coach in baseball. I agree thoough that rule is stupid as fuck when the catcher job is to protect the plate. Hate being 2 runs up on Kershaw and loosing that game, the cubs will end up seeing him again and it ain't often he gives up runs.

Maddon is a piece of shit but he's right. They need to get rid of that stupid ass rule. It's fucking up the game.

AQ1HyW.jpg

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
Bruh, speak ye not ill of Joey Baseball. He is arguably the best coach in baseball. I agree thoough that rule is stupid as fuck when the catcher job is to protect the plate. Hate being 2 runs up on Kershaw and loosing that game, the cubs will end up seeing him again and it ain't often he gives up runs.

It's not stupid he clearly stuck his leg out, knowing the rule. These guys are not wearing helmets and pads. It's baseball. Same as sliding into someone at second base trying to make a throw. It's cheap and bush. Guess whinny ass Joey forgot the rules, he just wanted to go in early anyway. He knows the rules, because he pulled the same rule shit in the Nat series on that cheap ass replay. Joey would be crying if Contreras leg was broken as he got bulldozed, sticking his leg out like a bitch before the ball was even there. It's the rule for a reason. Joey and the entitled cubs can kick dirt.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He's a good manager no question. He's just comes off as a smug asshole.

HYrYAd.jpg

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
You sound like a butt hurt nats fan, or Dodgers fan that knows this series is just a formality because LA won't beat the cubs. Either way, Maddon don't complain about shit and he probably one if the most humble coaches in the MLB. Cubs were bad for years, so I hardly see where the entltlement comes from. You protect the plate and stop the run, that's why catchers use their whole body to block the plate from a runner. Stick to badminton or what ever it is you watch because you obviously have no clue of how baseball is played.

It's not stupid he clearly stuck his leg out, knowing the rule. These guys are not wearing helmets and pads. It's baseball. Same as sliding into someone at second base trying to make a throw. It's cheap and bush. Guess whinny ass Joey forgot the rules, he just wanted to go in early anyway. He knows the rules, because he pulled the same rule shit in the Nat series on that cheap ass replay. Joey would be crying if Contreras leg was broken as he got bulldozed, sticking his leg out like a bitch before the ball was even there. It's the rule for a reason. Joey and the entitled cubs can kick dirt.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Dude lived in a relatives neighborhood. I know the ownership group of his old team. Im not speaking as a fan i have tangible assets. I know about his work ethic of him and his brother. My Pops is a former player and baseball historian.
Shut the FUCK up!!!

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
You sound like a butt hurt nats fan, or Dodgers fan that knows this series is just a formality because LA won't beat the cubs. Either way, Maddon don't complain about shit and he probably one if the most humble coaches in the MLB. Cubs were bad for years, so I hardly see where the entltlement comes from. You protect the plate and stop the run, that's why catchers use their whole body to block the plate from a runner. Stick to badminton or what ever it is you watch because you obviously have no clue of how baseball is played.

Obviously you don't have a clue, what he did was not allowable under the MLB rules. It is outlawed if you don't have the ball. It's a simple rule, catchers can not block the plate from a runner. Guess last baseball game you watched was 1985. Joe Maddon is a complainer and has always been a whiny bitch when it comes to MLB rules, he was long before he was with the Cubs, he was one with the Rays and ain't shit changed. You obviously hadn't watched a baseball game since 1985, old man. Here is a rule update, old man.

Unless the catcher is in possession of the ball, the catcher cannot block the pathway of the runner as he is attempting to score. If, in the judgment of the umpire, the catcher without possession of the ball blocks the pathway of the runner, the umpire shall call or signal the runner safe. Not withstanding the above, it shall not be considered a violation of this Rule 6.01(i)(2)(Rule 7.13(2)) if the catcher blocks the pathway of the runner in a legitimate attempt to field the throw (e.g., in reaction to the direction, trajectory or the hop of the incoming throw, or in reaction to a throw that originates from a pitcher or drawn-in infielder). In addition, a catcher without possession of the ball shall not be adjudged to violate this Rule 6.01(i)(2) (Rule7.13(2)) if the runner could have avoided the collision with the catcher (or other player covering home plate) by sliding.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
You half retard or something? We all know what the rule states, it's a stuipod fucking rule. Do you think posting the rule changes my opinion or anyone else's opinion that it's a stupid rule.

I been watxhing baseball a long time, I played the game and coached it, the catchers job is to protect the plate plain and simple so I reiterate it's a stupid ass r rule.

Obviously you don't have a clue, what he did was not allowable under the MLB rules. It is outlawed if you don't have the ball. It's a simple rule, catchers can not block the plate from a runner. Guess last baseball game you watched was 1985. Joe Maddon is a complainer and has always been a whiny bitch when it comes to MLB rules, he was long before he was with the Cubs, he was one with the Rays and ain't shit changed. You obviously hadn't watched a baseball game since 1985, old man. Here is a rule update, old man.

Unless the catcher is in possession of the ball, the catcher cannot block the pathway of the runner as he is attempting to score. If, in the judgment of the umpire, the catcher without possession of the ball blocks the pathway of the runner, the umpire shall call or signal the runner safe. Not withstanding the above, it shall not be considered a violation of this Rule 6.01(i)(2)(Rule 7.13(2)) if the catcher blocks the pathway of the runner in a legitimate attempt to field the throw (e.g., in reaction to the direction, trajectory or the hop of the incoming throw, or in reaction to a throw that originates from a pitcher or drawn-in infielder). In addition, a catcher without possession of the ball shall not be adjudged to violate this Rule 6.01(i)(2) (Rule7.13(2)) if the runner could have avoided the collision with the catcher (or other player covering home plate) by sliding.

princeprince

Rising Star
Registered
You half retard or something? We all know what the rule states, it's a stuipod fucking rule. Do you think posting the rule changes my opinion or anyone else's opinion that it's a stupid rule.

I been watxhing baseball a long time, I played the game and coached it, the catchers job is to protect the plate plain and simple so I reiterate it's a stupid ass r rule.

It's not a stupid rule, it's a rule that was needed for player safety, just as much as sliding into fielders. Yeah, I'm sure you played in the 1950s, you sound like a museum negro. Welcome to 2017, the rules have changed to protect players.

Shadow22

Rising Star
Registered
Man Fuck that cac and his all lives matter ass.... hope he catches a line drive off the face.

U mad he didn't wanna get his Colin Kap on. Yall trying to make this the 1960s again . A lot of our folk today don't have the moral character of their elders.