Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup talked himself outta getting traded to a contender

And still has two years on his contract

I get what he doing TRUST he betting on himself while he has leverage but I have NEVER seen it in baseball negotiations before.

And don't know if it was the smart thing for his career

I hope it works out for him.

I wonder if other mlb players follow suit.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I get what he doing TRUST he betting on himself while he has leverage but I have NEVER seen it in baseball negotiations before.

And don't know if it was the smart thing for his career

I hope it works out for him.

I wonder if other mlb players follow suit.
Or he just wants to pad his stats on a losing team

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

dugington

Rising Star
Registered

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I don't see the benefit of keeping Torres. The most errors of any 2B player in the league since he started. Let's not even discuss his regression at bat. :smh:

DFA that dude immediately.

I am biggest defender of pro athletes but THIS is the one thing I can't abide. Especially on a stage like new york...

This could follow him around forever and completely derail his career.

Injury is one thing mistakes happen you can get outplayed but LACK OF EFFORT?

Nah homie.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

e139f6aadfb643d382ff94dcb72dc6d3_md.jpg

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Wow the mind behind money ball

Rip

We are deeply saddened by the passing of our friend and colleague Billy Bean, MLB’s Senior VP for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion and Special Assistant to the Commissioner. Billy, who fought a heroic year-long battle with Acute Myeloid Leukemia, was 60.

Over the last 10 years, Billy worked passionately and tirelessly with MLB and all 30 Clubs, focusing on player education, LGBTQ inclusion, and social justice initiatives to advance equality in the game for all.

Billy’s 10-year playing career included six Major League seasons with the Tigers, Dodgers, and Padres.

Commissioner Rob Manfred called Billy “one of the kindest and most respected individuals I have ever known” and someone who “made Baseball a better institution, both on and off the field.”

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow the mind behind money ball

Rip

We are deeply saddened by the passing of our friend and colleague Billy Bean, MLB’s Senior VP for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion and Special Assistant to the Commissioner. Billy, who fought a heroic year-long battle with Acute Myeloid Leukemia, was 60.

Over the last 10 years, Billy worked passionately and tirelessly with MLB and all 30 Clubs, focusing on player education, LGBTQ inclusion, and social justice initiatives to advance equality in the game for all.

Billy’s 10-year playing career included six Major League seasons with the Tigers, Dodgers, and Padres.

Commissioner Rob Manfred called Billy “one of the kindest and most respected individuals I have ever known” and someone who “made Baseball a better institution, both on and off the field.”

Damn RIP