***Before and After weight shedding thread,semi-eye candy edition***

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
31.jpg

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: The Before and After weight shedding thread, some might find Inspiration in here.

Anyone who loses this much weight should be given the opportunity to have that extra skin removed free of charge!

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
Re: The Before and After weight shedding thread, some might find Inspiration in here.

nice thread. always good to see people actually doing it...as opposed to saying how it can't be done

Exactly...that shit kills me over on FB. I do have some chicks on my friends list that were big girls about 2-3 years ago and actually worked it out. Now they are decent. Whereas there are some who started out small, got big and then just accepted being a fatass...

One of my biggest points of frustration comes from the people who say they are working out but it has no effect. I ask them about their diet...they usually tell on themselves there, but when I ask about weights and resistance, they always have some excuse as to why they won't use heavier weights and push their muscles. They want to use the elliptical and swear that is the only thing they can do.

A$AP SaVaGe

Always Strive And Prosper
BGOL Investor

i'ma get me a cute fat chick and turn her into a dime

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
got my eye on one at my gym dont know if i should jump in at the beginning middle or end of her transformation. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly...that shit kills me over on FB. I do have some chicks on my friends list that were big girls about 2-3 years ago and actually worked it out. Now they are decent. Whereas there are some who started out small, got big and then just accepted being a fatass...

One of my biggest points of frustration comes from the people who say they are working out but it has no effect. I ask them about their diet...they usually tell on themselves there, but when I ask about weights and resistance, they always have some excuse as to why they won't use heavier weights and push their muscles. They want to use the elliptical and swear that is the only thing they can do.

When people start to lose weight, they want to think that it will be easy, or that they are making big progress, which in a sense, as they see it they are, since those first couple of pounds are usually easy because its water. As a result they tend to think that walking two miles or spending 40 minutes on a elliptical really burned off a lot of calories which in reality they didn't. I sometimes post my runs on FB and the app also posts how many calories I burned. One girl was shocked as shit that running three miles only burned around 300 calories. I tried to explain how things build up and she just didn't get it.

The problem is, they are still in the habit of rewarding themselves with food, and they get discouraged because they check their weight daily and don't account for water retention, hormones, losing inches instead of weight among other things and eventually they quit.

DJB10

Rising Star
Registered

bump!