***Before and After weight shedding thread,semi-eye candy edition***

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Re: The Before and After weight shedding thread, some might find Inspiration in here.

:eek:damn that dress is sticking:eek:

tumblr_m1t3rafiNQ1r708juo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Re: The Before and After weight shedding thread, some might find Inspiration in here.

tumblr_m1gt12rgFT1r9s12ao1_500.jpg

I’m so happy to finally see some progress! I’m 109 and 5’2 at the
moment (march 25th) and the first photo was taken january 14th at 133lbs

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m0smcokJVA1rn1i8ao1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_lwo0zfocGG1qfpdkxo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3h1723NuN1qm5hzso1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m2x8o0hKwU1qa0r80o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m33vt3eQBt1qa0r80o1_400.jpg

tumblr_m3gt0h27Mp1qa0r80o1_400.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3i3i0kiRn1r4dxhfo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m3gwlgJLhY1rrpm6qo1_500.jpg

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

#MOTIVATION

By December I want to be at 190. Currently 230. I will achieve my goal!!!

Mr. Del

Rising Star
Registered

I didn't realize there were so many big dudes on here. Good luck to y'all.

Retired Mizer

Star
Registered

You KNOW you STOLE my shit.....it's TOO OBVIOUS, anyone can see it.....:smh::smh::smh:

next time, BE ORIGINAL

u doin' too much, fam................................

u are letting the interwebz get to you
:lol:

TurellSmith

Support BGOL
Registered

Are you gay?

Anyway the fine ass ladies in this thread have me so motivated to shred this fat. All I got to do is shred atleast 10 more lbs of fat and I'll be good to go for the pool next month! Bout to work out as soon as I'm done eating.

Ain't nothing sexy or motivating about the btches before weight. After is :yes:but before :puke:.

We do have a fitness sub forum. Lot's of good info. It helped me get into shape.

Let's just think he's taking a jab at them....
More like to motivate them.

Please continue though.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

:eek:yall may not like this one.....:eek:

tumblr_ls4dybSLTf1qerysmo1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_lv04o5vTpk1qzmh66o1_500.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_lyfp99pgJ01r9vphwo1_1280.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_lrhq0sfle21qhcd17o1_500.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m1y0xxGbQG1rna6xlo1_1280.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m1tpf12kVq1rn1i8ao1_1280.png

everytime I find an old picture I just do a before and after to remind myself how far Ive gotten. I like how I look now but still making changes.

I had to be 245 in that picture cause I was bigger in this pic then when I started to lose weight. I’m 5’2 and weight 177 now, Goal weight is 140

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m1q91vnyCj1qfss89o1_1280.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m1mmn4AQv61qgw0zoo1_1280.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m1c99uMjHA1rn1i8ao1_1280.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m1ibigliWS1qh9gr0o1_1280.jpg

A nice little before-and-after (ish - I’ve got some more to go yet) of Kayla and me at two of the races we have done together - one yesterday and one back in June 2011. I particularly like how Current Us seem to be looking at Past Us with some distaste…

tumblr_m4105w78Zv1qh9gr0o1_1280.jpg

On the left we have Kayla and me last June during The Zest Girls Adventure, on the right us at Inva2ion (a sci-fi convention) this past Saturday night (May 14)

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

same chick as above

tumblr_m1zxxbaXvY1qh9gr0o2_1280.jpg

some junk back there

left hand side me in each picture were taken at the beginning of January, the right hand side ones in april

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m1i9kufnPY1qh9gr0o1_1280.jpg

In the middle is Kayla doing the Sport Relief 6 mile run in 2010, on either side is her doing the same race

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_lf30yr0od91qe4snyo1_1280.png

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

damn she dont look 180

tumblr_m1i0cneFe81r6dsz4o1_1280.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

tumblr_m1iwteRslI1rna6xlo1_1280.png