Baseball.........Anybody still interested?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man Mike Schmidt wilin' like a muthafucka. Crakka set his alarm on his phone for 7pm while on the air calling the game to take his meds. John Kruk asked him, "you sharing." Muthafucka said, "you don't want what I'm taking." :roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3:

k3Kuir.jpg

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
@jack walsh13 @playahaitian @darth frosty @DC_Dude
95 pitches on a no hitter in 7 and you pull him

He hasn't gone 8 all season long so I kinda understand this. A little. Still, especially with a blow out, I would have kept him in until he gave up a hit. On another note Derek Shelton is getting fired in Pittsburgh for sure!!!

Afgzz9.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Right. Especially with them in the wild card hunt. They probably didn't wanna go to a six man rotation or have a bullpen game so they took him out to make sure he makes his next start.

Jb9BkZ.jpg

^^^^

It's a complicated situation with these pitchers now and been like that for decades. Those old unwritten rules just don't apply.

With the salary cap, contracts, use of statistics, schedule, pitch clock, rule changes, new owners, media deals, injuries etc etc

It's LITERALLY not the same game we grew up with.